PDA

View Full Version : Bug filled mess

Narvask
05-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Crashes, turns the graphic card off, shuts the pc down, stretched out noses, it's a bug filled unplayable mess.

D_cover
05-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Me and you are playing two different games. The only bug I've seen is the lighting go a little funny then it quickly corrected its self.

Sure you aren't on a digital trip or something?

fishers1989
05-23-2014, 08:38 PM
The drivers aren't released yet so different configurations will experience different things. Once the drivers are released sometime in the next few days it'll balance out again.

Narvask
05-23-2014, 09:01 PM
The drivers aren't released yet so different configurations will experience different things. Once the drivers are released sometime in the next few days it'll balance out again.

Okay then, I shall hold my angry until then.

Wh1t3_5t0rm
05-24-2014, 01:38 AM
People are getting tired of these threads. You got the PC version early. Please keep in mind that the official drivers by Nvidia and AMD/ATI are not released yet, so wait until the release date before complaints about glitches.

dreadsorrow
05-24-2014, 09:33 AM
it runs perfectly for my mediocre build, no issues whatsoever

some people probably didnt install the pre-installs like the .net frameworks and what not

jeffies04
05-24-2014, 10:26 AM
it runs perfectly for my mediocre build, no issues whatsoever

some people probably didnt install the pre-installs like the .net frameworks and what not

Until your mediocre rig melts from all of the viruses you got with your pirated copy.

(directed at dreadsorrow.. I know most folks here legitimately have their game)

Wh1t3_5t0rm
05-24-2014, 10:32 AM
I know most folks here legitimately have their game)

Because most folks here aren't dumb enough to go onto the official forums with a pirated copy and even post links to said copy. Hope he gets banned quick.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Have you opened a ticket with Technical Support? https://support.ubi.com

I have also reported this to the team.