PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to ubisoft servers. ( xbox one )

dazzer_171
04-16-2014, 08:10 PM
I bought the digital version of the game today and haven't yet been able to connect to the servers, how ever my brothers gamertag on the same console does connect to the servers, even though its me that owns the game, this is very frustrating as I can't even register times on the leaderboards! And I'm forced to play offline.

Ilovecheese_2
04-16-2014, 10:32 PM
I have the EXACT same issue. It happened to me on AC4 as well. I can't play any Ubi games online, but my brother can. Extremely frustrating.

UbiVolfbane
04-16-2014, 11:06 PM
I am sorry to hear this. While this is not a known issue, I ask that you help us help you. Please notify your local Support team as soon as possible with your gamertags and username information. This will allow the teams to investigate properly. In the meantime, please double check for any permissions or connectivity changes when on another profile. Some content may require Playstation+ or Xbox live. You may submit a ticket using the main link to Support. You may also try by phone her: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

saluco11
04-17-2014, 12:21 AM
also an issue for me , it seems to randomly upload times on certain tracks and not others

ryanlug83
04-17-2014, 02:11 AM
also an issue for me , it seems to randomly upload times on certain tracks and not others

Super mad.... same problem as the rest. Lemme know when this is fixed or if anybody here has found a solution.

scotte2hotte
04-17-2014, 04:37 AM
I to cannot connect to the servers most off the time. Like right now. I have at some points because I have times on the leaderboards. Sometimes it tells me it can not record the time, but when I go to the menu I have a time listed?

tweeve
04-17-2014, 05:13 AM
Well it seems to be working for me now. I downloaded the uplay app for my xbox one and logged in there. At first it didnt seem to work but after I rebooted the system it auto logged me into Uplay in Trials Fusion.

scotte2hotte
04-17-2014, 05:42 AM
:mad: still not working for me, tried rebooting the console and logging into the app first but does not help

KorIash
04-17-2014, 06:18 AM
Welcome to the future!

Ubi, redlynx, the future!

D2Dahaka
04-17-2014, 09:30 AM
I have the same issue.Game works flawlessly on 360 and PS4, but XOne doesn't post times to the leader boards and says something to the effect if "failed to connect to Ubisoft servers" despite being able to view leaderboards and access Uplay with no problem.

kevlar35a
04-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Same problem here, I haven't been able to record a single time on the leaderboards. I bought this because I enjoy the competition with friends, it's a little pointless in it's current state.

scotte2hott2007
04-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Where is everybody from? Seems everybody in New Zealand and Australia has this problem.

dazzer_171
04-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Where is everybody from? Seems everybody in New Zealand and Australia has this problem.

im in the uk and still had no joy with the servers. ive deleted my game save and deleted the game and have redownloaded it. i can log into the uplay app on the dashboard but not in game, ive contacted ubi support on facebook, twitter and there web site but havent had any help at all as yet.

i have never asked for a refund for anything but trials is about competing on the leaderboards so the game is pretty pointless at the moment so its heading that way.

tjukkemy
04-17-2014, 05:07 PM
Theres problems in Norway as well. Cant Connect.

morrillo
04-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Yep, no connection here either (uk). If Ubi are going to lock the game down with their own servers, the least they can do is have enough servers that actually work. Another nail in the coffin of Fusion...I wish the forum was full of positivity like when Evo released, but all I see (and unfortunately cannot help but contribute towards) are negative posts pointing out issues.

Freeman_o0o
04-17-2014, 05:12 PM
Im losing patience rapidly with this.

Euler13
04-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Admittedly I am playing on an Xbox 360, but I'm in the UK and having nothing but problems. I've not been able to connect to UPlay at all. It can take about one minute to save times; sometimes it completely fails and doesn't save my time at all. Ubisoft must have realised the popularity of this game when they bought RedLynx studios and I cannot believe that they are naive enough to provide an inadequate amount of server support. And before anyone from Ubisoft suggests it might be our internet connections, I am very fortunate to have a solid 150Mb connection.

I'm sure we'd show some appreciation and patience if there was at least an official announcement/explanation from Ubisoft.

ExpertJuffoWup
04-17-2014, 05:25 PM
same here, minutes to save a time on xbox one, then the leaderboards don't even show up.. and yes no connection to U Play even tho my brother can log in?

