PDA

View Full Version : Creator name Bug in Track Central

morrillo
07-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Pretty annoying bug, there 100% of the time.
When you de-select a favourite, the panel is not removed BUT the names of creators get shifted (and hence are all wrong) UNTIL you back out of favourites and re-enter.

Please fix, thanks.

Blackbird569
07-07-2014, 02:27 PM
I have noticed this too..

As well in the top rated feed a few times all of the creators names where jumbled about. I couldn't tell in what fashion they had been shifted, one to the right etc.. It seemed to clear up after I backed out and re entered the feed though.

DEADEXIST
07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I noticed this yesteday after i played a friends track.
I scrolled down & saw his name on an FMX track that was 5 seconds long. He hates Fmx & it made him look like a sh!tty builder.
Please fix. Thank you! :)

DEADEXIST
07-07-2014, 09:31 PM
I noticed this yesteday after i played a friends track.
I scrolled down & saw his name on an FMX track that was 5 seconds long. He hates Fmx & it made him look like a sh!tty builder.
Please fix. Thank you! :)
Edit:
Forgot to mention when i scrolled back to his real track, his name was changed.
Probably the creator of the fmx track.

Sorry for double post. Not my fault.

Jeruhnq
07-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Pretty annoying bug, there 100% of the time.
When you de-select a favourite, the panel is not removed BUT the names of creators get shifted (and hence are all wrong) UNTIL you back out of favourites and re-enter.

Please fix, thanks.

This bug is also the same when play a track (in the week feed for example) and if a track is rated better than the track you are playing.
When you come back in the feed (after playing a track for maybe +10min), if the other track got a better rating, the creators wil change.

morrillo
07-09-2014, 09:30 AM
And this guy has the wrong creator for the first track (which is actually by killthewicked) probably from the same bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFsmPY5udQI&feature=youtu.be
I see so many guys on stream suffer this: they play a track, they click to see more from the same creator and get the tracks from the wrong person and are wtf?
What was funny was they were playing a great track by KALzzon8, but when they came back to the feed it had the wrong name, they clicked for more tracks and got some crappy impossible stairs and were "what"???
A pretty annoying bug, hope it's on the July 29 fix list

morrillo
07-09-2014, 09:57 AM
This bug is also the same when play a track (in the week feed for example) and if a track is rated better than the track you are playing.
When you come back in the feed (after playing a track for maybe +10min), if the other track got a better rating, the creators wil change.Good observation man, does seem to be the case.

KALzzone8
07-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Yep, this is really disturbing. Just a look at the wrong creator gives you the impression - ex. I saw Vegastrash's name on one of the crappy tracks. Of course I know it's not his but some people can draw conclusions just for this.

My K8-tag actually becoming handy if this problem continues, now you actually know they are my tracks.. :)

TeriXeri
07-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Noticed the same bug on PC Track Central, really confusing. Never knew the exact cause of it though.