PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Cant play Online suddenly

snaaaad
05-25-2014, 08:55 AM
So i played a couple of hacking matches online but after i played a observation match where i was defeated in (close combat) it says that i have to finish the tut/hideout mission first to play online?

i am already in A2 quest 3. :( any idea i dont want to restart.

POL_SouL
05-25-2014, 08:59 AM
Yes, you can enjoy all contents of the game when it's oficially released. Wouldn't be surprised if until then Ubi has decided to unplug WD server in-case they'll get clogged by the time of launch. You might find your online progress wiped as well. Just saying. Patience is a virtue my friend ;)

snaaaad
05-25-2014, 12:35 PM
lets hope as long as my singleplayer progress dosnt get a reset im okay with it. but who cares, game is awesome but there are some bugs. glitching walls, no bollards (npc will hit but i can drive thru) or missing textures of the ground and other stuff :( https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1224x685q90/845/w8qj.jpg

baker195btinter
05-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Yes, you can enjoy all contents of the game when it's oficially released. Wouldn't be surprised if until then Ubi has decided to unplug WD server in-case they'll get clogged by the time of launch. You might find your online progress wiped as well. Just saying. Patience is a virtue my friend ;)

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case, it has been shipped to ubi store customers and it isn't the beta after all.

And if they're afraid of their servers getting clogged before launch, they'll be screwed at launch!

Mr_Shade
05-25-2014, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Certain Ubisoft sites, are currently experiencing downtime - so it could be related.

Launch of the game is officially Tuesday, so any server downtime in the mean time, getting ready for the launch, might be unavoidable.

Single Player progress should be saved locally, so it should not be an issue.

If the issue continues for you at launch, please do contact support directly, or post back!

snaaaad
05-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi,

Certain Ubisoft sites, are currently experiencing downtime - so it could be related.

Launch of the game is officially Tuesday, so any server downtime in the mean time, getting ready for the launch, might be unavoidable.

Single Player progress should be saved locally, so it should not be an issue.

If the issue continues for you at launch, please do contact support directly, or post back!

nice to see a forum manager to replay on my post.I will report back after launch or a day after that.

have a good one