PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 - Track Central Issue

AeS_psYko
06-21-2014, 05:17 PM
So at first I thought maybe the Ubisoft Servers are not available because the game was new.
Now after a time it still keeps saying "Download failed. Ubisoft servers are not accessable at the time. Try again later"

I am not able to download any User created tracks from the track central.
And I tried it at so many different times now. I deleted my Cache on the 360, rebooted my router and everything i could think about but it still wont work.

I bought this game because i loved it on Trials Evolution to play the tracks other ones created.
But if it keeps like that i really need to go back to Trials Evolution.

Does anyone know how i can get it to work? Anyone has the same problem?
Please it is really annoying just to play the original tracks over and over again.

gordon012014
06-21-2014, 07:08 PM
So at first I thought maybe the Ubisoft Servers are not available because the game was new.
Now after a time it still keeps saying "Download failed. Ubisoft servers are not accessable at the time. Try again later"

I am not able to download any User created tracks from the track central.
And I tried it at so many different times now. I deleted my Cache on the 360, rebooted my router and everything i could think about but it still wont work.

I bought this game because i loved it on Trials Evolution to play the tracks other ones created.
But if it keeps like that i really need to go back to Trials Evolution.

Does anyone know how i can get it to work? Anyone has the same problem?
Please it is really annoying just to play the original tracks over and over again.

I too am annoyed with this. i love seing what is created and being able to play them is great.
I can download 1 track then get blocked. i am connected to uplay but wont access tracks. frustrating.

come on redlynx! sort it out.
you already release a half finished game with fusion dont dissapoint us now.

Gordon

empecee
06-21-2014, 08:56 PM
should have been a priority on 360 . 50 attempts to dl a track .gets tedious . then i switch it off

Talthar
06-21-2014, 09:51 PM
im having the exact same problem on the 360, have waited since wednesday to try fusion after the patch, but track central still doesnt work properly. i can sometimes see leaderboards but cant download any tracks, keep getting the "cannot connect to server" message even though my times are posting properly to the leaderboards in the main game

please get this sorted redlynx, getting a bit tedious playing career tracks over and over.

D2Dahaka
06-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Same 360 version is horrible presently. If I'm lucky one in every one hundred download attempts works. All fine for me on X1, Ps4 and PC.

k2nph
06-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Waited untill the patch before moaning.
Waited & shafted once more!
*(cue someone from ubisoft, with lame excuse for selling half a game).
I uploaded a track on sunday & as soon as it was uploaded, i tried to play it & got the same message "please switch to another game as ubisofts servers cant be ar$ed at the moment!"
Trials fusion is almost unplayble (long term) on the 360 because of this problem
& no ubisoft, its not our routers/connections, its your oversubscribed, creaking servers.
Sort it out or i want a full refund!

morrillo
06-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Same 360 version is horrible presently. If I'm lucky one in every one hundred download attempts works. All fine for me on X1, Ps4 and PC. Confirm the same: PS4, XB1 servers working fine, X360 servers woeful right now :(

SparkierJoNESZ
06-22-2014, 10:39 AM
i have the same issues on 360 "failed to download" a very few tracks seem to work though

Jongie
06-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Same here on 360. The connection to the uplay servers seems to be fine, everything is working, except downloading tracks. It's horrible! This was a problem weeks ago, now i was on vacation for a week, the feature pack is out, new tracks in track central but i can't get them. I was so 'whoooooooo!' and it all ended up in a big disapointment. I only wish to be able to play Fusion like it should be. It's my maingame, i was patient, tried to be as positive as possible, but its enough now. Please do something!

RoguishRonin
06-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Confirm the same: PS4, XB1 servers working fine, X360 servers woeful right now :(

Hmmmm. I'll point this out to the team and see where it goes from there. I'll at least make sure everyone knows that there is a significant issue with TC downloading on X360.

Jongie
06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Hmmmm. I'll point this out to the team and see where it goes from there. I'll at least make sure everyone knows that there is a significant issue with TC downloading on X360.
Thanks Shifty!

morrillo
06-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Hmmmm. I'll point this out to the team and see where it goes from there. I'll at least make sure everyone knows that there is a significant issue with TC downloading on X360. Thanks Shifty, as I say I have all three console versions and play every day I would say, and the nextgen servers are now fine, but 360 still takes 10-20 goes to download a track.

amzeekle
06-24-2014, 12:14 AM
I'm getting the exact same. So frustrating. No matter what time of day it is - also tried on my mates xbox in another city - same problem.

"Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later"

Can sometimes download one track when I've just signed in, but can never get two in a row. Sometimes works again if I sign out then back in again but most the time is fails.

Was hoping that the latest update was the fix - thinking it was a pretty big issue to go un-noticed.- slightly gutted to see it wasn't high on the radar.

Alas - please fix ASAP !

Cheers

Jongie
06-24-2014, 02:01 PM

Hey Shifty, anything new about the issue with downloading on TC on 360? Tried again yesterday and still massive problems with downloading. Pictures of tracks are slow but loading, leaderboards, trackinfos and the search were loaded fast.

nitro7e
06-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Hey Shifty, anything new about the issue with downloading on TC on 360? Tried again yesterday and still massive problems with downloading. Pictures of tracks are slow but loading, leaderboards, trackinfos and the search were loaded fast.

No, I tried today but still the same problem

Thank You Ubisoft, we make the game popular and this new game are the most affected in 360

empecee
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
well now to add to my frustrations at trying to play this game . if i eventually dl a track .its started freezing my console . TRIALS WERE HAVE YOU GONE !!!!!!!

purpleoozi
06-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Lol after trying 100 times to download a single track and finally being able to do so, I'll play one custom track and then turn off my Xbox. Fusion on 360 isn't just ruining my experience with Trials but it's ruining my XBL experience as a whole.

When Evolution dropped I completely stopped playing any game but Trials. I was more or less paying $10 a month to play Trials Evolution on XBL Gold to ensure party chat, Multiplayer, and to have the ability to test custom tracks with other builders before releasing them. This was instrumental in the success of Trials Evolution in my opinion. Sharing an online experience with friends in an addicting game that was fun to learn, fun to teach, fun to hate, and fun to love.

Maybe RL should drop a brand new $40 DLC for Evolution. Those who paid for the standalone game of Fusion would get half of the $40 DLC content for Evo, and those who paid for the Season Pass in Fusion on top of the game would get the full $40 Trials Evolution DLC for free, but only after UbiSoft apologizes, cuts RL a check for the losses, and RedLynx makes Trials Evolution a free game download to revive a little life in a company and game that's years ahead of the "future", Trials Fusion.

Anybody opposed to that?

skudd2010
06-25-2014, 11:36 AM
I am having this same problem. please fix it i bought this game for the user created tracks. THIS HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE RELEASE. THANK YOU

Jongie
06-25-2014, 12:22 PM
THIS HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE RELEASE. THANK YOU

Sorry, but thats not true. I played Fusion since day one and ok, there was a problem to connect to the uPlay servers the first few days. But then the connection was really good. Played a lot of TC tracks without having any problem playing them, more to find them. ^^ This changed in a massive problem about 3 weeks ago and it's still existing. Tried again few minutes ago, clicked on the 'Best of Trials this week', the first five tracks could not be loaded, then i turned off my console.

morrillo
06-25-2014, 04:02 PM
There were teething problems initially, yes, but the big issues started the day Watch_Dogs was released and have ensued ever since on 360 (but don't now exist on PS4/XB1).

JolanXBL
06-26-2014, 03:06 AM
Just my thoughts but perhaps Ubi has shifted it's attention to maintaining Watch Dogs as it is their flagship title at the moment. Fusion has a lot of haters but also has Evo to fall back on, which relies on Redlynx's servers. Why use resources to maintain a game with which many are disgruntled with, especially running on old hardware? It's only a matter of time before Microsoft shuts down the current LIVE, as they did with the old Blades system on the first Xbox.

Jongie
06-26-2014, 03:53 PM
It's only a matter of time before Microsoft shuts down the current LIVE, as they did with the old Blades system on the first Xbox.
Sure they will... anytime. But they are still releasing titles like Horizon 2, Destiny, Call of Duty etc. pp. this year. I think it will take some time before they think about shutting off XBL on the 360. Besides, this is no excuse. Fusion is a current release with a lot of coming content. It has to work proberly over its lifetime. At the moment a big main part is not playable on 360, and thats for weeks now. It's not acceptable and has nothing to with XBL or any other flagship.

