PDA

View Full Version : interior :)

Brusguttn
06-26-2014, 10:05 PM
i would like to see:
1 changeable steeringswheels (MOMO, Sparco, etc....)
2 changeable seats (Recaro, Bride, etc....)
3 changeable gear knobs (whatever)
4 changeable trim colors, not having to change the whole dashboard :P for example mid console trim color and door side color :)
5 removeable interior excess items (for drift builds) (rear seats, floor, rear door panels, etc.....)

(feel free to add your preferences :)

FQ24
06-27-2014, 12:59 AM
i would like to see:
1 changeable steeringswheels (MOMO, Sparco, etc....)
2 changeable seats (Recaro, Bride, etc....)
3 changeable gear knobs (whatever)
4 changeable trim colors, not having to change the whole dashboard :P for example mid console trim color and door side color :)
5 removeable interior excess items (for drift builds) (rear seats, floor, rear door panels, etc.....)

(feel free to add your preferences :)

I feel that this would be a cool addittion especially if you wanted to strip down the interior for a track car, unfortunately, atleast from what I saw, you can only change the colors and the materials such as aluminum and carbon fiber. Now in circut spec vehicles and raid vehicles I believe will be the only cars with stripped down interiors with different wheels, roll cage, racing seats, and etc.

XyXly
07-05-2014, 08:23 PM
I feel that this would be a cool addittion especially if you wanted to strip down the interior for a track car, unfortunately, atleast from what I saw, you can only change the colors and the materials such as aluminum and carbon fiber. Now in circut spec vehicles and raid vehicles I believe will be the only cars with stripped down interiors with different wheels, roll cage, racing seats, and etc.

how would we even see our own seats

Threule
07-21-2014, 11:14 PM
You can already change the colors into a ****ton of them, so maybe expect "custom racing interior" (just no licensed driving wheels, that cost money you know)