PDA

View Full Version : Game Broken ? Cant hack anything anymore

sideshowb0b
05-26-2014, 09:12 PM
i quit an online session ( which worked fine btw)

from thereon the game wont let me hack anything anymore
no gates no blockers no people no bridges no cameras .. nothing

all safehouse icons disappeared from the map
i can accept the campaign mission but i cant complete it because i cant hack anything

when i go to online contracts it says "complete they cant hide to unlock"

quit the game ..reloaded savegame but nothing worked

whats going on ?

Poker3234
05-27-2014, 12:14 AM
I have the same problem someone ease help

sideshowb0b
05-27-2014, 01:26 AM
had to start a new game to get things working again

gonna keep backing up my savegame files regularly now

i hope this gets properly fixed soon

Poker3234
05-27-2014, 01:55 AM
had to start a new game to get things working again

gonna keep backing up my savegame files regularly now

i hope this gets properly fixed soon

I'm way ahead in the game to start again is there another way?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Hi Guys, for those with this issue;

To help us, please provide as much information as you can in your post:

Country + Format: (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency: (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

If you are on PC - please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system.

sideshowb0b
05-27-2014, 03:57 PM
germany - pc - u play
sideshowb0b
frequency : 1 time so far
happening since : yesterday (release day :P )

after quitting an online session (decryption with 1 player left ) i managed to accept a campaign mission (the one mission after clara opens your world -some guy is leaving a trail of signals and you meant to track them - dont rememebr mission name )

after i accepted the mission : multiplayer got locked again "complete they cant hide to unlock"
no hack indicators showed up - not for civilian phones nor cameras or bridges - none
no info was given when looking at civilians
safehouse icons disappeared
restarting the game or reloading savegame did nothing

unrelated : how would i know if the game downloaded day1 patch ?

Hater164
05-27-2014, 11:06 PM

Since when does it happen (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

If you are on PC - please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system.

USA - XBox One - Disk

XBL Hater164

started two days ago

issue began when i quit a session of online decrypt, after that my profiler wouldn't work at all (no hacking cameras, no info on pedestrians etc.) & all hideouts were gone from my map. please help, i don't want to have to start over since I'm 38% into the game

alexg10000
05-28-2014, 12:50 AM

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

United Kingdom, Xbox One, Disc
Gamer Tag - alexg1000
Frequency: Once (after online game of decryption) - hasn't worked since!

I cannot hack anything in the game which is game breaking - you cannot do anything (including campaign)

Please help I pre-ordered this brilliant game, hoping to play it without any problems!!!

Thank You,
Alex

alexg10000
05-28-2014, 02:26 AM
USA - XBox One - Disk

XBL Hater164

started two days ago

issue began when i quit a session of online decrypt, after that my profiler wouldn't work at all (no hacking cameras, no info on pedestrians etc.) & all hideouts were gone from my map. please help, i don't want to have to start over since I'm 38% into the game

Same with Me :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chrisr0cks415
05-28-2014, 02:20 PM

-USA - Xbox One, Disc

-Gamertag: Chrisr0cks415

-Frequency: Happened once and has remained PERMANENT.

-Started happening after a session of Online Decryption.

-The issue is that you cannot hack ANYTHING that is supposed to be hackable. Profiler can be turned on and off, but it does not read people's information and does not allow you to hack bank accounts. It does not allow you to hack your own Lures, hack bridges, stop lights, cameras, ctOS boxes, etc...(again, ANYTHING unhackable). It does seem however that anything that is upgraded during this state, is available (i.e. I upgraded to be able to hack bridges and I can actually hack bridges but that's really it!). Also, I cannot access any of the online modes (Online Hacking, Online Racing, Online Free Roam, etc...) It says that I either need to "Complete Online Contracts Introduction to unlock" or "Complete They Can't Hide to unlock". (Keep in mind that I was already able to access these modes before this "bug/glitch" happened. Safehouse location does NOT show up on the map or radar, but you can still access the place and still sleep/save game. Everything else works normal. I can access everything else, start missions, Check-ins, side missions, etc...) However I cannot do well or make any progress in this game or its activities because THE MOST ESSENTIAL part of this game is not working...THE HACKING.

-I bought the Season Pass and Reserved the game so I do have DLC, but I did NOT have any of it downloaded before this happened so it is NOT because of the DLC. This happened out of nowhere, and like I every one that I have seen with this same problem, I also believe this happened to me after I returned from an Online Decryption session.

-I have already tried all of the following to resolve the issue: restarting my Xbox One (holding power button for 10 sec.), closing the game on my home page, ejecting and re-inserting the game, playing another game (FIFA14) and coming back to Watch_Dogs, Downloading DLC (in hopes that it would influence this somehow), Taking a nap in the safehouse, loading last save/checkpoint, Starting missions and quitting them, continuously turning the Profiler on and off...and NOTHING has worked so far.

I hope somehow actually takes the time to read this, and I hope this is of help...and i DEFINITELY HOPE that this will be fixed SOON!

Wong4866
05-28-2014, 02:57 PM

UK
XBOX ONE - DISK
Gamertag: Razmatazzz
Bug happened after losing online tailing contract.
All weapons are now locked and unable to be bought at a store - Online contracts say "Complete online contracts introduction to unlock" - All hideouts have disappeared

Is there any official word on this bug? I'm way too far into the game to start again!

tissInked
05-28-2014, 06:29 PM

Platform : PS4
Gamertag: Tissinked

I got the exact problem i was online the connection failed because of new host migrating and back in the single player can't hack anything anymore ! fix the game quick please cause i dont want to start a new campaign over and over ! thanks

SnipeYaVeryMuch
05-29-2014, 12:46 PM
United States -xbox one download
SnipeYaVeryMuch

Frequency: consistent

Since when does it happen: 5/28

Describe what is the issue encountered: Happened after decryption online multiplayer

Nothing is hackable. bridges, people, cameras...after i upgraded hacking with "Profiler Optimization" i can see certain people with blue squares, but just like everything else, i am unable to hack them

nails2122
05-29-2014, 12:57 PM
USA- PS4- DISK
Nails4221

I see it happening to everyone

It happened to me last night after I played encryption and it still doesn't work.

