PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs Language

Sikatsuu
05-26-2014, 09:16 AM
Hello there,

So i bought Watch Dogs a month ago and just recieved it, but i have a problem which i don't have with AC3 or 4...
The menu language and subtitles remain english, and there is no option (Like some people do have, seen on youtube) to change the language.
Ofcourse i prefer to have the language in Dutch, is that possible? Or that the region can be switched to Dutch at uplay their side?

Greetings,

S

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi,

What format are you playing on?

If on console - the game should detect what setting the console is using and use that.

If PC - you should have had the option to choose when you installed?

If you still can't alter it, iyou may need to contact support: www.support.ubi.com

Sikatsuu
05-26-2014, 02:27 PM
On the PC, the installation was dutch indeed, but the game itself is not. Really makes me a bit of sad actually!

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 02:44 PM
On the PC, the installation was dutch indeed, but the game itself is not. Really makes me a bit of sad actually!

I would contact support - with details of your purchase and they should be able to help you further :)

www.support.ubi.com

Sikatsuu
05-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Alright, i will! Sad thing, i always get late replies over there with previous contacts :/

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 02:51 PM
They can take upto 48 hours to reply.

If after that time you don't have an answer - please message me your ticket number :)

You can Private Message me by clicking my name :)

Sikatsuu
05-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Alright, thanks for your support! :)