PDA

View Full Version : "PLEASE RECONNECT" your connection to ubisoft servers has been lost

STONEDSTONER666
04-21-2014, 05:41 AM
Just Brought the game for my new X1,cant even post my times to leaderboards on singleplayer, WTF!!!

Track Central doesnt load any tracks

I cant even link my ubisoft account ,it says my name isnt found

Not impressed , Help please

Barrybarfly
04-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Check this thread and see if it is of any hekp to you please. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/870815-Workaround-Uplay-Linking-amp-XB1-Season-Pass-redeeming

If not, please contact support and submit a ticket. https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/

Defoliator
04-21-2014, 11:09 PM
I've been getting the same message since release on both my Xbox One and 360 versions of the game (my mate is having the same issue on his Xbox One as well). Every single time I beat a time I get the message below, then have to click retry 10-50 times before it eventually saves my time.

At first I thought it was due to load on the servers at launch as all other online functionality works fine, but it works perfectly on my girlfriend's 360 even though her internet has been capped to dial-up speeds due to exceeding her data allowance. I figure therefore it's got to be something to do with modem settings so I'll log a ticket with Ubi Support and post here if there's an easy solution.

http://i61.tinypic.com/nv9vzd.jpg

D2Dahaka
04-22-2014, 04:25 AM
I have the same issue on Xbox One only. 360 and PS4 are both fine. Will likely have to lodge a support ticket :(

NoDowt
04-22-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm also constantly getting the 'please reconnect' prompts after completing tracks still. I'm on xbone but don't think platform would make a difference here as they are all connecting to UbiSoft servers.

Surely it can't be that unpredictable of a load to estimate a decent server capacity requirement prior to launch; or at least expand capacity shortly after launch once 'real world' load was seen.

k2nph
04-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi all, I turned fusion off for this reason last night,
I have 360 & it did this over & over for about 1.5hrs before i got fed up of it and switched it off, i watched you tube after and NO buffering occured at all.
hope you can sort it out.

TeriXeri
04-22-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't play xbox or PS4, but for PC beta I couldn't connect/post times until I opened certain ports on my router, and I have a feeling this might be the case for some of those connection problems even for consoles.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&productid=4293&faqid=kA030000000ee4cCAA

Trials Fusion Game Ports
TCP: 443
UDP: 21135, 21140, 21145, 21160, 21165, 21170.

Uplay Launcher
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008

This worked for me for PC, cannot confirm anything for consoles, don't even know if the ports are the same, just trying to help figure out because I see connection threads all over the forums.

STONEDSTONER666
04-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Its still doing it!!! such a downer at the end of a good time

Mr_Shade
04-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi guys,

Do please remember to be contacting support directly, as advised - if you haven't already - since this maybe something they need to troubleshoot with you guys.

www.support.ubi.com

STONEDSTONER666
04-23-2014, 06:49 AM
OK im getting pretty pissed now, you cant even post your problem at www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com) , there is just two generic questions , im logged in, it says log in to ask a question

My uPLay wont link, i followed the guides etc, ITS DOESNT WORK, neither does workaround

This WHOLE ubisoft mess of passwords and logging it is Ridiculously stupid

HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX YOUR LEADERBOARDS! all my other games run fine

when i go to Track Central and choose Featured , Uplay recommended , Redlynx picks, it will say NO TRACKS,Top rated Weekly works tho

Help me you support people, this is a joke

EDIT ok i can now summit a problem report

BUT.... IT DOESNT EVEN WORK OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! now its taking me straight to FAQ once i send report

http://i59.tinypic.com/2w5t2x4.jpg

Defoliator
04-23-2014, 08:52 AM
I posted a ticket with Ubisoft support, received the response below. This could take a while. As noted earlier, I'm sure it must be something to do with router settings as posted by TeriXeri. Will post again when I receive a further response.

@Stoner: I had that technical issue error message a couple of times. Were you trying to attach a photo? I found when I reduced the image size it worked.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2q3dr2t.png

Defoliator
04-23-2014, 11:35 AM
What is strange about this problem is that Skill Game & FMX scores save instantly every single time. Just spent a couple of hours improving these scores numerous times and not once did it skip a beat saving scores to the server. As soon as I go to a normal track however, please reconnect message and clicking retry without exception. Makes no sense. Tried for ages to save a sweet plat run on Greater Crater with no luck.