Please patch this soon. I really want to play without starting over since im all the way to 41% done. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE HURRY!!

GeInUs23
05-29-2014, 01:10 PM
Usa-Ps4-Disk

psn-GeInUs23

frequency:1 time so far

yesterday

after quitting an online session with 1 person

cant hack anything and multiplayer is still locked THANKS UBISOFT

warren33
05-29-2014, 02:08 PM
this has happen to me on the xbox one cant some one help . the game is unplayable waste of money if the don't fix it ! hope they give a refund

mrey4957
05-29-2014, 05:35 PM
UK - pc - steam/uplay
mrey4957
frequency: once (but constantly happening everytime i load the game)
happening since : about an hour ago

like other people have reported, it seems to have happened when coming out of an online session. i tired everything in my power to try to fix this (reloading last saves, deleting save files, starting a new game after backing up save file).

TOXICROW306
05-29-2014, 05:46 PM
USA - XBOX ONE -DOWNLOAD

TOXICROW306

2 DAYS WITH THIS PROBLEM.

Happened after decryption online multiplayer

cant hack anything and multiplayer is still locked THANKS UBISOFT

if not fix today I want a refund

Tairandos8919
05-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Not that i have any hopes but the more ppl spam the sooner it might get fixed

Country + Format: Germany - PC(Steam)

Username: Tairandos8919

Frequency: well it happened atleast once so far but cant tell for sure cuz how would i tell that i lost everything but starter gear again? (especially since im not playing anymore cuz i dont want to start from scratch and have 30+hrs gone to waste)

Since when does it happen: n/a

Describe what is the issue encountered: Weaponn + Skill loss => game unplayable

Define the Flow of the error: died during online tailing via Proximity IED then i respawned and bug

Anything else you think is useful: read a few articles online and according to those this bug was known before the game officially released.. but it doesnt show up in the "Known Issues" thread

bksmilton
05-29-2014, 06:52 PM
Country + Format: United States - Xbox One (Disc)

Gamertag: bksmilton

Frequency: It is permanent if your game saves with the bug active.

Since when does it happen: It happened to me after quitting an online game of decryption, starting the day of release.

Describe what is the issue encountered: I can't hack anything or profile anyone anymore. Does not matter if I'm in the middle of a mission or not. Also, multiplayer locked itself again, saying that I need to play the missions I already beat. Considering I've beaten them, there is no way to go back to them as far as I know. So I'm stuck.

Define the Flow of the error: I was playing single player, everything worked fine. Decided to play decryption and finished a couple of matches. I quit back to campaign and drive to a mission. I suddenly cannot use any hackable items, such as cameras, environmental hazards such as explosives and MISSION OBJECTIVES (so now I cannot progress in the story). I cannot profile individuals any more as well. So no side missions, making money through that way, etc.

Other helpful info: I've tried multiple things to fix it. Getting yourself killed does not fix it. I've taken the game out, restarted my xbox, terminated the application, and so on and nothing seems to fix it. It's pretty much stuck into your save if this happens and there's no way to remedy it except starting a new game apparently.

Here's hoping this gets fixed. I want to play this game so bad but I will not start another save just to have the same thing happen again. I'm not sure if it's specific to decryption or just a bug that happens eventually so I'd rather just wait for a patch. It's a shame, I really enjoy the game.

Limposwe
05-29-2014, 06:56 PM

Sweden - Xbox One, disc

Gamertag: l Limpo l

Frequency: All the time!

Since when: 29/5.

Describe: Can not hack anything. The profiler doesn't show peoples information or anything. It is like it (the profiler) has not been activated when I press X. I also CAN'T join another game online. Like someone else said before I have to do "Online Instruction" or something to unlock them. Which is very weird since I have already beaten the entire main story...

Define the Flow of the error: This happend after I played a game of decryption online and left for singleplayer between matches.

EDIT: The guy above me explains it very good!

Thwakamazog
05-29-2014, 08:59 PM
US, Xbox One

XBL gamertag: Thwakamazog
Uplay ID: Thwakamaog

Since when does it happen: Since I started the game today.

Describe what is the issue encountered: Can't hack at all... can't progress past the tutorial. Game's unplayable.

Define the Flow of the error: I start the game, get to 'Press and Hold X to hack' and I'm unable to do so. Can't progress, can't move on, can't finish, can't play. Tried rebooting, reloading, restarting and nothing's working. Game over.

alexpoles
05-29-2014, 09:30 PM
USA Xbox One disc
Gamertag: Poles1 Uplay ID: alexpoles@yahoo.com
Occurred once - Permanent
5/28 around 9PM PST

ISSUE: Cannot hack, cannot profile, cannot craft, cannot use most skills, cannot play online (says complete they can't hide to unlock). My perception of it is that it resets the game data while maintaining your progression that it saved.

Happened immediately after exiting a game of FFA Decryption with a friend (who did not get broken) and entering the single player.

freshprinceofnp
05-29-2014, 10:26 PM

Rhode island united states
PlayStation 4
I'm on act 2 and I can't play any online games please help

madseppi
05-29-2014, 10:57 PM
PS4 / Germany
PSN / Uplay ID: madseppi

Pretty much the same issues as already described above plus I don't have an weapons anymore.

Error occurred after returning from an online session and is permanent. This currently means: Game over.

JayeFlow84
05-29-2014, 11:10 PM
USA - XBox One - Disk

XBL Hater164

started two days ago

same exact thing for me as well

username: JayeFlow on Digital PS4 copy of the game

This is absolutely unacceptable for the amount of money and time put into this game. There is not a single customer service number that works and nobody to fix the problem. I have NEVER had a problem with a ubisoft game and I am an extreme fan of the company and the games that come out of this company but this is a horrible experience that may deter me from continuing support. SOMEBODY RESPOND TO US PLEASE!

SuhhK.iT
05-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Country + Format: US + X1, disc

Usernames & Gamertags: XBL - AbsoLute GambLe

Frequency: just one permanent glitch

Since when does it happen: After I left decryption in online mode.

