PDA

View Full Version : Can never connect to Ubisoft servers on PS4.

hyphz
04-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Even entering my correct UPlay username and password I get a long delay and a message saying that the server could not be accessed. I was able to log in in both the PC beta and Frontier.

Also, is there any plan to make use of the PS4 touch pad other than as a half-and-half button? It would be nice to be able to use it as a positional mouse or for swipe-based rotation in the editor.

Fexelein
04-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Use the workaround I discovered, it seems to be working for a lot of people. Simply:

Go to PS4 dash
Select Trials Game (don't start)
Select "Bike Hue upgrade" from the menu
This will open the PS4 web browser and take you to UPLay.com
Use the browser to log into UPlay
Enjoy

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/870026-Cannot-connect-to-Ubisoft-servers-on-PS4/page3?highlight=uplay+workaround

If it doesn't work you can also link your PS4 account to UPlay from a PC and try again, see the thread above for details

Fexelein
04-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Also, is there any plan to make use of the PS4 touch pad other than as a half-and-half button? It would be nice to be able to use it as a positional mouse or for swipe-based rotation in the editor.

I love the fact that is is used as a back/start button! I have Killzone and they use swiping on the touch pad .. just sucks!