PDA

View Full Version : [Workaround] Uplay Linking & Season Pass Redeeming & XB1 Track Central

RoguishRonin
04-17-2014, 11:50 PM
Linking Uplay account to Xbox Live and/or Playstation Network accounts:

People are encountering trouble when trying to link their Xbox Live or Playstation Network with their Uplay account within Trials Fusion. We are aware of this issue and have teams working on a solution.

In the meantime, please try to following workaround to link your XBL/PSN account to your Uplay account.

Exit Trials Fusion from your console.
Visit Uplay.ubi.com
Sign in with your Uplay account
Click "My Account" under your Username on the right side of the screen.
Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and select "Link account" for the system you play Trials Fusion on (XBL for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and PSN for Playstation 4).
Enter your XBL or PSN account details.
Your account should now be linked.
Fire up Trials Fusion and select "Uplay" from the main menu.
Your account should be linked!

Linking Uplay account to Playstation Network accounts (by Ericvf):

Use the workaround I discovered, it seems to be working for a lot of people. Simply:

Go to PS4 dash
Select Trials Game (don't start)
Select "Bike Hue upgrade" from the menu
This will open the PS4 web browser and take you to UPLay.com
Use the browser to log into UPlay
Enjoy

Linking Uplay account to Xbox360:

Workaround for the 360 folks if you are trying to play and you have not been able to connect to uPlay:

Get an older 360 Ubisoft game. I used Far Cry 3.
Connect in the menu to uPlay.
Go to the profile and enter in an email address and password - NOTE this can't be an email that's already linked to a uPlay account already.
Go to http://uplay.ubi.com/
Update date of birth, accept terms of service Load Trials Fusion

Now it should connect to the uPlay servers with your Gamertag.

Redeeming Season Pass on Xbox One:

Players have reported issues with Season Pass redemption on Xbox One and Playstation 4. We are working with Sony on finding a solution for PS4 Season Pass redemption as soon as possible, but these are the steps to complete season pass redemption on Xbox One:

Turn on your Xbox One
Navigate to Home
Navigate to My Games and Apps
Select Trials Fusion
Push the “Select” button. (The right black button with three lines on it)
Select Manage Game
Select Install Trials Fusion Season Pass

Accessing Track Central on Xbox One:

Ensure you are logged into the correct Gamertag
On the Xbox Main Menu, select Settings.
On the left hand side, select Privacy & Online Safety
On the left hand side, select Custom.
Scroll to the Right and find the option of “See Content Other People Make.”
Select “Everybody”

Depictable
04-19-2014, 12:06 AM
this doesn't work either.:confused:

xPeekaBooMx
04-19-2014, 12:45 PM
This is a complete FAIL

UseLessUK
04-19-2014, 08:59 PM
Greetings,

Have checked Upray account and it has my Xbox Live account linked to it, but still the XB1 refuses to accept the login details or connect to the servers, Downloaded the UPray client for XB1 and that sorta works but when I go to redeem an item it says I must own the game first, well I do...

UseLessUK
04-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Greetings,

Well got it sorted.

noobaroniNcheez
04-20-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm having an issue with this myself. I'm trying to re-link my 360 gamertag to the Uplay I use on Trials Frontier but it doesn't appear to be working. I un-linked it from the previous Uplay account and tried linking to my current account and it says it worked when I do it on Uplay.com. The issue is when I'm on Fusion on 360 when I try to sign in to Uplay I always get the "Can't connect to UbiSoft servers error"

Any ideas?

Muzickman76
04-20-2014, 09:40 AM

People are encountering trouble when trying to link their Xbox Live or Playstation Network with their Uplay account within Trials Fusion. We are aware of this issue and have teams working on a solution.

In the meantime, please try to following workaround to link your XBL/PSN account to your Uplay account.

Visit Uplay.ubi.com

Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and select "Link account" for the system you play Trials Fusion on (XBL for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and PSN for Playstation 4).

Players have reported issues with Season Pass redemption on Xbox One and Playstation 4. We are working with Sony on finding a solution for PS4 Season Pass redemption as soon as possible, but these are the steps to complete season pass redemption on Xbox One:

Turn on your Xbox One
Navigate to Home
Select Trials Fusion
Select Manage Game

Thank you for your patience while our teams work on a solution to this issue.