RoguishRonin
04-23-2014, 01:22 PM
when i go to Track Central and choose Featured , Uplay recommended , Redlynx picks, it will say NO TRACKS,Top rated Weekly works tho

This is working as intended, as there are no tracks listed in Featured, Recommended, or RedLynx Picks.

STONEDSTONER666
04-23-2014, 02:50 PM
This is working as intended, as there are no tracks listed in Featured, Recommended, or RedLynx Picks.Ok at least i know Track Central is working properly

So the prob is just uploading times to leaderboards, Its nothing wrong on our end, i can play 66 player BF4 and yet not upload small time data to a leaderboard on fusion , WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!!!! SMH

STONEDSTONER666
04-24-2014, 08:12 AM
I had to open some stupid ports to get it working , Why do you even need to do this... still cant link my uplay with gamercard, you click xbox live link and it just does nothing and goes back to your profile, at least i can play now, until the port numbers stay correct.... so BS

Xbox Live
TCP: 53, 80, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500

Game Ports
UDP: 3074, 21135, 21140, 21145, 21160, 21165, 21170

Zagadka
04-24-2014, 08:31 PM
On PC, I was first able to log in normally, but since then I've been having a lot of issues connecting to the Ubisoft servers (both in the Uplay cloud sync and ingame). I am chalking this up to release-date network flood.

STONEDSTONER666
04-26-2014, 06:16 PM
I had to turn my computer off, now its doing it again!! this is stupid FIX THIS BS

Defoliator
04-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Just a quick update on this issue:

It is no longer happening on Xbox 360, only on Xbox One. May have only been an issue on 360 once because I had both systems on at the same time (didn't realise this might cause port conflict issues). I spent most of the morning Saturday figuring out how to port forward and open the ports the angry stoned guy mentioned (thanks mate :) ). Didn't seem to make any difference. Then I put the XOne in the DMZ and this opened my NAT up and at first I thought had fixed the issue as the first couple of scores saved properly. Next score though, up pops PLEASE RECONNECT. Spewing!

Oh well, at least I learned how to use my router properly and open my NAT (something I've been meaning to sort out for some time). It's my understanding that putting the system in the DMZ should open all the ports yeah? So can't be an issue with modem/router settings then?

Again, one of my friends is having this issue on Xbox One as well. We're both in Australia if this make any difference as is D2 Dahaka (still having the problem mate?). What about you Stoner?

Haven't heard anything further from Ubisoft support since the message I posted above either. CORRECTION: They'd responded the same day with further questions. I'd expected to get an email like I did the first time. Oops.

D2Dahaka
04-28-2014, 07:23 AM
Yeah mate I'm still having the problem on X1 and it's behaving exactly the same as it is for you. 360, PS4 and PC are working fine.

STONEDSTONER666
04-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Well it seems it may be a problem for New Zealand and Australia , as we seem to be the only ones getting this BS

Pretty typical the servers are only catering for Mericans

The ubisoft support is terrible , havnt even bothered answering back my updated question, last i heard from them was on 24th

I wonder if we change our region to USA all we be good....

luigifreak
04-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Another Aussie here with the same issue, every time I beat a record it can take up to an hour to submit the score if I keep hitting retry over and over again,

Defoliator
04-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Heard from Ubisoft Support again, here's the entire message below in case it helps anyone. I assume this is the same message you received Stoner?

I've already been through all of this and it hasn't helped unfortunately. My Xbox One is now in the DMZ so shouldn't be a port issue. I assume these ports are the same for the Xbox 360 version anyway and that works fine.

According to Whirlpool forums where all the tech heads live, Telstra BigPond (my ISP) do not block any ports on cable so it's not that either. I did call BigPond about something else and asked the question but of course the customer service people had no clue what I was talking about:

"Sir, BigPond is not literally a giant pond with water and stuff, we make internet. If you're looking for somewhere to park your boat, I suggest you call the port authority."
"What's a port? I don't know what a port 80 is, are you mentally challenged?" etc etc.

Will advise if any further information is forthcoming.

Start by testing your Xbox live connection with the following steps:

1. Start at the Xbox One main menu
2. Press the Menu Button
3. Select Settings
4. Select Network Settings
5. Select Test Network Connection
6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection

Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6 please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented

7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes you may need to contact your ISP

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, Modem and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
2. Fully power up your modem
3. Fully power up your router
4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.

- At this point if you still have trouble, then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

Xbox Live

Game Ports
UDP: 3074, 21135, 21140, 21145, 21160, 21165, 21170.

