PDA

View Full Version : help it wont let me play when i done downloding

Dharv24
05-27-2014, 01:18 PM
it give me a error and it say a device containing required conent has been removed and then it restarts and repeats it self. i tryed deleting everything and still dont work
help plz asap
This is for xbox 360

ubiplex231
05-27-2014, 06:40 PM
it give me a error and it say a device containing required conent has been removed and then it restarts and repeats it self. i tryed deleting everything and still dont work
help plz asap

I am having the same problem. Please post if you find a way around this

SHARKDRAGON1X
05-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Happening to me as well.

Chrislee2k1
05-28-2014, 09:23 AM
help plz asap

This is also happening to me! I have attached the error. I have tried to install the game contents onto the hard drive, I have removed everything completely and reinstall and still happening, it happens at no specific time during the game but then it does start it repeats each time when you restart the game... I don't know if this is due to the console over heating but yesterday when this happened to me I left it off for a hour and half and started working again.... but only got an hour play out of it before it started again :(((

Hopefully there will be an update of something for this, because this is becoming a waste of my money buying this game!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7tufbh9bt2qj71/2014-05-27%2016.00.32.jpg

Dharv24
05-28-2014, 12:06 PM
This is also happening to me! I have attached the error. I have tried to install the game contents onto the hard drive, I have removed everything completely and reinstall and still happening, it happens at no specific time during the game but then it does start it repeats each time when you restart the game... I don't know if this is due to the console over heating but yesterday when this happened to me I left it off for a hour and half and started working again.... but only got an hour play out of it before it started again :(((

Hopefully there will be an update of something for this, because this is becoming a waste of my money buying this game!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7tufbh9bt2qj71/2014-05-27%2016.00.32.jpg

i have done what u did and its still did the same the it wont work