PDA

View Full Version : lags

KIBERKILL
05-27-2014, 06:21 AM
Why the game slows down, freezes, even at low settings?. Sorry for my english.

TheLastDream
05-27-2014, 06:44 AM
What are your PC Specs, Maybe time for a upgrade..

KIBERKILL
05-27-2014, 07:12 AM
What are your PC Specs, Maybe time for a upgrade..
I have Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3, even AC4: black flag on the high setting works fine. i will not for the sake of the game to buy new equipment. Sorry for my english.

tererizar
05-27-2014, 07:16 AM
Yea it's horribly optimized

Xengre
05-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Yea it's horribly optimized

I don't think that is entirely accurate.

The menus have some... issues. I also think they may have not handled shadows correctly as adjusting this setting to high from Ultra gave nearly 2x FPS boost in some areas (rare spots/times of day) I had serious performance issues where normally I can have 47-60 fps even when driving very fast. For more details on my performance experiences check: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/881907-Performance-(FPS)-for-the-curious

KIBERKILL what are your specs? Try turning down Textures from Ultra to a lower setting, same for Shadows. If things are really bad turn down LoD until you get good framerates (know this can remove a lot of graphical detail tho). Do NOT put it on 8x MSAA, or any TXAA option unless your GPU is strong enough which it sounds like it probably is not.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-27-2014, 04:13 PM
To help us, please provide as much information as you can in your post:

Country + Format: (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency: (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

If you are on PC - please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system.