PDA

View Full Version : [360] Loading screen freezes

Eevan80
04-21-2014, 08:21 PM
After chosing a bike, the game keeps randomly freezing at the loading screen and i have to restart the system. Don't know if this is a known issue or if anything can be done about it, just wanted to point out that this issue exists. Just to mention, 5 out of 13 game starts due to this freezing.

xitooner
04-21-2014, 11:43 PM
After chosing a bike, the game keeps randomly freezing at the loading screen and i have to restart the system. Don't know if this is a known issue or if anything can be done about it, just wanted to point out that this issue exists. Just to mention, 5 out of 13 game starts due to this freezing.

For what its worth (because its not identical to your situation, but similar), I too have been getting a lot of game-freeze-that-requires-restart a lot lately. Before Fusion, I got it very rarely in Evo, etc; once every few days. But now.......Its not usually a the loading screen for me; its at random times, about 3 times an hour. If there was any pattern, it seems to occur most often at track loading/replay time.

geordiedeviant
04-22-2014, 02:36 PM
I just had my first crash last night on 360. It was indeed on a loading screen. I wasn't really doing anything out of the ordinary. Busy doing some challenges and attempting to 20k FMX achievement (so was backing out, changing track frequently and differing bikes) then just froze on the load screen.

Only issue I've had since release. I would note I had around 5GB of space available at the time (which I've now free'd up some more) and it was on a 250GB slim.

Will report any further issues here.

Eevan80
04-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Before Fusion, I got it very rarely in Evo, etc; once every few days.
Yeah, think it's a known issue in Evo. though it only froze in TC for me, when i wasn't patient enough and hitted PlayTrack too fast before the friend's LB was completely loaded.

I just had my first crash last night on 360. [...] Only issue I've had since release. I would note I had around 5GB of space available at the time (which I've now free'd up some more) and it was on a 250GB slim.

Yes, it could depend on how new/old the model is. I have an Elite from 2009, 120 GB (12 GB free storage space at the moment). Also cleared the system cache as usual, but it just keeps freezing.

geordiedeviant
04-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Yeah, think it's a known issue in Evo. though it only froze in TC for me, when i wasn't patient enough and hitted PlayTrack too fast before the friend's LB was completely loaded.

Yes, it could depend on how new/old the model is. I have an Elite from 2009, 120 GB (12 GB free storage space at the moment). Also cleared the system cache as usual, but it just keeps freezing.

I used to get a lot of freezing, particularly in the editor with my old premium (R.I.P) when playing Evo.
To coincide with my first Fusion crash I did also experience for the first time the 'taking forever to save/report time' at the end of an event shortly before it. I don't know. Maybe the two are related.
I did just notice Sebbi in another thread mention that Ubi have been increasing server capacity so maybe it was a blip during that. (i doubt that would cause the crash though...but then I'm not a programmer)

Xhane
04-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Yes indeed,

Please let us know if you still have the issue. :)