Describe what is the issue encountered: profiler does not work.

Define the Flow of the error: game is unplayable.

Mr_Muppins
05-30-2014, 04:19 AM

United States - PS4 Disc
Username: Mr_Muppins
This happened once I started Act 2 Scene 9 mission
Please help I want to get back to playing the game.
Thank You!

NHariHaraSudhan
05-30-2014, 05:37 AM

India PS3/Disc
PSN :Stewarti007 Uplay ID:NHariHaraSudhan
After my first online contract(from the mission)
Says complete they can't hide from us.
Need a hotfix

warren33
05-30-2014, 12:05 PM

uk xbox one
UK BLACK KNIGHT
it happened as soon after I played online icouldnt hack anything eg.no cameras ,phones so on so on
I started a new game a it works but I don't wont to plat online any more

pballrben
05-31-2014, 12:21 AM
-USA - Xbox One, Disc

-Gamertag: Airmailmocha4

-The issue is that you cannot hack ANYTHING that is supposed to be hackable. Profiler can be turned on and off, but it does not read people's information and does not allow you to hack bank accounts. It does not allow you to hack your own Lures, hack bridges, stop lights, cameras, ctOS boxes, etc...(again, ANYTHING unhackable). It does seem however that anything that is upgraded during this state, is available (i.e. I upgraded to be able to hack bridges and I can actually hack bridges but that's really it!). Also, I cannot access any of the online modes (Online Hacking, Online Racing, Online Free Roam, etc...) It says that I either need to "Complete Online Contracts Introduction to unlock" or "Complete They Can't Hide to unlock". (Keep in mind that I was already able to access these modes before this "bug/glitch" happened. Safehouse location does NOT show up on the map or radar, but you can still access the place and still sleep/save game. Everything else works normal. I can access everything else, start missions, Check-ins, side missions, etc...) However I cannot do well or make any progress in this game or its activities because THE MOST ESSENTIAL part of this game is not working...THE HACKING.

-I bought the Season Pass and Reserved the game so I do have DLC, but I did NOT have any of it downloaded before this happened so it is NOT because of the DLC. This happened out of nowhere, and like I every one that I have seen with this same problem, I also believe this happened to me after I returned from an Online Decryption session.

-I have already tried all of the following to resolve the issue: restarting my Xbox One (holding power button for 10 sec.), closing the game on my home page, ejecting and re-inserting the game, playing another game (FIFA14) and coming back to Watch_Dogs, Downloading DLC (in hopes that it would influence this somehow), Taking a nap in the safehouse, loading last save/checkpoint, Starting missions and quitting them, continuously turning the Profiler on and off...and NOTHING has worked so far.

I hope somehow actually takes the time to read this, and I hope this is of help...and i DEFINITELY HOPE that this will be fixed SOON!

^
Exactly. Any news on this?

Delrone
05-31-2014, 01:44 AM

Country + Format: United States PC

Usernames & Gamertags: UPlay ID Delrone

Frequency: Every time. Tried 5 times in a row.

Since when does it happen: I bought the game through steam on 5/29 and had this issue since then.

Describe what is the issue encountered: I have have just gotten past the 2xTap mission. The game presents the online contracts but when i hit the scroll button on the mouse and enter the online map I cannot navigate out of it

Define the Flow of the error: I can boot up the game and play fine. Single player works fine until i get into the "Online Contracts" map. Once I enter the online contracts map. I am unable to select any options, nor am I aloud to exit the map.

Below is my DxDiag:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 5/30/2014, 19:31:14
Machine name: SCOTTSMEDIA
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/24/10 12:23:42 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6136MB RAM
Page File: 2925MB used, 9343MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_37593842&REV_A2
Display Memory: 4022 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1974 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: Acer H233H
Monitor Id: ACR00A0
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.3788 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.3788
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 5/19/2014 21:44:03, 17480432 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-50C0-11CF-3E55-54171FC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x1380
SubSys ID: 0x37593842
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Driver Strong Name: oem35.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section0 93:9.18.13.3788:pci\ven_10de&dev_1380
Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
Video Accel:
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_104383C0&REV_1000
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
Date and Size: 11/20/2010 05:44:23, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318

Device Name: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A36
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC318
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC051
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 311.9 GB
Total Space: 715.3 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD7501AALS-00E3A0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Free Space: 152.8 GB
Total Space: 715.4 GB
Model: WDC WD7500AADS-00M2B0 ATA Device

Drive: M:
Free Space: 4580.5 GB
Total Space: 5722.9 GB
Model: WDC WD30EZRX-00DC0B0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: ASUS DRW-24F1ST a ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FD

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 7 - 340E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&38

Name: Generic Marvell Yukon 88E8056 based Ethernet Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4364&SUBSYS_81F800A4&REV_12\4&18ABAD59&0&00E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 3 - 340A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&18

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&1B359D48&0&10F0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3409
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3409&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&10

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_37593842&REV_A2\4&9BA4AB8&0&0038

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3A4A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A4A&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Throttle Registers - 3438
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A3

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3408
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&08

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FBC&SUBSYS_37593842&REV_A1\4&9BA4AB8&0&0138

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 3A44
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A44&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port - 3405
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_836B1043&REV_13\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Control Status and RAS Registers - 3423
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A2

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_84131043&REV_03\4&CF85AA7&0&0010

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_84181043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub GPIO and Scratch Pad Registers - 3422
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&11583659&0&A1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_914D&SUBSYS_84001043&REV_10\4&37C265C7&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_82D41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4364&SUBSYS_81F81043&REV_12\4&44D0CAE&0&00E5

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
SM AAC Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
SM H264 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMV9 Advanced Profile Decoder,0x00600800,1,1,wvc1dmod.dll,10.00.0000.121 8
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1771 3
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200. 16426
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
MACSReaderMP3 Filter,0x00200000,0,1,MACSReaderAVI.ax,1.00.2006.0 804
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
SelfMusicVideo Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,TG_Dump0708.DLL,8.01.2008.52 00
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
NEDFilter4Samsung Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NEDFilter4Samsung.ax,8.01.00 00.0000
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 8386
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18386
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Amazon Format Change Fixer,0x00200000,1,1,FormatChangeFix.ax,2.02.0000. 0153
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.177 13
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VMnc v2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio SPDIF out 5,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

GradyV
05-31-2014, 02:09 AM
I haven't played multiplayer at all....just opened the game and can't hack Maurice's phone in the beginning.

