PDA

View Full Version : sniping in raven shield some question

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 09:47 AM
First of all apologize about my bad english.

O.k. i have question: in the previous games i had the option (in the game, not in the plannig roon - but when i start the game without plannig) i could take a team of 4 snipers and tell/command them to start sniping by an order in a special menu that open in the game. now in this game i dont have the option to do that, i'll the the sniping team and place them in a location and then... nothing they aren't in a sniping postion if an anmy will pass they will kill him but i want to choose if i want them in a sniping position or covering position not just standing.
How can i do that?

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 09:47 AM
First of all apologize about my bad english.

O.k. i have question: in the previous games i had the option (in the game, not in the plannig roon - but when i start the game without plannig) i could take a team of 4 snipers and tell/command them to start sniping by an order in a special menu that open in the game. now in this game i dont have the option to do that, i'll the the sniping team and place them in a location and then... nothing they aren't in a sniping postion if an anmy will pass they will kill him but i want to choose if i want them in a sniping position or covering position not just standing.
How can i do that?

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 06:38 AM
If I understood you correctly, You can't get the snipers to 'snipe' VIA command in Raven Shield. If thats it, I dont think you can, when your squad stops, they sometimes pull the sniper rifles, other than that, I dont think you can order them to snipe. Thats a shame too...

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:45 AM
thanx for answerring. and yes it's pity