PDA

View Full Version : Is ubisoft down for everybody or just me?

JolanXBL
05-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Started a new thread because while it is about not connecting to Ubisoft, it just started about 3 days ago and has been down solid.

I haven't been able to access Track Central for 3 days now, is this part of these updates we are supposed to be getting this week? I understand if it's an update but this is primarily an online game and there is no online available, and I'm not talking about multiplayer :/.

I live in Western Canada.

Smilies2013
05-29-2014, 07:54 PM
dont worrie, everybody has that problem.
they just shut server down, without any notice to customers.
If they just get real pro's for fixes, then uplay can stay longer online :mad:

Dirtfather
05-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Oh, it's not just me then.

Does anybody know why the Servers are down or have information regarding when they might be switched on again?

It's been like this for three days for me - I'm gutted as I'm sooooo close to getting a platinum on Light City Run, but there's no way I'm even playing it once "just for practice" if my time is not going to be saved, because sod's law will guarantee I get a plat while the servers are down, then I'd have to shoot myself in the face, and I'd rather avoid that if at all possible.

noobaroniNcheez
05-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I've been hearing it's because of the release of Watch Dogs. It's not Trials related.

fleskeknoke
05-30-2014, 07:04 PM
even if it says "offline" under TC, click try to reconnect. it works for me, it's unstable and many tracks wont load.
anyway i guess its better than nothing.(?)

Jongie
08-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Any known issues with uplay today? Cannot connect on 360... Few minutes ago track central doesn't show any tracks in any feed and now i cannot connect to uplay anymore. Any maintenance going on?

RoguishRonin
08-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I've seen no "reports" from Ubisoft for Uplay being down, and it is working for me. Is anyone else experiencing issues?

Jongie
08-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks for answering. I will check again later and report here.

Jongie
08-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Everything is up and running. Cheers