Country + Format: US / Xbox One / Disc

Usernames & Gamertags: XBL gamertag: GradyV

Frequency: Issue has been present since I started the game.....stuck in the beginning

Describe what is the issue encountered: The objective is to hack a phone(Maurice) but I am unable to do so....I've tried everything I know,double tapping,etc....but no results

Define the Flow of the error: I literally just started the game....So far the only flow to the game was a cutscene

Anything else you think is useful: I noticed many posters saying this happened after playing multiplayer, but I have only started campaign.

Thanks, I hope you guys have a fix for this, or at least a response to let us know you are working on it :)

Grady

naguar
05-31-2014, 02:30 AM
Problem solved.

cheeseballar
05-31-2014, 03:04 AM
Country + Format:USA PC

Usernames & Gamertags: cheeseballar

Frequency: Ever Since Invasion Mode

Since when does it happen: Today

Describe what is the issue encountered: Campaign/Multiplayer
Define the Flow of the error:Game Save Breaking Bug

Started right after I lost a Invasion match.

naguar
05-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Never mind, I found what is was. Stupid thing.

You need to enable the "Profiler" and the hack will kick in again. It was my problem hope it works for you too. Otherwise I hope they will come up with a fix soon.

Press Z worked for me.

maxwelllorow
05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Played three games of Decryption last night and today I'm unable to hack or use profiler. I tried the campaign and I cannot progress. Thank you. PS4 Digital Download Preorder.

smileynuke
06-01-2014, 06:29 AM
USA ps4 disk
SMILEYNUKE2000
Happened once before but I thought it was supposed to happen so I kept playing and it fixed itself then I played description and it happens again
I was playing description when I noticed everything that I could hack turned red and stayed that way. Even after I left Description it stayed red then I joined another description game when I noticed about halfway through the game all my unlocked classes like the gangsta class were gone and I had to used default classes. Soon after I noticed that all other players lost connection and that's when it started! And again I thought it was part of the game so didn't think anything of it but then I got a part where I need to hack and it won't let me so then I noticed it wasn't right. It won't let me profile or hack or anything but oddly it lets me change music on the speakers on shops. It also says for the online contracts that I either need to complete the one mission or complete the tutorial. Another thing all my hideout locations have disappeared. Another thing I no longer receive the alerts for mission trigger things anymore.

Just got an error code I don't know if it will help but it's [1-0x0000030A]

themajesticself
06-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Xbox One download

Gay Mertag: Harlequin Jitsu
UPlay ID: TheMajesticSelf

Was enjoying Decryption online, started lagging, two host migrations then when we won there were only a few players so I quit out but I got bollocked by the prompt for quitting out. Anyways, now I can't hack anything & in my frustration I have had to kill A LOT OF PEOPLE to make myself feel better through the game being broken. I'm now a menace as I can't do anything in the game & I am NOt starting again. I'd like a fix & if it can't be fixed without me quitting then I'd like a refund as the game is not delivering on the experience I paid to have.

Willz115
06-02-2014, 01:11 AM

United States - PS4, download

Usernames - Willz115

Frequency: Happened one time - permanent

Since when does it happen - Today

Describe what is the issue encountered: Cannot play online, cannot access unlocked bunkers, lost outfits, skills, and guns, can only buy guns I did not buy before the bug. I cannot do anymore of the campaign because I need to access a bunker to begin the mission.

Define the Flow of the error: Error occurred after being killed while playing online hacking another player.

Anything else you think is useful: Nothing has fixed it and it is not worth restarting all over again!!

themajesticself
06-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Xbox One download

Gay Mertag: Harlequin Jitsu
UPlay ID: TheMajesticSelf

Was enjoying Decryption online, started lagging, two host migrations then when we won there were only a few players so I quit out but I got bollocked by the prompt for quitting out. Anyways, now I can't hack anything & in my frustration I have had to kill A LOT OF PEOPLE to make myself feel better through the game being broken. I'm now a menace as I can't do anything in the game & I am NOt starting again. I'd like a fix & if it can't be fixed without me quitting then I'd like a refund as the game is not delivering on the experience I paid to have.

I'd like to mention that I was absolutely loving the game until this happened. It is hard to create a great game in the style of an open world action adventure post GTA V. There is so much potential here. Like the glory days of APB online with extra technology. I hope this is fixed soon.

JediKnightGZ
06-02-2014, 02:22 AM
I see a ton of complaints about this bug, same happened to me. But I have yet to see or hear anything from Ubisoft about it.

WHITEalwaysWins
06-02-2014, 03:37 AM
US, Xbox One, Disk

ScaryPup5391725 (Thanks Microsoft for switching my GT)

Happened Last Night, Permanent

Cannot play online due to needing a specific mission, lost all my skills/money/level/notoriety, I can't hack or profile anyone. I have 56.2% Completed and they are mainly side missions which are not always easy to get to doing 16/17 QR codes etc., I have put quite a bit of time to get to this point and find it unacceptable to make me restart a game that I am so far into.

legend6868
06-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Hacking doesn't work at all please update or something did the same thing and I can't play online games like description anymore on Xbox one gamer tag X X THE MONSTA thx

seahn
06-02-2014, 04:11 AM
Wow. I made my own thread about this on the 30th, I cant believe this issue has been present since the 26th and still no comment from Ubisoft. I will go ahead and repost my info from said thread, as well as one of the few videos I posted just to keep the fire under their you know what. Its utterly disgusting that this issue has been present this long, for so many people, and not so much as a peep from Ubisoft.

As per response on linked forum post, I am providing the following information;

Country + Format: United States, Xbox One

Usernames & Gamertags: seahn

Frequency: The bug is an on going issues connected to my auto save

Since when does it happen: The videos supplied in the forum can probably answer this better than I can.