This hasn't worked either. Come on ubisoft, why launch such a simple thing that has a basic bug. I've had this problem since launch date and still nobody has fixed this error.

haunter84753
04-20-2014, 04:32 PM
please sort it out on the ps4 i expect better from ubisoft and the amount of game i am buying this year from ubisoft i hope these things dont happen with thoses game:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad::mad:

Stormgazer
04-20-2014, 05:01 PM
When I go into my psn account it shows it's been redeemed. On the trials screen it's telling me it's available for purchase for only $19.99! Also my 5 pieces of dlc are not unlocked. Do I need to take it back and get a new copy or what?

GAS_PR1CES
04-21-2014, 05:42 AM
I did that shifty and still not working!!!!

Everytime trials loads i gotta wait up to 5 minutes for it to try and connect and then give me the error saying cant connect!!

Worse wait time than "checking for installed DLC content" In EVO!

: (

RoguishRonin
04-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Added workaround on PS4 as suggested by Ericvf.

Fexelein
04-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Added workaround on PS4 as suggested by Ericvf.

Great, hope it helps. Finally found a way to show my original username! :)

Xhane
04-21-2014, 05:57 PM
First post edit with workaround for XBox360. Thanks for your patience while we are working on fixing the issue.

snoop_213
04-21-2014, 08:30 PM
This don't work for me , when i click to link my gt is doesn't ask for my gt it just returns me to my account page , my gt should be linked anyway it has been for years .
I've not been connected to the servers once since wednesday when the game came out , i also opened a ticket on the 17th .

generalbeak1970
04-21-2014, 08:44 PM
This don't work for me , when i click to link my gt is doesn't ask for my gt it just returns me to my account page , my gt should be linked anyway it has been for years .

same here>
Got a message on my ticket saying it had all been sorted but i guess not ,still not working!

Nyteshade.517
04-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Tomorrow will be a week and I still haven't gotten what I paid for yet. They have been largely silent outside of saying "down the road the game will be fixed with many patches." That doesn't exactly fill me with confidence about this whole situation. They said that none of these issues ever came up when they were finishing the game which seems odd considering it only took people about 5 minutes to figure out everything that was wrong. They keep posting these "workarounds" even after people tell them they don;t really work which shows they aren't paying attention.

RoguishRonin
04-21-2014, 09:31 PM
They keep posting these "workarounds" even after people tell them they don;t really work which shows they aren't paying attention.

Hey Panic, I actually used the Xbox One season pass redemption and Uplay account link workarounds for my personal account, so they are working for some people. I certainly agree that it's an additional step that players should not have to take, and we are working on rectifying the situation, but we are still going to continue to help you guys out with workarounds in the meantime and we appreciate your patience.

Loochie
04-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Any update on the PS4 season pass issue?

generalbeak1970
04-21-2014, 09:50 PM
and we appreciate your patience.

But on a game that relies on leaderboards and the challenge of beating times, not connecting and having those time make the game pointless and not what i paid for .

welcome to the future.......

Nyteshade.517
04-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey Panic, I actually used the Xbox One season pass redemption and Uplay account link workarounds for my personal account, so they are working for some people. I certainly agree that it's an additional step that players should not have to take, and we are working on rectifying the situation, but we are still going to continue to help you guys out with workarounds in the meantime and we appreciate your patience.

How about having someone from RL coming on here and explaining how the game got released in such a broken state to begin with. Most (if not all) of these issues should have never happened to begin with. Also if the season pass issue for Sony is just a simple "it's not listed yet" shouldn't that be easily fixed with a phone call and telling them to put it up? Seems like there's more going on that the devs don't want to admit. I'm just getting tired of customers being used as beta testers after paying for the product instead of the devs doing their job and making sure they don't release such a buggy disgrace.

MrMigz7
04-22-2014, 12:43 AM
same here>
Got a message on my ticket saying it had all been sorted but i guess not ,still not working!

Same here. This is BS. If this doesn't get sorted I'm done with Ubisoft games.

SKUNN3R
04-22-2014, 06:13 AM

Visit Uplay.ubi.com

Linking Uplay account to Playstation Network accounts (by Ericvf):

Use the workaround I discovered, it seems to be working for a lot of people. Simply:

Go to PS4 dash
Select Trials Game (don't start)
Select "Bike Hue upgrade" from the menu
This will open the PS4 web browser and take you to UPLay.com
Use the browser to log into UPlay
Enjoy

Linking Uplay account to Xbox360:

Workaround for the 360 folks if you are trying to play and you have not been able to connect to uPlay:

Go to the profile and enter in an email address and password - NOTE this can't be an email that's already linked to a uPlay account already.

