PDA

View Full Version : My code to watch dogs wont work please help!!!

djmille
05-24-2014, 05:17 PM
So i orderd a new computer with the NVIDIA Geforce GTX, I got the code to watch dogs and i thought ill fix the computer&Download uplay and activate the code. When i installed everything i was gonna activate the code to my uplay account so i tried but it didn't work It said ''This code is not vaild'' But on the card it says that the code expiers 31st July 2014. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

YazX_
05-24-2014, 05:42 PM
the code you got should be redeemed on Nvidia website, you need to redeem this code here:

http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/watch-dogs/bundle/redeem-code

once you redeem it successfully, you will receive watch dogs promo code that is redeemable on Ubishop.

LuKi965PL
05-24-2014, 05:46 PM
So i orderd a new computer with the NVIDIA Geforce GTX, I got the code to watch dogs and i thought ill fix the computer&Download uplay and activate the code. When i installed everything i was gonna activate the code to my uplay account so i tried but it didn't work It said ''This code is not vaild'' But on the card it says that the code expiers 31st July 2014. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Read that card with code again... you need to redeem this code here: http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/watch-dogs/bundle/redeem-code

Then go step by step with instructions and you will get uplay store code. Then you need log-in to uplay shop and buy standard edition, put that promotion code and price should be decreased to 0,00$.

ex4cer
06-21-2014, 03:24 PM
My invoice reads 0 after placing the code but the activation code won't work. Says code already in use?

YazX_
06-21-2014, 04:34 PM
My invoice reads 0 after placing the code but the activation code won't work. Says code already in use?

you add watch dogs to cart on Ubishop website, then go to cart and apply the promo code you got from Nvidia (you have to redeem the code you got from the retailer on Nvidia website to get a Ubishop promo code), the price will switch to 0, then continue with check out and place order, the game will be activated automatically under the UPlay account you placed the order from.