Jongie
06-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Hi guys,

Can you please create one thread to centralize the problem with the servers.
Also please provide your location and your platform.

Thanks,

Platform: Xbox 360
Problem: Could not load TC tracks. Connection to uPlay is ok. Everything is loading in the track central menu (leaderboards, track infos etc.) If i try to download a track i get this message in 99% "Download failed. Ubisoft servers are not accessable at the time. Try again later"

AeS_psYko
06-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Problem: The same as the guy above me. 99% of the time i get the error message that the Ubisoft Servers are not accessable at the time.

morrillo
06-27-2014, 01:07 PM
I have spoken to people all over the world at all times of the day, the 360 servers are and have been woeful since Watch_Dogs came out, which is a month ago now.
They allow you to sign in fine at the menu, but will not connect to 'download' tracks. Over 100 clicks later, and often still no luck.
I feel sorry for those on 360, most streams are now Evo or HD due to this issue, it does need some attention fast imo.
What's more annoying for people on 360 is the other servers now work fine :(

Purple Oozi made a video (although his language may be 'colourful' at times), it shows the issue (if a little blurry)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/871183-PuRpLE-oOzi-Trials-Fusion-Custom-Track-Thread/page3

DEADEXIST
06-27-2014, 02:48 PM
90% of the reason i play Trials is for TC.
It has been a month now of members moaning every single day about the server issues.
Im so confused as to how nobody at Rl/Ubisoft knew about this.

Its just pointless to even play Fusion till this gets resolved.

murderbysound
06-27-2014, 06:24 PM
I have only been able to download 3 or 4 tracks since the patch.
At first when i go into TC none of the track pictures appear (it says loading) then i try and load a track and it says can not connect to ubi servers, please try later. Then after 100's of attempts later the thumbnail pictures show a picture of a rider on a bike on a hill with what looks like a crack or lightning strike going through the rider.from the top right of the picture to the bottom middle of the picture (This happens on alll the tracks in TC) ps I am on the 360 console.....
Hope this will be able to get fixed soon. Thanks MBS

nitro7e
06-27-2014, 11:14 PM
Problem: Track Central (when search a track, the picture shows "loading" and broken later and can't download any track and fail to connect Ubisoft serves message appears)

purpleoozi
06-27-2014, 11:21 PM
http://youtu.be/qdZfyNYkyDY

Storelumo
06-28-2014, 01:23 AM
Problem: Same as above.

dasraizer
06-28-2014, 02:45 AM
has anybody checked if their network ports are open for uplay, they are (according to the web link below, if a dev could please verify)

here's a guide for most hubs/routers:

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Uplay_Launcher/

AeS_psYko
06-28-2014, 12:04 PM
has anybody checked if their network ports are open for uplay, they are (according to the web link below, if a dev could please verify)

Uplay works at least for me fine. I can log in and everything. The only thing that doesnt work is that I cant download tracks most of the time.
In 98% of the times I try it wont work. Sometimes when I start TF and go directly in the TC i am able to download ONE track. After playing it is like before and doesnt work.
So the problem is not connected with Uplay.

morrillo
06-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Uplay is fine for me also, logs in fine at start of game, feeds show tracks, BUT thumbnails takes ages to load or don't load and 200+ clicks on a track will maybe let you download 1 track or even 2...woeful state of play for 360 owners, the other servers are all fine.

empecee
06-28-2014, 06:26 PM

u dont really need to open ports if you have upnp enabled .if you can play other games without problems its enabled and should work on this game .

dasraizer
06-28-2014, 08:55 PM
@kidmpc, true as long as the software communicates this information to the device. I had my X1 on a home hub 4 with upnp enabled and the network settings diagnostics screen showed it has open NAT, however when i loaded ghosts up it was telling me i had a moderate one, im not sure if activision use their own data centers, but showing moderate kind of hinted toward this.

DEADEXIST
06-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Hello!
Any news?
Have you found the problem?
Can it be fixed?
Are we stuck playing single tracks forever?
Thanks for your time in any reply.