Now it should connect to the uPlay servers with your Gamertag.

Turn on your Xbox One
Navigate to Home
Select Trials Fusion
Select Manage Game

Accessing Track Central on Xbox One:

Ensure you are logged into the correct Gamertag
On the Xbox Main Menu, select Settings.
On the left hand side, select Privacy & Online Safety
On the left hand side, select Custom.
Scroll to the Right and find the option of “See Content Other People Make.”
Select “Everybody”

If you watch this video you see i tried linking my xbox live account via the website and all i got was a page loop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWop2kuez2I

also this is what happens for me and others on xbox 360 al the time been like this since i purchased the game got like 80+% game completion and ain't been able to get my rewards like uplay points as of the server problem here is a video of that if you would take a look to get a better idea on what is going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-xu11Xi84

get back to me thanks

Ba11is7ik
04-22-2014, 10:01 AM
I been having the exact same problem on the 360 and I put a ticket in like 3-4 days ago and got an email back. The email I got from Ubi-Support the other day is below this paragraph. This did NOT fix the problem for me but it might work for some people!! I replied to this saying that I tried cleared cache, cookies, etc.. on Firefox, IE, and even downloaded Chrome and it still didn't work. Just keeps looping like SKUNN3R said. I sent them the gamertag info after that didn't work I get a reply back today saying to try those same steps again, like I haven't already been doing that. So now I have to write them again and wait to see what's next. Seems like a stall tactic until they find out what the problem really is. It's frustrating, the unlockables for bike and rider should of been like in Evolution, you get the achievement or raise the money and you get your item, not have to use a login service just to get an unlockable item. My games 100% complete and can't get any rewards. If the next reply I get from Ubi-Support works I'll be sure to post it for you guys. Hopefully we get this resolved soon!!

EMAIL FROM UBISOFT SUPPORT

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft. If you would please, attempt to link your account from your web browser in private mode. The links below will show you how to set Private View for your Browser

Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/features/in-private
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-browse-web-without-saving-info
Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5000

Then I will need for you to sign into your Uplay Account: http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/account

From here go to the bottom of the page and find Linked Accounts, and then link your account.

If you are still having issues, kindly provide me with your Gamertag or PSN ID, I will be able to further assist you!

Vimes_IXI
04-22-2014, 01:29 PM
The DLC hasnt been released yet!! they only just got the game out!

Nyteshade.517
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Officially one week later now and my $40 purchase is still no different than the $20 one. I find it hard to believe that the devs still can't figure out how to make the game realize the season pass is redeemed. That should be the most basic thing for the game to do and they can't even do that. But don't worry everybody, they promise that down the road at some point after a lot of patches and updates the game will be ok. Maybe they should have waited until all of that work was done before they released the game.

April 15, 2014 - Trials Fusion Beta release date
??? - Trials Fusion Full Game release date

BOODADUST
04-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Hey guys the method using old game works, assassins creed 2 was free to gold members a while back and I used that :D

Filyblunt1000
04-22-2014, 06:47 PM
I've not been connected to the servers once since wednesday when the game came out , i also opened a ticket on the 17th .

Same problem here, can't link my gamertag, tried that "old game" method with assassins creed 4, same error pops up, been a massive trials fan since trials hd, but this has pissed me of pretty bad, ubisoft uplay is clearly a broken system. Red lynx they raped it and you let em.

Xhane
04-22-2014, 07:12 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your patience. Please, make sure to update your ticket with Customer Support with all the latest info you are giving here so they can make sure the issue is fixed and so they keep looking into it. Also, make sure to update the appropriate thread about your issue and not here where we are listing the workarounds as a whole so we are sure we are following the right issue for the right player.

If you haven't opened a thread for your issue specifically, please do so in the Support (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/690-Support)section.

Thanks!

Nyteshade.517
04-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your patience. Please, make sure to update your ticket with Customer Support with all the latest info you are giving here so they can make sure the issue is not fixed and so they keep looking into it. Also, make sure to update the appropriate thread about your issue and not here where we are listing the workarounds as a whole so we are sure we are following the right issue for the right player.

If you haven't opened a thread for your issue specifically, please do so in the Support (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/690-Support)section.

Thanks!