Describe what is the issue encountered: The issue I'm experiencing is preventing my ctOS from facial profiling. Overall, from experimenting after the issue occurred, if I purchase any new skills I am able to use them, an example would be that I purchased the bridge and man hole abilities after the issue and I'm able to us those skills. However traffic lights and the road blocks I'm unable to interact with, as well as the skill to automatically unlock cars and disable alarms, as seen in the video supplied on the forums. It seems as if my overall save data reset but left me in the current game progress.

Define the Flow of the error: I had been playing MP when I first encountered the issues. The first two things I noticed were my sniper no longer had use of its scope, and my class unlocks such as the Tommy Gun and Grenade launcher class were no longer available. Again, these are all things you can see in the videos I supplied.

Anything else you think is useful: The most worthwhile information I can provide is in the forum link provided in the form of highlights from my Twitch live stream.

Thread I started on the 30th: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/884815-ctOS-Game-Breaking-Bug-%28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKsNGPVYzuE

Harukane
06-02-2014, 07:13 AM
United States - PC
Harukane
Happened Once (Permanently)
Since Today

Can't use any Hacking abilities. Pretty game braking when the whole game is based around hacking....

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Guys, this issue has been reported and being investigated.

You can help by sending your save files to Technical Support as explained here for the crashing/freezing issue http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/882353-READ-FIRST-Watch_Dogs-Known-issues-updated-2nd-June?p=10011027&viewfull=1#post10011027

RaVeN VT
06-02-2014, 08:03 PM
U.S.A Xbox One - Game disc

Xbox live ID: Raven VT
Uplay ID: RBoucherJR@gmail.com

I just got the game a few hours ago. Came home, put disc in and installed as it prompted me too. I redeemed a pre-order code for break through and a seasons pass code and downloaded both. Then I started game and went through opening sequence and now I can't go any further than the second tutorial. It is asking me to hack Maurice's cell phone but it won't let me. So I am literally stuck at the beginning of the game and can't do anything. Already tried to restart game and it didn't do anything cause I am still having the problem. Not a great first impression of the game I must say.

xXWindRunnerXx
06-03-2014, 12:52 AM
-USA - Xbox One, Disc

-Gamertag: Chrisr0cks415

I am on PS4 but I experienced the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as yours, have you found any solutions? or just wait for the patch

PSN: xXWindRunnerXx
Ubi ID: vader0224

JediKnightGZ
06-03-2014, 03:29 PM
So today I finally get an email response from Ubisoft, but its not even for the problem I reported. Its for the loading issue. So apparently, they are just skimming the problem reports and mass responding with a possible fix to the loading issue. That isnt even close to addressing the game breaking bug I reported. Good job....

F4tB4t
06-03-2014, 05:12 PM
This just happened to me died in a online trailing mission now all my weapons are gone,no hacking skills can not believe this.Shocking state of affairs.

stak81
06-03-2014, 09:37 PM
So today I finally get an email response from Ubisoft, but its not even for the problem I reported. Its for the loading issue. So apparently, they are just skimming the problem reports and mass responding with a possible fix to the loading issue. That isnt even close to addressing the game breaking bug I reported. Good job....

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I put in a ticket for the lost weapons and skills bug on the xbox one and I get a reply telling me how to fix the loading bug on the xbox 360. Unbelievable.

xtreme7771
06-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi Guys, this issue has been reported and being investigated.

You can help by sending your save files to Technical Support as explained here for the crashing/freezing issue http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/882353-READ-FIRST-Watch_Dogs-Known-issues-updated-2nd-June?p=10011027&viewfull=1#post10011027

How am I supposed to send you my Xbox 360 save file?

Piti1609
06-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Brazil, PS4, Disc
Gamer Tag - Piti1609
Frequency: Once (after online game of decryption) - hasn't worked since!

I cannot hack anything in the game which is game breaking - you cannot do anything (including campaign)

Im suffering the same problem!

Please, HOW CAN I SOLVE IT?

Thanks,
Luiz Augusto Scolamieri

Mecci100
06-05-2014, 12:16 AM
UK -XboxOne - CD
Mecci100

Frequency: consistent

Since when does it happen: 5/28

Describe what is the issue encountered: Happened after a Decryption multiplayer

Nothing is hackable. bridges, people, cameras...after i upgraded hacking with "Profiler Optimization" i can see certain people with blue squares, but just like everything else, i am unable to hack them

JediKnightGZ
06-05-2014, 05:21 PM
I had the exact same thing happen to me. I put in a ticket for the lost weapons and skills bug on the xbox one and I get a reply telling me how to fix the loading bug on the xbox 360. Unbelievable.

Wow that sucks. What a joke this is turning out to be.

Dannejanson
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Country + Format: Sweden , PS4, disc

Usernames & Gamertags: dannejanson

Frequency: all the time

Since when does it happen, Since 3/6 after playing a decreption match.

Describe what is the issue encountered: Cant hack anything, cannot profile anyone.

Xp4_99
06-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Country + Format: Spain , PC, download

Usernames & Gamertags: Xp4_99

Frequency: all the time

Since when does it happen, Since 3/6 after playing a decreption match.

Describe what is the issue encountered: Cant hack anything, cannot profile anyone.

It's the same issue that all other ones.
Begin today after a multiplayer game.

Game get useless, until Ubisoft guys' like to deploy an update. And that can be whenever they want.

ManyFathomsD
06-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Playing game fine today, then Online Team decryption match, once I finally left that online mode, I am completely unable to Hack anything. Quiting, rebooting, etc. no impact

Game breaking bug. Unable to play.

Country + Format: (eg. United States - XBO, Disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: XBL: ManyFathomsDeep

Frequency: Constant

Since when does it happen : After leaving team encryption match, I am unable to use the Hack option. It does not even display.

Describe what is the issue encountered: All game play, unable to use Hack function. It does not display as an option.

Define the Flow of the error: Before error, occurred, playing solo and online successfully, then entered online team encryption, once left, completely unable to hack anything -- people, camera's, phones, cars, etc.

