PDA

View Full Version : [XBOne] [Xbox One] When Aiden talks no sounds comes out

GIMickey
05-27-2014, 04:28 AM
I can only hear background noise, like cars, clapping, cheers, but when any of the main characters talk no sound comes out, only subtitles.

Tried different langauge packs (French,Spanish etc) but nothing.

Tried uninstalling the game and re-installing, deleting and re-downloading the update did nothing for me also.

Extremely disappointed about this, because it bugs me so much i cant bring myself to play it.

Please post a fix or patch it with an update.

iDontCare067
05-27-2014, 05:07 AM
I can only hear background noise, like cars, clapping, cheers, but when any of the main characters talk no sound comes out, only subtitles.

Tried different langauge packs (French,Spanish etc) but nothing.

Tried uninstalling the game and re-installing, deleting and re-downloading the update did nothing for me also.

Extremely disappointed about this, because it bugs me so much i cant bring myself to play it.

Please post a fix or patch it with an update.

I have the same problem. What sound card are you using? Windows 7 or 8? Btw thanks for saving me from re-installing it.

Masler_of_fate
05-27-2014, 06:41 AM
change your audio settings on your XB1

killerdecoy-X-
05-27-2014, 06:49 AM
iDontCare067 he said he is on xbox one. but i'm having the same issue on a PC. Win 7

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-27-2014, 04:05 PM
To help us, please provide as much information as you can in your post:

Country + Format: (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency: (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

If you are on PC - please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system.