"so they can make sure the issue is not fixed"

Yep, that sums up the support you are giving this game perfectly

darkelement1987
04-22-2014, 07:53 PM
I can't connect either!!!! Please Ubisoft fix this! Everything worked fine yesterday, i had some competition with online-friends, played some community tracks and since yesterday(evening) all the online stuff stopped working

RoguishRonin
04-22-2014, 07:56 PM
"so they can make sure the issue is not fixed"

Yep, that sums up the support you are giving this game perfectly

Native French speaker puts an incorrect word in a sentence. It happens. I think the meaning behind the message was still clear, but I'll go ahead and change the post for you.

FizzgigUK
04-22-2014, 10:09 PM
It would be helpful if the "link account" button actually worked.

SKUNN3R
04-23-2014, 12:32 AM

THIS ONE WORKED FOR ME I USED THE GAMES WITH GOLD ASSASSIN'S CREED 2

Hockeyabe
04-23-2014, 01:28 AM
Good evening. PS4 user, US, retail version. Support told me to restore liscenses, did not unlock hazmat suit. Waiting on plan b.

markjfarina
04-23-2014, 06:35 AM
I can't even get my Uplay profile to link to my xbox live account! I click the link button and it redirects to Microsoft, then just posts right back without completing the link or prompting anything.

Ideas?

Ba11is7ik
04-23-2014, 03:42 PM

THIS ONE WORKED FOR ME I USED THE GAMES WITH GOLD ASSASSIN'S CREED 2

This method worked for me as well, I believe Assassins Creed 2 is free for gold members. Once I entered Uplay thru the game the Uplay web site showed my Xbox Live account as linked so this does work. I now have all the unlockable items (Squirell helmet, Clown Helmet, in-game money, and bodykit upgrade). I'm updating my support ticket right now so everyone that's still having trouble should try this method. Thanks guys!!

McChickenMaster
04-24-2014, 05:07 AM
Thanks guys I was really getting pissed off that I couldn't connect my 360 gamertag to my uplay account, but I put in Assassins Creed: Revelations in and linked it from that, good job. My GT is xspitfire77 if anybody want to play trials fusion with me, thats the only reason I was doing this ATM.

FizzgigUK
04-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys I was really getting pissed off that I couldn't connect my 360 gamertag to my uplay account, but I put in Assassins Creed: Revelations in and linked it from that, good job. My GT is xspitfire77 if anybody want to play trials fusion with me, thats the only reason I was doing this ATM.

You know there's no internet multiplayer, right?

antonyhackett
04-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi all.

Any more ideas? I'm having the looping issue when trying to connect my XBox 360 Live account to my UPlay account using the instructions in the first post - I've tried it on Safari and Chrome on OS X and IE (InPrivate mode) on Win7. I don't have any other Ubi games to do it that way.

Thanks.

Rabidweasel0912
04-25-2014, 06:38 PM
This worked for me on Xbox 360, so I thought I'd share.

I did the workaround mentioned at the top of this thread (creating the link from the Ubisoft profile) and it didn't work. Not sure, but you still may have to do that before you try this suggestion.

What I noticed is that sometimes when I selected Start I would see the Xbox icon flash on the bottom middle of the screen (the usual Xbox Live notification area). Sometimes I didn't see it at all, sometimes it was so brief that you couldn't read anything. Fine, I thought, it's just telling me that it's trying to connect to Ubisoft through Xbox live. Then just one time, it stayed on long enough for me to see that it said 'Disconnected from Xbox Live'. So I hit the menu button on the controller and signed in again, then I pressed Start. BOOM. I got signed into UPlay. In my case, loading the game is bumping me off Xbox Live and not telling me. The workaround is repeatable for me.

To summarize:

1. Start the game
2. BEFORE you select Start (while it's singing Welcome to the Future), press the Xbox button
3. Sign into Xbox Live (again)
4. Go back to the game and press Start

For me, it works every time so far. I suspect that you'd still have to do the workaround where you link to Xbox Live from your Ubisoft profile, though.

fleskeknoke
04-26-2014, 08:52 AM
i linked my account, but when i start fusion and try to connect, i get a warning sign every time: cant connect to uplay, try later.
??

RIPnDIP87
04-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Hello Xbox 360 DANKINS87 here,

Huge fanatic for anything trials. My favorite feature of trials is the ability to create and share content. However upon a few weeks of playing fusion it has failed to deliver, why?