ManBearPiglets
06-29-2014, 08:10 PM
I hardly had any issues with it until right after Watchdogs was released, and then the servers just pretty much stopped letting me play track central, they never download. I figured it was server strain at first, but it seems to still be going on.

Who's bright idea was it to not let you actually save maps, and always have to download them each time? I can go play my HD or EVO maps offline perfectly fine, Fusion is screwed if you're ever playing offline, or if they ever shut down the servers in the future, or just in general since the servers don't seem to work right now period. My first thought was "Oh, I downloaded a bunch of these to try later, I'll just play those since the server is screwed up...wait...these are 'favorited'....well ****."

morrillo
06-29-2014, 08:50 PM
I hear your frustrations about offline play. I have been and will continue to ask for local track management as we had in Evo. It would be a huge bonus for Fusion imo.

DEADEXIST
06-29-2014, 11:43 PM
New problem!
The Friends feed holds only 26 tracks now.
Half of the original 52?
Xbox 360
Please fix not destroy!

Jongie
06-30-2014, 06:41 AM
If you have the luck to get a track on 360, you have a really good chance to make it in Top10 in the leaderboards at the moment. Because the tracks have not been downloaded more often. And i'm not speaking from any track, i'm speaking fron the recommended feeds, where normally hundreds of downloads were made in the first few hours.

Blackbird569
06-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Has there been any news about this on the forums yet? If not can a dev please let us know what is going on. Thank you.

As DeadEXit said the friend feed is not working, every time I try to load the feed it seems to be almost random on what tracks it displays, and not many at that..
My custom feeds disappear then reappear at random. The same problem as everyone else with trying to download/play a track. In its current state I think most people wouldn't mind (If not prefer) if TC was taken offline for maintenance until this is fixed.

I hear your frustrations about offline play. I have been and will continue to ask for local track management as we had in Evo. It would be a huge bonus for Fusion imo.
Thanks for continuing to fight for local management morrillo.. With xbox 360 now last generation and inevitably the servers will be taken down at some point in the future. If local management is not implemented into the game by then I fear everyone on 360 has already had a taste of what the future holds for fusion...Single player only is not quite what I had in mind when purchasing this game.

NM3K
06-30-2014, 08:32 PM
Where is the problem? :confused: Fix it .... please!

Letol
07-01-2014, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cUeJaba.jpg

Ozy Be
07-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Story???
8 days since this post,
TC is now 99% useless,
What team was this pointed to exactly?
Maybe...when there's no-one else to call... its time to call in the A-Team:p

Any news at all?
Is the problem identified?
Is there a fix in the works?
Should we just give up already?

Just wondering like:confused:

xXdean09Xx
07-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Story???
8 days since this post,
TC is now 99% useless,
What team was this pointed to exactly?
Maybe...when there's no-one else to call... its time to call in the A-Team:p

Any news at all?
Is the problem identified?
Is there a fix in the works?
Should we just give up already?

Just wondering like:confused:

Any news at all? NO
Is the problem identified? probalbly not
Is there a fix in the works? ^^^^^^^
Should we just give up already? mmmmmmmmm YEP

How do we 360 owners go about getting a refund. because we cant take our game back to the shop like the next gen folk. I only got the game and the season pass for TRACK CENTRAL alone.
Then we get tournaments HA HA they are a joke same tracks every day BORING

UBISOFT YOU ARE A JOKE, WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS SO FIX THE F£$*&NG GAME ALREADY

DEADEXIST
07-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Where is ANBA, Canibal shogun, Blue badger, anybody that has hands on?

Remember us?
We, the loyal fans that made Trials part of our everyday lives need your assistance!
Help us please!
Talk to us!
We wont chop off your heads if you enter the Ubi cave.
We just want to love this game, but its impossible under these conditions!

Cheers!
DE.