Anything else you think is useful: This stinks = great fun game and now unable to play. Quick search on Youtube confirms this is happening with increased frequency without resolution and may be linked to Team Encryption matches. Starting a new game is not a viable solution b/c there is the very real risk that this happens again -- or perhaps it can be prevented through disabling MP -- but then the game is only a fraction of what I paid for and enjoy :mad:

ETA: I was also melee killed during the decryption match -- unsure if that is pertinent or not, but I saw a few others mention it in there description as well.

Asdente
06-08-2014, 08:33 AM
United States - Xbox One, disc

GT- Hateful Grim

Frequency: whenever I try to play

Since when does it happen: yesterday

My weapons are gone except for a pistol and a sniper rifle that I just bought. I can hack people but most skills do not work. all but one hideout are gone now too. i cannot play online either.

i do not know what i was doing when it first happened but noticed it when i started playing a couple of days ago

Sir_Pryze
06-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Country + Format: Ireland + PAL I assume

Usernames & Gamertags: (Sir_Pryze for both uplay and PSN)

Frequency: Everything was fine, but since I quit an online decryption session, I cannot hack anything.

Since when does it happen: Right after leaving the game online.

Describe what is the issue encountered: I can still play and operate the game fine, I'm on Act 4, On the specific mission I'm on it requires me to hack a terminal (which I cant do do so story is out of the question) and online multiplayer is stating I need to complete online contract introduction/they cant hide.

Anything else you think is useful: I can add a few pics just to confirm what is wrong. Sorry for potato quality.

http://imgur.com/TWiHyaU

http://imgur.com/ilminnP

http://imgur.com/yJPenAM

JediKnightGZ
06-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Still no response from Ubisoft on this bug...wasted money for a game I cant play. I know now that I will have to hold off on The Division for a couple of months because who knows what the quality will be there. So far 2 straight games with problems. First Assassins Creed with its multitude of bugs, not an unplayable watch dogs. Terrible.

Xp4_99
06-08-2014, 06:22 PM
-- REALIZE THAT FROM DAY 0 THIS THREAD IS OPENED. AND IT GOT REPORTED SIX DAYS AGO TO THE WD TEAM --

-- JUST A JOKE WHILE WE ARE WAITING --

It seems as if we would have been banned from ctOS:

<!--XML_Config_File_ctOS-->

<banned>Aiden Pierce</banned>

TH3G4M1NGP1G30N
06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Country + Format: Australia, PC

Username: (Uplay) ZacR11

Frequency: ALL THE TIME!

Since when does it happen?: On 06/03/2014 after playing online decryption.

Describe what is the issue encountered: I was playing decryption and there was some sort of bug that stopped me from doing anything, so i closed the game from the taskbar. I opened Watch_Dogs and all my safehouses are not showing on the map, but i can still enter them and change my outfit. Still have all my equipment but on some it says i haven't unlocked the skill for them yet, but in the skill tree, i have! i cant access online because it says i haven't completed the online contracts introduction and i haven't done the mission "They Can't Hide". i cant profile npc with my phone and all my hacks aren't working! When i try to enter a car, i smash the window even though i have the skill to unlock them without setting off the alarm! There are no story missions i need to do but in the progression wheel it shows I've done them all!

XxROCKO3xX
06-09-2014, 01:41 AM

United States - Xbox one- download
Gamertag xxrocko3xx
Fervency- permanent
Happen while playing online decryption I believe same problems as everyone else can hank anything can't use profiler can't play any online matches says I need to complete they can't hide, online contracts intro every mode has another BS excuse whatever no one in ubisoft seems to be doing anything let alone give it's paying customers the decency of some type of response or explanation thank you ubisoft for stealing our money and creating a game that only works for a week or so maybe you guys should test a little longer next time :confused:
Also it seems that even tho I've unlocked all skills Lvl 48/50 I can't use the basic hacks, jam coms, blackouts etc. says that I need to unlock that skill

Stafford95
06-09-2014, 01:45 PM
I played the games loads, stopped playing for a while, then i've come back on to play today and i can't hack anything. Not which should be hackable is! can't profile people, traffic lights, cars atm etc. I can't even start a mission. I've just started the missions when you find that warehouse on that small island, and you control the bridge.:mad:
playing on PS4 and from UK, purchased from ASDA.

GKris
06-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Country + Format :
The Netherland + PS4

PSN-ID:
GKris

Frequency:
Continually, The game is unplayable at the moment because I need certain hacks in missions that are not availabe anymore. While there're unlocked in the Skill tree???

Since when does it happen:
I don't know what my last actions in the game where before this bug arrived.
But it's bugging me now for at least 2 days.

Describe what is the issue encountered:
I can't play online before finishing a mission I already completed in the start of the game. So online is off limits for me now.
Also i encounter problems in the single player where I'm not aible to hack garage doors or cars when I already unlocked these skills in the skill tree.
The skills are still unlocked in the skill tree but I'm not aible to use them.

Define the flow of the error:
I didn't do anything particular before this bug arrived.
At first i didn't even realised that the game didn't worked properly, until I needed the garage door hack for a mission and i couldn't play the game any further.

Please Ubisoft can you give us a sign of life that you're acknowledge this bug and that you're working on it.
My progression is at 25% and I really don't want to start the game from the beginning.

xtreme7771
06-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Below is the solution from Ubisoft Support. They are advising to just start a new game at this point.

Steven6/9/2014 9:33:32 AM
At the moment we are still investigating this issue and can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

The only resolution at the moment is to start a new game, however if you do not wish to do this I can only advise to wait until we have an update.

You can check the updates for this issue on our forum page.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/882353-Watch_Dogs-Known-issues
xtreme77716/8/2014 12:09:26 PM
United States. XBOX 360. Standard version. No DLC or uplay content. The mission I am on is second mission where you hack the garage door to open to help a criminal escape. It happened when I was being hacked. I died. Lost everything. Obviously this is happening with online hacking so I would look at the code there. It happens on every system as per the forums so I don't know why my region or console/pc version is important. This is a core came issue. So your solution is to just start over. So, what prevents this from happening again? Can't you figure out what part of the save files are being corrupted and fix that?
Steven6/3/2014 3:07:05 PM
We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this. However we have tried all troubleshooting steps and none have worked and it appears the save data may have became corrupted.