Problem.
I Created an extreme track after publishing and track submission I went to check track central to find and play it. However I noticed there was only feeds for newest in easy, medium, and hard tracks; where is the extreme? I then went to highest rated in trials to investigate, only then did I see a select few of extreme tracks in the mix of others!!!!!!!!! I did find my track through the search feature however I do not believe it is accessible to everyone just friends. I don't get it? I feel really dumb if I am missing something simple, but if what I am seeing is the status quo then, wow!!

Location of track:

Name: Fusion Resort
Created by: DANKINS87
Type: Trials
Difficulty: Extreme

Troubleshooting:
Uplay: I linked account to xbox live no luck. still couldn't connect to servers.
Settings: change system settings to allow content from all.
Season pass: I do not own a pass yet, although in the description it says nothing about enabling content sharing. I am reluctant to buy until DLC is released.

Two Questions
1. Why cant I find the newest extreme track feed?
2. Do you need a season pass to share content?

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Thank you,

DANKINS87

GAS_PR1CES
04-26-2014, 04:51 PM
I am still encountering the same problem of not being able to connect to ubisoft servers at the start up of fusion?

Ive linked my accounts (successfully) as it seems and still nothing!

will this problem be addressed in the upcoming patches?

fleskeknoke
04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Two Questions
1. Why cant I find the newest extreme track feed?
2. Do you need a season pass to share content?

1. The newest extreme track feed dont exist... for som reason they left it out of the game.
The best way to find it after publishing is to search your own name. Then you can fav the track so you have easy access to your track under "favourites".
2. No you dont need a season pass to share content, its there for everyone its just not as easy to find anymore.

RoguishRonin
04-26-2014, 10:05 PM
This worked for me on Xbox 360, so I thought I'd share.

I did the workaround mentioned at the top of this thread (creating the link from the Ubisoft profile) and it didn't work. Not sure, but you still may have to do that before you try this suggestion.

What I noticed is that sometimes when I selected Start I would see the Xbox icon flash on the bottom middle of the screen (the usual Xbox Live notification area). Sometimes I didn't see it at all, sometimes it was so brief that you couldn't read anything. Fine, I thought, it's just telling me that it's trying to connect to Ubisoft through Xbox live. Then just one time, it stayed on long enough for me to see that it said 'Disconnected from Xbox Live'. So I hit the menu button on the controller and signed in again, then I pressed Start. BOOM. I got signed into UPlay. In my case, loading the game is bumping me off Xbox Live and not telling me. The workaround is repeatable for me.

To summarize:

1. Start the game
2. BEFORE you select Start (while it's singing Welcome to the Future), press the Xbox button
3. Sign into Xbox Live (again)
4. Go back to the game and press Start

For me, it works every time so far. I suspect that you'd still have to do the workaround where you link to Xbox Live from your Ubisoft profile, though.

This is great information. Thank you.

Rabidweasel0912
04-27-2014, 04:57 PM
This is great information. Thank you.

Update: Yesterday when I tried this it didn't work, and what I found was that even when you check your Xbox Live login status and it says you are still logged in, sometimes it is necessary to disconnect and reconnect to XBL while the game is sitting at the Start screen. Like before, it's important to do all of this BEFORE you press start. I've never been able to use this re-sign in workaround once you are at the games main menu.

CagBall
04-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Can't link Uplay account. Workaround doesn't work. Link account just refreshes the "my account" page. Can't link via game. Can't be arsed to write more. Fix please.

MILLOCOOPER
04-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Any news on the PS4 season pass issue? mine says it's downloaded but I have no extra content; I know the tracks are not out yet, but the suits??? I hope that today's PS4 update doesn't complicate or delay the fix for this issue.:(

Update
Sorry if I'm trying to report my issue on this thread, but I just followed the steps posted on the latest thread on how to report a bug or error. and it took be to the chat window, that displays the message, we are down for maintenance we will be back shortly, so, what else can you do if the procedure to report an error has an error??

jousam73
05-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Why this cannot easily unlock on my PS4? Paid for full version and it´s not unlocking?

morrillo
05-06-2014, 08:49 PM
PS4 patch out today (1.03) - notes say "season pass redemption fixed".

souldrunk
05-07-2014, 03:07 PM
PS4 patch out today (1.03) - notes say "season pass redemption fixed".

