PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - Cannot invite but can join random public

Lemming_NG
05-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Basically what the title say's, myself and a friend have both trying to host a game but when we click invite, nothing happens.

I have tried online and have been invaded by someone stood in a truck (seem's legit already) but cannot invite a friend to my game.

Any help would be appreciated.

marceloavf3
05-28-2014, 12:15 PM
I've the same problem, when I click on Invite friends nothing happens :(

Brainblotter
05-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Same thing for me. Nothing happens when I click the invite player button and I also can't accept invites from my friends. I get their invites but I can't accept it. It keeps saying that I need to launch the game to accept or decline but my game is already running and I'm not in any missions either.

Spoxnus
05-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Same thing for me. Nothing happens when I click the invite player button and I also can't accept invites from my friends. I get their invites but I can't accept it. It keeps saying that I need to launch the game to accept or decline but my game is already running and I'm not in any missions either.

I have the exact same problem. Broken *** game.

Brainblotter
05-29-2014, 03:25 AM
I have the exact same problem. Broken *** game.

Here's to hoping they patch the game soon. Way too many problems. I pity my brother, he can't even play because of the SLI bug. When he turns it on, his game crashes and when he turns it off, the frame rate drops a bunch and he stutters around the game. Can't aim for ****.

Micha2k13
05-29-2014, 11:34 AM

Same here. I Hope they will fix this soon!