Martez78
07-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Hi Guys has there been any resolution to the issue of not being able to dl tracks using trackcentral on the xb360 platform? I just got the game and cannot access the best aspect of it... :( i keep getting message saying unable to access ther ubisoft servers try later when i try to get user created tracks through trackcentral. i can access uplay just not track dls. :(:(:(:(:(

dasraizer
07-01-2014, 01:39 PM
i wonder if the ping to the network connection for the download servers is too high, i seem to remember the 360 employed a system where if the ping was too high it would not allow the connection, im not sure if this is only related to stopping people playing local peer to peer multiplayer across the internet, but may be worth taking a look into.

Smeghead89
07-01-2014, 04:59 PM
a refund and all would be ok but it woudnt refund the time we wasted with this game the frustration and disapointment we have been put through, i even wasted 1 of my weeks holiday this year just to play trials and regret it, all redlynx/ubi can do now is fix the damn problem and maybe reward those effected with some free dlc or somethin to say sorry (fat chance), but above all come on here and at least post some kind of response to show they actually give a crap which would still be arguable

im almost done with trials and i dont know whats keeping me clinging on but this is th final straw, fix it soon (no need for please you`ve had too many)

Blackbird569
07-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Some news on the subject guys... Link (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/893616-Can-t-download-tracks-from-track-central?p=10077206#post10077206) . Its Under investigation, that figured but nice to hear a Dev comment on its status. Hopefully it can be sorted out soon..

It's under investigation. Please don't create 10 threads, we can't answer everywhere.

Cheers,

Thanks again to En0 for commenting..

Edit:

It has been answered on other threads actually. But it may not have been clear we were working on it.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/893531-Xbox-360-Track-Central-Issue?p=10062081&viewfull=1#post10062081
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/870304-Track-Central-SUGGEST-IMPROVEMENTS-FIXES-HERE-for-Devs?p=10069515&viewfull=1#post10069515

I agree with you, it's really bad to have a so persistent and severe issue on the X360 servers, we're working with Microsoft to find what's happening.

We'll update as soon as we know what's happening to give more details.

Regards,
part of En0's reply to smeghead, in the same link above

En0-
07-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi guys,

Here are some news, not bad, not good, but I just wanted to keep you updated.

The problem is impacting other games as well and seems to be related to some updates that happened outside of Ubisoft.

We're still trying to confirm it and to find solution with partners.

Cheers,

calvinthebold9
07-02-2014, 07:54 PM
this has been happening pretty much since DAY 1! not only can i pretty much never download tracks, but the entire track central is TEN STEPS BACKWARDS from what it was in evo. how could you ruin it so bad when you already had a perfect track central? i regret buying this game more than any other i've ever bought. i really wish i could take it back for a refund, but it's digital. so i'm just stuck with this beta that only works 1 hour a week. i don't think i'll buy another trials game after the failure that is fusion. :|

Blackbird569
07-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi guys,

Here are some news, not bad, not good, but I just wanted to keep you updated.

The problem is impacting other games as well and seems to be related to some updates that happened outside of Ubisoft.

We're still trying to confirm it and to find solution with partners.

Cheers,

Thanks for the update En0. sounds like the search is narrowing, good luck with it.. Hope to see TC up and running soon..

En0-
07-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Some good progresses today! Hopefully some good news soon.

morrillo
07-03-2014, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the update, all your posts are appreciated.
Oh, and I will even forgive your use of the word 'soon' En0- ;)

Letol
07-04-2014, 06:12 PM

Thanks En0- :)

morrillo
07-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Good news: seems the servers are back working for downloads again now.
yay

Letol
07-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Just here to confirm that it's working now. Thanks again! :D

AeS_psYko
07-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Thank you so much guys!!!!

Finally I can enjoy Fusion like I did with Evo :D

Ozy Be
07-05-2014, 09:36 AM
:DAwesome, its working,
Thank you RL for the putting in the hard work,
and thank you Eno for keeping hope alive with the updates:D

Blackbird569
07-05-2014, 04:05 PM
This is great news, I haven't been online yet to see for myself but thanks Redlynx for getting TC back up and running. and to En0 & Shifty for the updates....

One question to En0 or Shifty. Has the problem been 100% resolved, or is the problem just substantially better than it was? Thank you for your time

Eevan80
07-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys for fixing Track Central!

skudd2010
07-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Thank you for fixing this it's now working 100% well done :)

Jongie
07-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Great news! Thanks for fixing! :)