PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Server Maintenance: Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360

RoguishRonin
04-17-2014, 05:13 PM
As players have noticed server connectivity is currently limited. Score updates and leaderboard viewing is very slow.

We are going to be running server maintenance in 30 minutes (1:30PM EDT) with a scheduled duration of 1 hour. During this time, the servers and leaderboards will be unavailable for players. I will update this thread when maintenance is complete.

Maintenance has completed: A restart may be required for connectivity.

Freeman_o0o
04-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Did they not prepare for a high load, knowing how many people bought Evo? This launch is a shambles if you ask me. Between this and not being able to redeem my season pass, you have a 5year long fan and customer very annoyed about Ubisofts involvement here.

Nyteshade.517
04-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Company A releases a game that is basically dependent on always being online. Game has launch issues.
Company B says "we have learned from the mistakes of other companies and promise to do better". Game has launch issues.
Company C says "we have learned from the mistakes of other companies and promise to do better". Game has launch issues.
etc.
etc.
etc.

How many times do these types of schemes have to fail before companies get it through their heads to STOP THIS GARBAGE.

vladiiiiiiii
04-17-2014, 06:53 PM
I just want to say I appreciate you guys not separating all the Fusion forums by platform. It would be way too many threads/sections to keep track of. :cool:

RoguishRonin
04-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Leaderboard issues are now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

GraemeCaUK
04-18-2014, 05:32 PM
I'mnot sure the problem is fixed. I still cannot log on at all

magimix2000
04-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Yeah, it totally isn't working for me on PS4 either. Definitely, definitely not. "Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers" every single time. I was able to connect yesterday, but right now it is still jacked.

D2Dahaka
04-19-2014, 12:58 AM
Having server issues on all platforms to some degree:

PS4: Servers are slow likely due to load, but will be keeping an eye on it. Seems to be working across the board.

XOne: Can access UPlay and can see leaderboards etc, but when it comes to posting times to leaderboards it keeps saying I've lost my connection to the Uplay server and it doesn't save 99% of my times.

360: Was initially working fine. Then it started behaving exactly the same as on XOne. Now it doesn't connect at all and access is zero.

xFCx_TUBBS
04-21-2014, 07:02 AM
Having the same server issues as other people.

Guess they only fix these issues for people in America.

Funny that us in Australian are one of the most expensive countries with prices for games, but always get seen to last.