The only thing you could do for the moment is to start a new game. Before you do this make sure you delete all existing save data related to Watch Dogs.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide the following information:

Country + Format:
(eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Version of the game:
(Standard / Special etc)

Usernames & Gamertags:
(PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Have you redeemed any DLC codes and if so which content:

Have you redeemed any Uplay rewards and if so which ones:

What mission where you up to:

Which multiplayer mode where you playing when you got killed:

We will then pass this information on for further investigation.
xtreme77716/1/2014 10:38:14 AM
Please make a patch for this. I died during an invasion hack mission and now, all my skills are there but they do not work. I can't hack during a mission. All my weapons and clothes are gone. This is happening to lots of people on all platforms.

GideonG9
06-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Netherlands - PC- Disc
Gamertag GideonG9
Fervency- permanent
Describe what is the issue encountered: I was playing decryption and there was some sort of bug that stopped me from doing anything, so i closed the game from the taskbar. I opened Watch_Dogs and all my safehouses are not showing on the map, but i can still enter them and change my outfit. Still have all my equipment but on some it says i haven't unlocked the skill for them yet, but in the skill tree, i have! i cant access online because it says i haven't completed the online contracts introduction and i haven't done the mission "They Can't Hide". i cant profile npc with my phone and all my hacks aren't working! When i try to enter a car, i smash the window even though i have the skill to unlock them without setting off the alarm!

GKris
06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
I also got the advice to just start a new game, thus losing 25% of my current progress.

But when I asked if it would garantee that it won't happen on my second start there was only radio silence.

What a dumb advice to say, what if it happens again after 10 or 15 hours of gameplay.
It's not really a solution but more a **** you and try again repsonse.

I also see that the moderator of the forum is very busy, but won't reply in this forum.

I don't mind returning this game, but I doubt that my local retailer would give me back my money.
Ubisoft please can I have my money back???

Aerinndis
06-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Format: USA, PC

Username & UPlayer Id: Aerinndis

Frequency: Started once I upgraded the Profiler. At first it was sporadic now it is constant.

Describe what is the issue encountered: When roaming I am unable to turn on the profiler however I can hack cameras and then hack passersby but only through the cameras and no other way. I see the blue boxes highlighting some people but cannot get any information unless I am looking at them via a camera. I can get into cars and drive just fine, game launches with no issues and seems to play well except for the hacking. At first I would have to press Z several times and would get the lines from the phone but nothing would happen and then the profiler would suddenly turn on as I was moving around on the city streets. Now it doesn't turn on at all. I just finished Remember portion of the story. I am able to get to the Weapons wheel and cycle through my items. I do have season pass, have it loaded but have not played anything in it.

Define the Flow of the error: This now happens as soon as I log in and start roaming around. I have not participated in the multiplayer yet.
I am playing on a PC, using a Logitech G500s gaming mouse and a Logitech G13 game controller.

**edit
I played offline today with the same result - profiler doesn't turn on when I hit Z now.

6/11/2014
Played online yesterday and started new area, Brandon Docks. Profiler worked for maybe hour and a half and then went back to being only able to hack through cameras.

I did try to submit a ticket and dxdiag log through support and am not sure it took after I hit send because next page says there is a technical error and links you back to support main page. I tried this again and got same result.

6/14/2014 I am able to play the game. Mission seem to pose no issue to the profiler, only in free roam does it act up intermittently. Rest of game running just fine, no issues with lag.

6/16/2014 Game plays just fine for me other than being able to hack being intermittent. I find if I keep hitting or holding the Z button it eventually kicks in but not sure why it does so...whether it is in area I am in or what. I can still do it via cameras until it decides to kick in.

UnderwoodA
06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=Ubi-Mush;9987745]Hi Guys, for those with this issue;

I am on Xbox One, II started an online hack and i spawned in a car that was already toned by the player and he was already profiling me. When i finished the game i noticed I could not complete any online games cause it says i need to finish "They can't hide". I do not want to start another game but if i can;t hack other players and they can't hack me thats a big part of the game. I would return it if I could. This game came out with nothing but problems. I'm not saying i could do better, but i can have enough common sense to not release a game that isn;t freakin ready man. This isn;t something i can fix and your about to loose another fan, if you give a ****.

Babalu22oc
06-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Country + Format: United States - PS4, disc

Usernames & Gamertags: Babbalu22oc / Babbalu22oc

Frequency: Always

Since when does it happen: Thursday 6/5/14

Describe what is the issueS encountered: Cannot hack anything, cameras, bridges, ctos boxes, gates, blockers, traffic lights, utility boxes, etc. Cannot profile/hack people at all. Cannot join any multiplayer games. Cannot be invaded. Cannot do any missions. Tried starting a new game, still cannot hack a single object or person. Tried starting a 3rd new game, still cant hack anything. When trying to use a car, pierce always breaks the window even though i have the skill to stop the alarms and locks. I dont know if any other skills are affected, since I cannot hack anything at all, but I'd guess all skills have stopped working.

Might be easier to tell you what I can do in the game. Run, shoot, drive a car, play chess, play the shell game, play poker and find hotspots. That is all. Basically a very bad version of GTA.

Define the Flow of the error: Played some multiplayer games the night before it stopped working, specifically the online decryption. It was extremely buggy, cars stuttering but not lagging, invisible walls, people teleporting all over the place, The game would not let me quit the missions (options button - quit mission) eventually the game crashed and since then all the problems listed above have started.

Anything else you think is useful: How about an news update of some type? Anything at all would be appreciated.

ParagonOfPurity
06-11-2014, 05:09 AM
Country + Format:
Australia-Xbox 360

Usernames & Gamertags:
ParagonOfPurity

Frequency:
Permanent, happened 2 weeks ago

Not DLC/patch related -

Skill reset without access to previously unlocked skills.
Unable to craft previously unlocked skills or items, but can use items unlocked after the problem happened. eg. I am unable to use focus at all, can not craft IED or jam comm, however can craft things unlocked after this like blackout and the higher IED.
Am locked out of multiplayer as it does not recognize this as unlocked
Cannot hack garages, bridges, helicopters, spikes etc but I have access to people, cameras and traffic lights.