No there isn't.....GET IT FIXED

RoguishRonin
05-07-2014, 04:24 PM
No there isn't.....GET IT FIXED

This update went live in Europe today and will follow very soon in other territories. We'll notify the forums when it's available for all territories.

souldrunk
05-07-2014, 08:55 PM
This update went live in Europe today and will follow very soon in other territories. We'll notify the forums when it's available for all territories.

THANK YOU...Great game other than this problem.....i own all three Trials games

RoguishRonin
05-08-2014, 01:21 PM
PS4 update to fix season pass redemption should be available in North America and European countries.

souldrunk
05-08-2014, 03:21 PM
PS4 update to fix season pass redemption should be available in North America and European countries.

does the season pass unlock the outfits and bike upgrades right away because all i got for redeeming the code is the crater hazmat. I DID NOT get proud hero, thrillseeker rhino, fallen angel bike and light up the skies bike upgrade

nightbeaver
05-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Ubisoft support have been great this week sorting this problem, with loads of good communication.

None of the above fixes worked for me on xbox one, but downloading the uplay app for xbox one tied my account straight away, next time i launched trials fusion it logged me straight into uplay.
Hope this helps other people with this frustrating problem.

Thanks

powderj22
05-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Ubisoft support have been great this week sorting this problem, with loads of good communication.

None of the above fixes worked for me on xbox one, but downloading the uplay app for xbox one tied my account straight away, next time i launched trials fusion it logged me straight into uplay.
Hope this helps other people with this frustrating problem.

Thanks

I tried this yesterday and it worked immediately. None of the other solutions for linking my uplay account have worked. Thanks for posting this solution.

eflixxx
05-13-2014, 01:42 PM
great for you guys on xbone, 360 is still left in the dark

ive given up trying to get help from your support pages, your man, mr Peter, was utterly useless and kept asking me things ive already stated several times for him. he then stopped responding.

edit

peter responded.. his solution to my problem linking uplay to xlive, after having to repeat myself litterally five times, was to log in to uplay from my xbox.

ubi prolly haaates that they feel its obligatory to run a forum like this.. moneypeople like this obviously prefer to hire purpously undereducated staff to deal with the few who actually bother trying to reach support for their broken products. makes it much easyer to keep the agry masses at bay..

o.g. redlynx crew must be ashamed of this, but are too tied in to be able speak out against the man at this point. they sold out. too bad. you guys were beautiful.

RoguishRonin
05-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Hey eflixxx, I'm sure you've probably tried it already, but can you try linking accounts through the website while having your browser set to Private Browsing mode?

eflixxx
05-13-2014, 09:06 PM
thanks for the suggestion, i had not seen that anywhere. but sadly it made no difference. i got prompted to log into microsoft, but got redirected to the uplay page.

Jongie
05-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Had the same probleme with linking my XboxLive Account with uplay. The solution for me was, that my XboxLive account was already linked with an existing uplay account. Got that uplay account from playing Driv3er and FarCry3. The uplay account was created with my XboxLive login. My Xbox name 'J0NGIE' and the old password. Try if you can login with your Xbox ID. I had full access to the account that was already linked with my Xbox Live profile. Maybe it works for you too. Give it a try! :)

j0yc3man
05-15-2014, 09:19 PM
still cant get the season pass and it just send me to the ps store to pay for it on ps4

Fredji78
05-22-2014, 06:51 PM
Fusion est une catastrophe impossible de se connecter, je crois que watchdog , viendra pas sur ma one si cela ***** comme ça !!!
WTF :mad:

RoguishRonin
05-23-2014, 06:25 PM
If you are still having issues with preorder content on North/Central/South American PS4 retail editions, then please re-enter your code in the Additional Content screen.

DredPirateStorm
05-24-2014, 03:28 PM
If you are still having issues with preorder content on North/Central/South American PS4 retail editions, then please re-enter your code in the Additional Content screen.