---------------

If the steps listed above do not help, please make sure that your Internet Service Providor is not blocking any of the necessary ports.

If the issue persists, please update your ticket with the following information:

1. Type of Internet Connection
2. Is your ISP blocking any of the ports listed on the FAQ?
3. Is your console connected via wifi or directly to your modem or router?
4. Can you connect in single player or multiplayer? Just one, but not the other?

Please remember to also check the Sony and Microsoft pages for maintenance messages. If their servers are undergoing maintenance, this can also cause connection error messages in game.

STONEDSTONER666
04-30-2014, 08:19 AM
Heard from Ubisoft Support again, here's the entire message below in case it helps anyone. I assume this is the same message you received Stoner?

I've already been through all of this and it hasn't helped unfortunately. My Xbox One is now in the DMZ so shouldn't be a port issue. I assume these ports are the same for the Xbox 360 version anyway and that works fine.

According to Whirlpool forums where all the tech heads live, Telstra BigPond (my ISP) do not block any ports on cable so it's not that either. I did call BigPond about something else and asked the question but of course the customer service people had no clue what I was talking about:

"Sir, BigPond is not literally a giant pond with water and stuff, we make internet. If you're looking for somewhere to park your boat, I suggest you call the port authority."
"What's a port? I don't know what a port 80 is, are you mentally challenged?" etc etc.

Will advise if any further information is forthcoming.

Start by testing your Xbox live connection with the following steps:

1. Start at the Xbox One main menu
2. Press the Menu Button
3. Select Settings
4. Select Network Settings
5. Select Test Network Connection
6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection

Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6 please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented

7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes you may need to contact your ISP

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, Modem and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
2. Fully power up your modem
3. Fully power up your router
4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.

- At this point if you still have trouble, then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

Xbox Live

Game Ports
UDP: 3074, 21135, 21140, 21145, 21160, 21165, 21170.

---------------

If the steps listed above do not help, please make sure that your Internet Service Providor is not blocking any of the necessary ports.

If the issue persists, please update your ticket with the following information:

1. Type of Internet Connection
2. Is your ISP blocking any of the ports listed on the FAQ?
3. Is your console connected via wifi or directly to your modem or router?
4. Can you connect in single player or multiplayer? Just one, but not the other?

Please remember to also check the Sony and Microsoft pages for maintenance messages. If their servers are undergoing maintenance, this can also cause connection error messages in game.

Yep the same copy and paste junk i got, no further reply either

Defoliator
05-11-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm still going back and forth with Ubisoft support and they're trying various things to try to isolate the issue. We've tried unlinking Uplay and relinking in various configurations and nothing seems to make any difference unfortunately.

Will let you know if anything changes.

UseLessUK
05-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Greetings,

Do you guys/gals have the option for quick starting the XB1 enabled?

If so try disabling it and then do a console reboot and then try the game again, if it works (it did for me) then you can re-enable the quick start.

Defoliator
05-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Hey UseLessUK,

Yeah, I've disabled all quick start options as I saw it helped somewhere in another thread. Doesn't make a difference either sadly This particular issue appears to be unique to Australian/NZ Xbox One owners as far as I can tell. Must be a problem with the local Ubisoft Servers. Thanks for trying anyway.

RetroManHD
05-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Soon as I start the game (PS4) it asks me to log into my U-play account... Never been able to connect!

Quib
05-17-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm another Australian with the same issue. It's been getting worse the longer the game's been out.

xPrOFeSsi0NaL
05-17-2014, 07:36 PM
I looked to see if I can post a ticket about not being able to connect to the servers and the only thing there for trials is the multiplayer mode.

There's no point of playing this game if you can't connect to the servers. Whenever this problem gets sorted out I'll get back on. Until then trials is dead to me.

Mr_Shade
05-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I looked to see if I can post a ticket about not being able to connect to the servers and the only thing there for trials is the multiplayer mode.

There's no point of playing this game if you can't connect to the servers. Whenever this problem gets sorted out I'll get back on. Until then trials is dead to me.

Once you visit the support site - there are some FAQ's - however that is not all the site offers.

If you are signed in - you will see 'My Questions' on the left - click that and then at the top 'Ask a question' - this is where you can give details of the problem and also get direct support from the support team.

