PDA

View Full Version : I haven't connected once to the 360 server

wuzupbuddy916
04-18-2014, 10:30 PM
This is starting to get ridiculous, I keep seeing these posts from mods saying the server is fixed but i haven't connected once no matter what time of day i try.. I already downloaded the game again and that didn't make no difference. Now what?

whiptcracker
04-18-2014, 11:20 PM
This is starting to get ridiculous, I keep seeing these posts from mods saying the server is fixed but i haven't connected once no matter what time of day i try.. I already downloaded the game again and that didn't make no difference. Now what?

Try logging into uPlay through the Ubisoft website and check to see if your Xbox Gamertag is linked to your uPlay profile. Even if you've used uPlay in the past there's some issue where if it isn't linked on your profile then it will never complete the auto-log in attempt.

Unfortunately linking your Gamertag might be problematic, I've been trying for two days to do so.

wuzupbuddy916
04-18-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm talking about connecting to the Ubisoft servers for track central and the leaderboards but uplay is a problem too, It won't link my 360 account like what other people is experiencing with uplay. but the servers is more important to me than uplay