PDA

View Full Version : Stance Comunity - All about Stance (Static or Bagged)

CALLmeSCOOBY
06-03-2014, 11:06 AM
As a car enthusiast and a car comunity co-owner i would like to know or sugest if its not a part in game, old school 3 peace wheels like BBS RS or OZ Futra wheels...in most games it lacks of old school wheels with polished lips...comunity loves them, not everyone is into race modifications.Dont forget the huge Stance part of the comunity...
Mishel
Low Ladies comunity

Here are some famouse Stance comunity's: Canibeat, StanceWorks, StanceNation, Fatlace, SlamMedia.This is what we want to be able to do in "The Crew".

DeceitfulFox
06-03-2014, 06:27 PM
3 piece wheels are the best, and would be amazing, but you won't see them (or at least not many of them). Also the whole 'stance' thing is stupid. Back in my day you'd put a bodykit on a car and lower it to make it sit close to the ground, not **** the wheels and wreck the handling. You won't see it in The Crew, and I'm glad for it.

CALLmeSCOOBY
06-10-2014, 12:46 AM
I think they shuld just put the newer wheel types, we always see in games the same kinda types of wheels...hope they have some fresh wheels in there.About stance, i am not talking about ******ed camber, im talking about the OEM+ style that is more and more spreading around the world. Slamming your car wont destroy the handling, all it will do is make it more uncofortable to drive, im 6 years on Coilowers and yeah the drive is more stiff and on longer trips it is unconfortable but the car looks amazing.And i am a fan of body kits but in my opinion, not every kit is for every car...imo muscle cars need to stay as they look, no body kits, Tuner cars are the ones that look good with body kits...i know you thought on those guys who brake the physics with their camber, but i am talking about perfect fitment, put the car down, put on some nice wheels, and personalize it the way you like it...

KostasViper
06-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Lowering a car does not ruin it's performance... if anything, it improves it. As long as we are not talking about something ridiculous like hellaflush. Then yes, you can have no performance there. But if we are talking about realistic lowering, it actually helps a car handle better in the corners, cause it drops the center of gravity of the car lower to the ground. That makes for better resistance to rolling over, and to general weight transfer from side to side while you corner. And yes, it would be awesome if we could have the ability to lower our rides in The Crew.