PDA

View Full Version : The time is now for serious Axis ground-pounders

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 01:03 AM
JFC is about to start its 1942 full real online campaign scenario (weekly missions using coms, briefings, AARs, promotions etc etc) and Axis JFC has 2 pilot positions for kg10 (flying heinkels) ,1 pilot position for skg10 (flying stukas) and possibly another position in the jabo unit.
If you want to be part of a well organised and resourced SIM community that also runs 2-3 weekly coops and plenty of other dogfight rooms, smokers and thunderdomes as well as our very detailed manual dynamic campaign (1 week real is 3 weeks virtual wartime) and has a vibrant and well managed website and forum as well as dedicated 24hour ventrilo servers, then visit our site jointforcescommand.com, read the code of conduct and if you agree then press the recruitment button, fill the form and someone will get back to you ASAP.
We have a wide range of Nationalities flying in all time zones and most language issues can be resolved and we welcome raw recruits to online aces because we have a good training system.
We are also flexible about our age policy but a modicum of maturity is required whatever the age - just read the code.
If you want more information or have any specific questions then you can also contact me at paulsubg@ntlworld.com and i will be happy to answer them.

The campaign starts soon so do not delay!

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 01:03 AM
JFC is about to start its 1942 full real online campaign scenario (weekly missions using coms, briefings, AARs, promotions etc etc) and Axis JFC has 2 pilot positions for kg10 (flying heinkels) ,1 pilot position for skg10 (flying stukas) and possibly another position in the jabo unit.
If you want to be part of a well organised and resourced SIM community that also runs 2-3 weekly coops and plenty of other dogfight rooms, smokers and thunderdomes as well as our very detailed manual dynamic campaign (1 week real is 3 weeks virtual wartime) and has a vibrant and well managed website and forum as well as dedicated 24hour ventrilo servers, then visit our site jointforcescommand.com, read the code of conduct and if you agree then press the recruitment button, fill the form and someone will get back to you ASAP.
We have a wide range of Nationalities flying in all time zones and most language issues can be resolved and we welcome raw recruits to online aces because we have a good training system.
We are also flexible about our age policy but a modicum of maturity is required whatever the age - just read the code.
If you want more information or have any specific questions then you can also contact me at paulsubg@ntlworld.com and i will be happy to answer them.

The campaign starts soon so do not delay!