PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Crash report thread

D2Dahaka
07-02-2014, 02:34 PM
I have had the PS4 game crash at least twice mid game since the content update and I haven't played it a whole lot. On both occasions it happened while grinding an in game track - in this case Red Lynx Derby.

Unfortunately, I was too stupid to record the error code, but until it happens again (hope it doesn't) at least anyone else who experiences this can post the incident in this thread until it eventually becomes useful to devs.

morrillo
07-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Had a crash tonight on PS4 when trying to open a new tournament "Massive Crash" [yeah, no jokes needed]

CE-34878-0

:(

Archon453
07-04-2014, 03:48 AM
Had it crash twice two days ago while creating. First time was when I tried to load my track before the baseworld in the editor loaded. Not sure if that is a known bug or not. Second was while trying to place a ramp right where I wanted it. (Darn Ps4 thumbsticks are a bit trickier to use than the Ps3 ones). Sent both error reports with attached video to Sony, I really hope they pass those along to the devs.

D2Dahaka
07-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Crashed again after about 5 mins of play. Fired up the game, searched for a custom, played it. Decided to check out the current round of tournaments. Browsed past tournament results to see how much XP I was earning. went back and selected the tournament in the middle and bam another crash.

The error code I received was CE-34878-0, the same one morrillo received. And seems the trigger was the same - selecting the Massive Crash tournament. This isn't some kind of internal joke is it? LOL This is a reproducible crash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
In summary:

PSN ID: D2_Dahaka_PAL (PS+)
PS camera: Attached
Custom HD: 1TB SSHD.

Steps to reproduce crash:

1. Started game in Online mode.
2. Selected Ride->Tournaments->Massive Crash Tournament.
3. Game crashes reporting error code CE-34878-0.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Sony this error code means:

An error has occurred with an application or system software.
Step 1: Close the application, install the latest system software and game update, and restart the system.

Step 2: If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then go to [Settings] > [User] > [Login Settings] and turn "Enable Face Recognition" OFF.

Step 3: If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].

Source: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5111/~/ps4%3A-error-codes

I have not attempted any of the recommended steps from Sony.

morrillo
07-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Hey D2, Shifty says "Massive Crash" is crashing on all platforms [someone at RL with a poor sense of humour?!] so hopefully this gets fixed.

D2Dahaka
07-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey D2, Shifty says "Massive Crash" is crashing on all platforms [someone at RL with a poor sense of humour?!] so hopefully this gets fixed.

Cheers mate.

Redlynx_Shogun
07-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Hey guys,

Massive Crash has been removed from the Tournaments on all platforms until we can figure out why it's crashing, while named appropriately it was of course not intentional :)

Unfortunately this meant that on X1 and PS4 where the tournament was still active we had to reset all tournaments in order to remove this one.

Richieburner
07-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Crashed whilst playing tourney cold escape, getting wierd split time and then it crashed