PDA

View Full Version : [PC] black screen issues

Ullr_Defros
05-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Hey everyone.
I have issues with black screens. I get the first one after starting a new game. It loads the game perfectly fine but after that
everything goes black right before the Intro-(Cut)-Scenes start. With a simple minimize and maximize i can get the Intro starting.
After the intro, when you should be able to actually play the game, there is another kind of black screen. Everything is black -
If I try to mini- and maximize I get to the Start/Escape-Button-Menu. By hitting the Esc-Button again I am "ingame" where i can
open the map and the smartphone-menu but everything else is just black.
I already updated my ATI-Drivers, DirectX, NET Framework and did the UPlay-Check.
It's frustrating that i don't even get a crash of failure message...
Does anyone have a similar problem or even know what to do?

Xornim
05-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey dude, got the exact same problem , but I ain'T even able to watch the trailer.
Trying to find help, if i did find a solution i will post it here!

Tetris.Syndrome
05-27-2014, 05:46 PM
I got the exact same black screen behaviour after the intro. The intro runs fine though.

Got a gtx 770 though.

edit: Just to clear things up for people running into similar issues, this video shows what is happening: http://youtu.be/UuBmkIKIlcs

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Hi Guys, please post the following;

Country + Format: (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency: (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

If you can. please also post a link to your DXDiag - or have it ready should we ask for it!