Define the Flow of the error:
I was being hacking another online player and died, after this my skills were reset with no way to unlock previously unlocked skills, I also reverted back to original clothing. I was wearing DLC clothing., and lost my weapons.

I was able to hack garages during missions, but not on freeroam, apart from final act where you have a choice, the garage would not open forcing me to choose the option I didn't want.

mcleod66
06-12-2014, 08:09 AM
-Austria - XBox 360, Savegame on Cloud

-Gamertag: mcleod66

-Started happening after a session of Gang Hideout

i start a gang hideout and got only a pistol.. it was a partial reset of my quest progress with the same effects like Babalu22oc

Quote: Describe what is the issueS encountered: Cannot hack anything, cameras, bridges, ctos boxes, gates, blockers, traffic lights, utility boxes, etc. Cannot profile/hack people at all. Cannot join any multiplayer games. Cannot be invaded. Cannot do any missions. Tried starting a new game, still cannot hack a single object or person. Tried starting a 3rd new game, still cant hack anything. When trying to use a car, pierce always breaks the window even though i have the skill to stop the alarms and locks. I dont know if any other skills are affected, since I cannot hack anything at all, but I'd guess all skills have stopped working.

Sir_Pryze
06-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Just as an update I started a new game again got a little bit sick of waiting. you lose everything including notoriety points accumulated from online play and all awards from playing hideouts and fixer contracts etc.

However at this point I kinda just gave up waiting for ubisoft. If you don't mind playing the game again I'd recommend it because myself personally like the game (besides all the bugs and preorder/collector editions mess) I'm enjoying it so far...again but this isn't acceptable and this is only one problem.

Also on a sidenote you do not lose your Digital trip outfits when you restart.

PerenaL14
06-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Country + Format:
(eg. United States - PS4, disc,psn game)

Usernames & Gamertags:
PSN: PerenaL14

Two hours ago

Got discovered and killed while tailing someone, respawned in free roam (solo), all my weapons and explosives were gone, outfit was default, and all my skills (crafting and such that i had unlocked to date) were still unlocked in the skill tree, but I couldnt use them in game

Can you solve this problem? There are only 3 trophies left to win platinum trophy :((

Aerinndis
06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
This is probably a good link to bookmark for your game: https://support.ubi.com/en-us/index.aspx

They did post an update in the Watch Dog Known Issues portion: https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=2841&faqid=kA030000000efjMCAQ

"Update: The Watch_Dogs development team has discovered the cause of these issues and is working on preparing a patch for submission to ​the different gaming platforms. Currently, we do not have an ETA for when that will occur as it involves extensive testing to ensure the issue has been resolved."

So they are working on the issues

wesnig
06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Country + Format:
UK + Xbox One

Usernames & Gamertags:
DIRTBOX RIDER

Frequency:
Happened 6 days ago and is still the same.

Since 6 days ago.

Playing online. Left game, turned Xbox off. Went to play, single player, the following day and I cannot hack or profile anything. Nothing at all. Also unable to enter online game modes as it is saying I have not completed the tutorial.
Define the Flow of the error:
Playing online, turned console off.

I am going to have a rant as well because this is very frustrating. I was enjoying Watch_Dogs a lot and after encountering this bug I am unable to do anything at all. I cant hack, I cant play online, I cant complete missions. After spending actual real money on this game this is unacceptable. I suggest you resolve this bug quickly otherwise people are going to start demanding refunds and sullying the good name of Ubisoft. This bug, and the length of time it is taking to sort it out is ridiculous. Rant over, just sort if out please!

Broncos2107
06-14-2014, 06:15 PM
I just bought the game and can't even play because the 2nd thing you have to do is hack that phone, and the game won't let me do that. This is ridiculous.

Mr_Shade
06-14-2014, 06:38 PM
The issue is being addressed in a patch, as soon as we have any news on the release date, it will be posted.

However If you are right at the beginning - you should be able to restart with a minimal loss of progression? - that maybe the best thing to do? Assuming you don't mind doing that - or - you can wait.

YaBoyWill
06-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeah ubisuck.... im pretty much done. This game was delayed for so ****ing long and this is what we get? ive been waitng two weeks now. Im heading to gamestop to get 40 bucks for this game so i can get Battlefield 4 or something. Thanks for NOTHING :)

JediKnightGZ
06-15-2014, 03:29 AM
The issue is being addressed in a patch, as soon as we have any news on the release date, it will be posted.

However If you are right at the beginning - you should be able to restart with a minimal loss of progression? - that maybe the best thing to do? Assuming you don't mind doing that - or - you can wait.

You know, I wish I could say to Ubisoft: "Here, let me have this game right now, and Ill pay you for it sometime in the future. You can wait." Fantastic.

Xp4_99
06-15-2014, 01:30 PM
You know, I wish I could say to Ubisoft: "Here, let me have this game right now, and Ill pay you for it sometime in the future. You can wait." Fantastic.

+1

podge_1
06-15-2014, 05:18 PM

England + PS3 Disc

PSN podge_1

Frequency: Doesn't make sense in my situation.

When this started happening:
At first the police were on me then an online player started hacking me. Then while the person was hacking me the police killed me twice. Then when the backdoor virus was at about 50% the guy quit. Then the next thing I knew I looked at my weapon wheel and all my weapons and hacking items thing or maybe called crafting component? (eg.Jam Coms) had gone, apart from a pistol called px4 and lure (I think that is a Crafting Comonent). Also I could not hack anything like bridges, steam pipes, blockers etc (which I had unlocked). Even the skill that allows you to open parked cars without the alarm going off, even though I unlocked it, it doesn't work. I can still hack into basic things like people, traffic lights control towers, which you already unlock at the start of the game. Also I discovered that a few things I had already done like Gang hideouts, give me a that little rectangular shape tutorial information.

Ask me if any more information is needed.

Please fix this in your next update please.

Scouseknight
06-15-2014, 05:46 PM
United Kingdom, Xbox One, Disk
Gamertag: Scouseknight
Started yesterday evening (14th)