PDA

View Full Version : currently No Eyefinity Support / refund necessary if not patched in now.

RiCh_HaRd1
05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Please fix Eyefinity Support, as it currently is not work correctly, the Field of View is way too close to the subject, HUD etc is out of frame and not accessible.

Also your Configuration Files have no apparent options to fix the issue manually, as 'FOV Widescreen' is disabled which may or may not have helped.

Please arrange a patch pronto, or reimburse my 45.00 as this will go towards another title which does support eyefinity natively. :mad::mad::mad:

HawxLike
05-27-2014, 11:23 AM
AMD drivers with official support will be released in a few hours.

Str1keralan
05-27-2014, 11:24 AM
I take it this is a PC issue? This part of the forum is for consoles, however if the FOV Widescreen is disable as you said, perhaps you can enable it manually. as some games you have option=0 where 0 is disabled if you replace the option with a 1 to enable, you have to use something like notepad to edit it, but you need administrator rights to do so

boadah2
05-27-2014, 09:53 PM
AMD drivers with official support will be released in a few hours.
14.6 Beta drivers do nothing to fix the FOV which is nauseatingly small.

The game is basically unplayable.

buttmonkey
05-28-2014, 12:09 AM
First world problems.........

ErwoodIsDead
05-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Please fix Eyefinity Support, as it currently is not work correctly, the Field of View is way too close to the subject, HUD etc is out of frame and not accessible.

Also your Configuration Files have no apparent options to fix the issue manually, as 'FOV Widescreen' is disabled which may or may not have helped.

Please arrange a patch pronto, or reimburse my 45.00 as this will go towards another title which does support eyefinity natively. :mad::mad::mad:

You can use flawless widescreen, Hayden has released an update for it already. It seems he can fix in a few minutes what the software house couldn't do for release.

Just make sure you have your aspect ratio set to auto, run FLW then run the game from Uplay.

ErwoodIsDead
05-28-2014, 02:55 AM
I just uploaded a vid of it with Hayden's fix

http://youtu.be/BmOX37o6JVY

Vashwolfwood
06-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Yes game play works with hardens fix via default fov, in order to see the phone menu I have to crank it up to 25..... which skews the sides and does not u repeat. .. Does not! Fix the fov in online contracts map, as only a 2 game modes online can be initiated.

Vashwolfwood
06-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I second a Refund request if a fix is not incorporated with the latest upcoming patch!

Ghostriderjnr
09-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Flawless widescreen unfortunately does not fix the phone etc.
Game is still unplayable for many that don't have stock standard resolution!
I was bombarded with promotional garbage for this game for months before release only to find when I gave in and purchased the game it is unplayable.
I really am beginning to hate UBISOFT over there lack of support for PC. Not just this game.
I think they believe that the community will fix there mistakes.