This does not work. I get an error stating that the code has already been redeemed and to try again with a new code.

j0yc3man
06-04-2014, 05:39 PM
This does not work. I get an error stating that the code has already been redeemed and to try again with a new code.
still doesnt work and i have been getting some of the worst support i have ever known,the same girl has told me to uninstall and reinstall twice,not sure she knows what she is talking about tbh,very frustrating when they could just give me another could as i have sent her photographic evidence,running £140 worth of ubisoft stuff on my ps4 alone but this doesnt get you decent service,absolute disgrace

Swiftor_Yt123
06-05-2014, 08:43 PM
YOOOOO!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

DredPirateStorm
06-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Please give us an update on the missing pre-order bonus for PS4 disc owners. It has beens months since the game came out and we still haven't received it. Support tells me to watch the forums for a fix, but so far the suggested solutions haven't worked.

spnishy
06-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Caro amigos,estou tendo problemas com o jogo TRIAL FUSION , aparece uma tela escura dizendo o seguinte FALTA DE DIRECTX 10.1,
O meu windows é o seven ultimate , 64 bits, tenho 4 gigas de memória, hd de 500 gbts, uma placa de vídeo GEFORCE- GT 9800
de 1 gbt 256bts, e um processador intel dual core.Se alguêm poder me ajudar , agraços,abraços a todos. Se quizerem mandar mensagem por email ,o meu email é,macal_36@oi.com.br

OBS: consigo rodar em meu sistema: BTF2 - BTF3 - BTF4 - e outros tbm .

Slevin310
06-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Okay this is getting annoying. At first it would only fail 10 times in a row or after constantly hitting the button it would eventually work, which is already annoying. But now I can't download anything, I can't even download replays. Oh but the Uplay menu works perfectly fine and the other games on Uplay seem to work okay but for some reason Trials Fusion just won't connect to the Ubisoft Servers.

I know it's Ubisoft's fault and I'm trying to be understanding of this but considering custom tracks are the best part of the game, this is getting on my nerves. It wouldn't be so bad if the career wasn't so short. Oh but don't worry you can buy more tracks when DLC comes out.... ugh. If I buy a pizza they give me a pizza. They don't give me half then try and sell the other slices individually. Also in the time it takes to download a single track on Trials Fusion I could have ordered pizza.

Great now I want pizza. Anyways Red I love your games, Evolution was by far my favorite game on Arcade next to The Walking Dead and Fusion is great. But don't let Ubisoft drag you guys down. They're doing the same thing to Trials what EA did to Battlefield 4.

BenShermanUbi
07-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Okay this is getting annoying. At first it would only fail 10 times in a row or after constantly hitting the button it would eventually work, which is already annoying. But now I can't download anything, I can't even download replays. Oh but the Uplay menu works perfectly fine and the other games on Uplay seem to work okay but for some reason Trials Fusion just won't connect to the Ubisoft Servers.

I know it's Ubisoft's fault and I'm trying to be understanding of this but considering custom tracks are the best part of the game, this is getting on my nerves. It wouldn't be so bad if the career wasn't so short. Oh but don't worry you can buy more tracks when DLC comes out.... ugh. If I buy a pizza they give me a pizza. They don't give me half then try and sell the other slices individually. Also in the time it takes to download a single track on Trials Fusion I could have ordered pizza.

Great now I want pizza. Anyways Red I love your games, Evolution was by far my favorite game on Arcade next to The Walking Dead and Fusion is great. But don't let Ubisoft drag you guys down. They're doing the same thing to Trials what EA did to Battlefield 4.

Hi Slevin310,

One thing that is very important to know, do you experience these issues on PC or Xbox?

RoguishRonin
07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
One thing that is very important to know, do you experience these issues on PC or Xbox?

I am willing to bet that this was on Xbox 360. Track Central was unreachable for many players, but the issue has been identified and fixed now.

Slevin, let me know if this is incorrect.

AlliDfense
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
I got this game the week after it came out it still is the same 20 dollar product i could have actually spent 20 dollars on via psn instead of 40 for the disc. When in the hell will my season pass work? Ive submitted a support ticket sure hope ubisoft has an actual solution.

Steelchord
08-04-2014, 09:22 PM
This issue is listed as fixed on the "Known issues" thread. Unfortunately it is not and we would like Ubisoft to pay a bit more attention to it or at least give us some sort of satisfaction for wasted money on the dysfunctional season passes. You make amazing games. Don't disappoint us like this!

ortizthebiz
08-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Hi

I bought this game today. I have tried every single fix to be able to connect to post my times and nothing works. I have never been so frustrated. The demo was great but it lures you in to buy the full game on the premise you can compete with the world and your friends.

This does not work and not once has the game connected online.never seen anything so bloody awful. Xbox live works perfectly so why all this hassell with uplay? Totally useless. Yes my accounts are linked. On my pc and theough the game. Yes my internet and xbox live works fine. I have deleted the game and all saved data and reinstalled and still nothing works.