A full list of the support sites is available here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875277-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST or - via the contact us link at the bottom of the forum - or goto your local site by visiting www.support.ubi.com

STONEDSTONER666
05-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Red lynx should have stayed independent, Ubisoft is straight garbage,even to sign up to U-Play you have to allow them to have access to some of your privacy details, ITS NONE OF THERE BUSINESS and no i dont want offers on your other lame franchises and rip off season passes

Even Ghost Recon has sucked after AWF 2, Watchdogs looks so overrated to, Assassins creed in a city, even if i was interested in it, i still wouldnt buy it now that i know ubisoft online features are present, i dont even want to think what a mess the next Rainbow six will be like

Ubi support doesnt even bother replying to updated questions, just copy and paste some BS and there done with you

Its def working better now, but it STILL pops up with that stupid message sometimes, not impressed wont be buying future trials games at all, been playing them since 2 SE, im over it

D2Dahaka
05-20-2014, 03:19 AM
I'm still having this same issue on X1. As above only affects posting leaderboard times for my own runs, everything else works as one would expect. Anyone have any luck yet?

I've tried everything other than contacting Ubi support. Game is working fine for me on 360, PS4 and PC.

Quib
05-20-2014, 01:25 PM
OK im getting pretty pissed now, you cant even post your problem at www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com) , there is just two generic questions , im logged in, it says log in to ask a question

HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX YOUR LEADERBOARDS! all my other games run fine

http://i59.tinypic.com/2w5t2x4.jpg

I tried to submit a question and got the same error message

AlexByrnzee
05-21-2014, 02:22 PM
I've been getting this problem since I downloaded the game about 2weeks ago! I'm signed into XBL and it doesn't connect to the leaderboards. I have bitten my tongue for this long to see if it was just a problem that would simply go away, it hasn't! I can watch all WR replays and just got 43.4 on park and ride, and guess what? It didn't save!! That was good enough for 2nd on 360 as well!!
For me this was the last straw, total bs! I have been religious towards trials since the beginning of HD! I'm ranked highly on THD and TE, and this is how you repay me? Cheers!

None of this support bs works either!

I'm done with Trials.

Unless somehow these soft ubi staff can sort it!

GT - Burnzee

Trials RIP!

Defoliator
05-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Hey guys,

I've come full circle with Ubisoft Support and they appear to have exhausted all options for potential fixes (at my end anyway) The issue has been escalated apparently and here's the final message I received:

"Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing.

If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

Kind Regards,
Ubisoft Technical Support."

I'd be interested to know if anyone in Australia/NZ has an Xbox One and is NOT having this issue. I only know 2 people personally with Ones and they both have the exact same problem (in addition to the other guys on this thread). I've just heard from a mate who's having the same problem on 360 and now there's you Burnzee. You in Australia as well?

Ah well, hopefully the first patch will fix it. In case anyone's interested, here is a list of all the things that have been tried unsuccessfully to resolve the problem (and before someone asks: yeah, I tried turning it off and on again as well):

Port Forwarding
Open NAT
Wired vs Wireless Network
Xbox One in DMZ
Xbox One Auto-startup features on/off
Uplay unlinked completely
Uplay unlinked then relink GT on Uplay website
Uplay unlinked then relink on Xbox One Uplay app.
Uplay unlinked then relink on 360 in game (I could not get this to work at all so technically this was not confirmed. I believe this is another known issue and is probably not related. If anyone else can confirm though?)

Defoliator
05-21-2014, 11:16 PM
I tried to submit a question and got the same error message
Hey mate, I had this error message numerous times. The site appears to time out very quickly if you take too long typing a message. When this happened, I'd hit back, copy the text of the message I'd written, then re-enter via my questions and paste and submit again. Seemed to work every time for me.

D2Dahaka
05-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Fired up the X1 breifly earlier today and found everything was working perfectly for me. Not sure if I was just lucky or if something has been resolved on Ubi's end, but it's the first time it's been fine for me since release on X1 :D

AlexByrnzee
05-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Same for me as well ^^^ :) on 360!

D2Dahaka
05-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Fired up the X1 breifly earlier today and found everything was working perfectly for me. Not sure if I was just lucky or if something has been resolved on Ubi's end, but it's the first time it's been fine for me since release on X1 :D

Looks like I just got lucky. Tried again yesterday and it started screwing up again :(

Blackbird569
05-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know what is up with the servers at the moment? it seems like allot of people have been having this problem connecting to the servers the past few days, myself included.

Hears hoping its due to the dev's tinkering with things for the coming update...