PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Watch_Dogs mouse and graphics issues!

SoN1K85
05-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Hi there,
1st. Mouse is out of control (acceleration, delay, generally unresponsive behaviour)! I have tried everything I could find on the internet but to no avail unfortunately. And it seems that not only the mouse suffers but there is also ridiculous input lag from the keyboard. When you drive around it takes a second to register a key press. :mad: This makes the game practically unplayable! Is anyone else having this issues?
2nd. Graphics optimisation! I am running (well, trying to run :D) this game with GTX 780 in SLI and the frame rate is... ridiculous! It is both embarrassing for UBI, and disappointing for us, that a game that has been in development for so long, suffers from poor performance to the point of elimination of gameplay enjoyment! I am refusing to play this game until there is a solution to this problems. I am sure I am not the only one. And if I am, please help out.

Sennera
05-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Evening.

Afraid you're not the only one experiencing the issues at the moment, but thankfully problem one is an effect for one of the causes for problem 2!

To get a little less mouse and keyboard lag, try going into Options>Display and setting Max Prerendered Frames to 1. This will reduce the amount of frames between your mouse and button inputs, and when the game actually reacts. Remember to put this option back to 3 once patch optimizations bring your fps back up to suitable levels!

To help with optimizations, first make sure you're on the latest (released today) version of your GeForce drivers. These were made for Watch Dogs. If those drivers do not help enough, then try disabling SLI for the game.