I would like a full refund. I will also be contacting microsoft to make them aware that this product is not fit for purpose. I have not had what i paid for so please issue me a full refund. I have warned all my friends not to bother as its appalling.

ortizthebiz
08-10-2014, 11:37 AM
I gave up in the end trying all the fixes none of which work. Its a shame because the game is good but I would only play it be able to post times on the leader boards and compete against my friends. A good game ruined by awful server problems. Ubisoft need to sort it out because I will not be rushing to buy one of their products in a hurry. What with the hype surrounding watchdogs and it been poor and now this.

Get a refund and only buy this game once it has been fixed. They are selling a product which is not fit for purpose and it's as simple as that.

EpH_ReMz
10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
The other day i had to contact Microsoft due to Trials Fusion, 'Welcome To The Abyss' DLC trying to charge me £3.99 on my XBOX ONE. i have a SEASON PASS and the game says it has been purchased in the game menu but not in store. Never had a problem downloading the previous DLC's. Microsoft then went on to tell me that they could not see the licence on my console/uplay account for the game. . But the season pass licences showed up fine??I have the disc version of the game. I did buy the DLC whilst on the phone to Microsoft in a joined attempt to see what the issue was, they have replaced my £3.99 back to my wallet! The game works with no problems but would like to know what the issue is so there's no future problems. Thanks

En0-
10-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Hello,

There was some configuration issues on MS' side (don't know the details) but they fixed it the same day.

Regards,

melissacbrown
12-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone can someone please help me.

I have just purchased Trials Fusion deluxe edition on xbox one and i am having trouble with the season pass. I have tried the solution posted by shifty but its still not working. When it finished downloading and i loaded it up it said thanks for purchasing the season pass and awarded me the hazmat suit but the little box that should have a little green tick next to it doesn't have one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the season pass several times and where you go to purchase the pass it just says installed. When i try to insall any of the dlc it takes me to the confirm purchase screen where it asks me to pay £3.99 for it. I dont know what to do and its really annoying, i just want to enjoy this as i did on xbox 360.

Please someone help!!

Thank you for your valuable time,

Melissa Brown.

En0-
12-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone can someone please help me.

I have just purchased Trials Fusion deluxe edition on xbox one and i am having trouble with the season pass. I have tried the solution posted by shifty but its still not working. When it finished downloading and i loaded it up it said thanks for purchasing the season pass and awarded me the hazmat suit but the little box that should have a little green tick next to it doesn't have one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the season pass several times and where you go to purchase the pass it just says installed. When i try to insall any of the dlc it takes me to the confirm purchase screen where it asks me to pay £3.99 for it. I dont know what to do and its really annoying, i just want to enjoy this as i did on xbox 360.

Please someone help!!

Thank you for your valuable time,

Melissa Brown.

Hello,

The first thing to do would be to contact the customer support that they go through their process to narrow down the issue.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875277-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

If you have no progress, please let us know. We'll help our best.

Regards,

Pop Your Top
01-13-2015, 02:29 AM
My account is linked to 2 accounts and I dont know how fix this atrocity of a bug

It does not let me link my gamertag for xb1 trials fusion, Pop Your Top to my Ripp3n UPLAY
When Im on ac unity, and i click initiate it takes me to my page username idarkside instead of saying RIPP3N
When I login to uplay for Trials Frontier, my username is Ripp3n
I have beaten trials fusion with my gamertag pop your top, I beat ac unity with gamertag popyourtop, but it does not let me link it to my @Ripp3n uplay account

when I click link gamertag the page refreshes and nothing happens..why?!
So, everything I unlock ingame, on the phone or whatever I cant access because its not linked to my gamertag Pop Your Top or uplay Ripp3n

Any ideas please? Can an admin reset or set up my accounts correctly?

En0-
01-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Hello,

We don't have access to Uplay account administration but if you contact the Customer Support team, they may be able to help you.
Contacts here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875277-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

Let us know if you're still blocked.

Cheers,

StinkyMcBuds420
01-29-2015, 02:48 PM
I have tried everything they said and still can download the new dlc. It's showing that I purchased the season pass I have reinstalled it and it shows I purchased the dlc but it won't let me download it. It's trying to charge me for it. Help please

xanders974
11-02-2015, 06:26 AM
salut pour moi sa fonctionne toujours pas sur ps4 , impossible d'avoir mon profils de stats