PDA

View Full Version : Big Glitch

Wayne626262
05-27-2014, 09:27 AM
Ok I just started up my WatchDogs after it crashed for the 5th time & now I am having this glitch & now even after doing a repair on the files like 5 time as well it still crashes & when i try to restart the mission i was on that crashes as well.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/Wayne6262/Watch_Dogs2014-05-2717-47-10-11_zpsc0e0222c.jpg

AtotehZ
05-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Ok I just started up my WatchDogs after it crashed for the 5th time & now I am having this glitch & now even after doing a repair on the files like 5 time as well it still crashes & when i try to restart the mission i was on that crashes as well.

I haven't experienced falling through the floor yet.. however. The transparency of the environment is similar to something I'm experiencing.

How soon did you fall through the floor? At the moment I've "shot" Maurice and done a take-down on him.

CruellerOregon7
07-01-2014, 12:49 AM
I'm also experiencing this on Xbox One. It's all over the place and now I'm stuck in a mission.

I'm surprised no one else has reported this. I've faced this since I installed the game (downloaded from Xbox store). After an update on June 20 or so some of these problems went away, but it's still present allover.

ricktor123
07-02-2014, 08:40 AM
This is happening all the time in my game as well. Cars fall through streets into a bottomless world. I can be running on the sidewalk and the next second falling. It makes the game unplayable. I have had this game well over a month and no matter how many times i repair it, it still continues to happen. I am waiting for a patch to come out and address this issue.

TheJDGuy
07-02-2014, 11:03 AM
This game is fast becoming the buggiest game EVER.
Congratulations Ubisoft.