PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to...?

XanderBoy
04-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Is there a way to not be detected as you go down the elevator shaft after just killing Dahlia Tal in Jerusalem.

XanderBoy
04-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Is there a way to not be detected as you go down the elevator shaft after just killing Dahlia Tal in Jerusalem.

Lovanion-HumInt
04-18-2004, 03:33 AM
Sorry bro. Not that I am aware of. But I could be completely wrong. I have played that level about 8 times now, (having already beat the game, I found it to be one of my favorite levels to replay), and every time the baddies run up to the elevator ("Lift" for all my UK Cells out there) and try to make me swiss cheese. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Until next mission fellow Cells...

http://lovanion.8k.com/sigpic.jpg
"Those who say the little things don't get to them...have never spent the night in a small room with a single mosquito..."

Corbald
04-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Shoot out the light just above, and roll into the dark patch in the hall. Worked for me, but timing is a female dog.

XanderBoy
04-18-2004, 11:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Corbald:
Shoot out the light just above, and roll into the dark patch in the hall. Worked for me, but timing is a female dog.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, that sounds particularly tough indeed.

keeblerelfe
04-18-2004, 11:45 AM
How do you roll past the guard who stands right in front of the elevator http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Pseudo_Catalyst
04-18-2004, 11:52 AM
With that level, i just shot everything in the head, only hard part was not getting shot yourself. Just hide in a corner, shoot one in the head, if you are still safe, shoot a few more. Once i got detected, i just stopped unless a guard got real close. Use the pistol and put the laser on, just dont shine it on there face to long, they notice it.

If you think I'm in that dark corner down the hallway, I'm in the dark corner you just walked by.

keeblerelfe
04-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah... I do my best to avoid being detected (by which i mean not laying a finger on anyone and not being seen by anyone)... But I guess it's ok to be practical too...

downcast_bandit
04-18-2004, 04:49 PM
in that particular sequence, i just shot everything that moved.i tried shooting the light in the elevator and that just alerts them even quicker, i tried nabbing the guy right in front of the elevator to use him as a human shield but he always whips around and shoots me, so by the time i get my gun out im toast. i cant remember if i had any gas grenades or flash bangs, but they might help, though you have to wait for them to actually go off once you shoot/throw them. even later on in the level, i would hide under the steel grate paths and duck out to shoot people until i was detected, ducking back under ensured that i wouldnt be shot and they would eventually lose interest. not very stealthy of me, i know, but i will make it right one day, going through with 9 kills lol. i probably had about 15 kills in that level alone.

Di__head
04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
i had 2 kills only the guards at the elevator... the other guys have been knocked out...

OdDmor
04-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Eh, I was trigger happy in that level...I think I killed every single guy in that place O.o .

Pseudo_Catalyst
04-18-2004, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OdDmor:
Eh, I was trigger happy in that level...I think I killed every single guy in that place O.o .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too, lol. LEAVE NO MAN ALIVE!!!!

If you think I'm in that dark corner down the hallway, I'm in the dark corner you just walked by.