PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Share button crashes game

cgkyou
04-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Every time I try to share a video or picture, it causes the game to lock up in the background. This forces me to have to close the game in order to play it again. This happens every time and rarely, it's locked up so bad that I have to reboot the system to get the game to run again.

cgkyou
04-17-2014, 02:36 PM
I posted this first thing this morning before playing again. Now I am playing and not seeing this anymore...... I don't see a patch applied so I'm not sure if it was fixed. Will update again if I see it repeat.

cgkyou
04-17-2014, 02:50 PM
OK, it is still happening. Far less than yesterday but it's still there.

JMC-SCO
04-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Yup crashes for me too.

Also doesn't record the last 15 minutes (although this may be more a PS4 issue - as it's still hit an miss)

Main problem, in share, return to game...it's either frozen or has to close. if forced closed during editing the game hangs completely and unable to access game or open other apps/games.

Cheers

JMC

Nyteshade.517
04-18-2014, 04:03 PM
On the "known issues" thread they said they should have an update on this issue by April 28th...yep...another almost 2 weeks before this issue gets fixed and that date is no guarantee for a fix because it just says they will update us by then so it could be longer

Just one of many issues they didn't feel like fixing before the game came out. They just decided to sell people a broken/incomplete game and fix it down the road.