PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to Ubisoft Servers

Slevin310
06-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Download Failed, Download Failed, Download Failed... I know this issue has been reported already but I'd like to know what's going on with this problem. Since the day Fusion came out the Ubisoft Servers never worked properly. If you sat there long enough constantly retrying 20 times you'd eventually get it to download. For... a week now? There is no chance of it downloading no matter how many times you try. Uplay still works, I can load the game when it says "Welcome, Connecting to Ubisoft Server" that works, replays on career tracks work. I can go on Uplay's Menu, other games with Ubisoft Servers work.

Track Central is the bread and butter of the game. The career tracks are awesome but when you've completed it or got your best scores you move on to Track Central. On Evolution no DLC included we got 46 tracks, 56 if you count skill games. Fusion has 40 Trials tracks, with FMX + Skill Games it's 53 tracks. It's not a lot less but we'll be reaching that completion faster. And without Track Central we're missing out on half, or more, of the game.

I don't mean to sound whiny I'm nuts about these games. Evolution is one of my favorite games on console, not just Arcade I mean everything. Trials Evolution and The Walking Dead are the only arcade games to ever get a 10 out of 10 on my reviews... kinda set the standards pretty high for themselves :D