PTH2007
04-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I can not connect to the ubi Servers either. Uplay app works on the Same console. Regretting the purchase already. Never again.....

drwhiskey101
04-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Not working for me either... a huge part of my purchase was for track central, making and sharing tracks, and I cant even access it. Im in canada. This is rediculous I even got it on the 15th on disc and havent been able to connect at all.

BonYer
04-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Same for me, I'm in Spain. My friends also can't connect to ubi servers
We play with xbpx one.

We've quit the game a few hours ago, i 've tried now and same situation

We dont have multiplayer online and the game can't keep the leaderboards online on day 2. ???

big deception here!

tweeve
04-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Well I was able to log in last night, but today it wont log in at all, keeps saying the same old can not connect to server please try again later.

Zxypper
04-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Getting the same problem here.

Xbox 1 - "can not connect to Ubi soft servers - please try again later"

VERY frustrating!

UBISOFT - Please do something to resolve this problem!!!!!

Z.A.

drwhiskey101
04-17-2014, 08:21 PM
So I went on to trials on a different xbox account and still cant connect to uplay BUT I can access track centeal on it while I cant with my own xbox account which is the one I also have the season pass on...

outlawstar555
04-18-2014, 08:20 AM
For weeks I have not been able to connect to the uplay servers in single player in AC4. None of the tips for this issue have worked for me. I have xbox one copy. Once, and I mean just once it connected for about an hour..... I don't like or have Facebook or Twitter. Very uncool to only contact that way.... I won't make an account over a support issue. Ever hear of email? I've become very frustrated here and am hoping a ubisoft moderator sees this post. I don't have the time to contact via phone during their hours.....

markjfarina
04-19-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm having the same issues. I haven't been able to log in at all since the launch day. This needs fixed!

LUCIUSxWOLF
04-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Cant post to leaderboards...just says something like "you have lost connection to ubisoft servers" at the end of every track. Ive tried every bit of troubleshooting you can think of. Redownloaded game, hard reset the console, rest my modem, deleted save data, even opened up all ports manually and still nothing.

I can see my friends ghost times but obviously mine arnt being uploaded. Ive tried contacting Ubisoft on multiple occasions and they dont seem to care at all.

Theres no point in playing this game if you cant post to leaderboards, its the reason I bought it. Im going to try and call Ubisoft Australia on Monday and if there is no solution, ill be asking for my money back and never buying an Ubisoft product again...i really mean that, its not so much the bug in the game but more your lack of communication with the people that have this problem......it makes EA look like Angels.

markjfarina
04-19-2014, 11:20 PM
The app won't even let me click the link for a new account. It does the exact same thing. It is like it is blocked from reaching the Ubisoft service all together. I really wish they would at least acknowledge it.

uhh1dunno
04-25-2014, 01:26 AM
Northeast USA here, Xbox 360, I can't connect at all

"Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later."

I never tried before 2 days ago....haven't been successful yet.

I could register from insdie Trials Fusion....I had to register on this site, but it still won't login and I just get the error

Retribution
04-25-2014, 02:52 AM
Any word from Ubisoft when the servers will be back up? And please dont say 'Contact support.' That gets really old fast and i am 99% sure they cant do anything about it either. I just want to know the ETA of the servers fix since you guys do work with them. Hope thats not too much to ask of you devs!

D2Dahaka
04-25-2014, 03:09 AM
My status:

360: Generally fine. I haven't bought a Season pass as of yet.

X1: Can access Uplay fine from both dash and in game. Can see leaderboards, play, thumbs up/down tracks in track central, but 99% of my leaderboard times don't post and I get a message saying I've lost connection to Ubi servers. Been like that since day one with no change. Season Pass redeemed and detected ok.

PS4: Everything fine except season pass not detected though Im certain its a Sony issue.

PC: Generally fine and season pass detected with no issues. Game deleted itself after the first time I finished playing. Hope it doesn't do it again :lol:

STONEDSTONER666
04-25-2014, 06:26 AM
i had to open these ports on my pc firewall, or it wouldnt let me post on leaderboards thanks to ubi crap bs, may help you guys

Xbox Live
TCP: 53, 80, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500

Game Ports
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008
UDP: 3074, 21135, 21140, 21145, 21160, 21165, 21170

mcnestrie
04-26-2014, 03:25 AM
I am sorry to hear this. While this is not a known issue, I ask that you help us help you. Please notify your local Support team as soon as possible with your gamertags and username information. This will allow the teams to investigate properly. In the meantime, please double check for any permissions or connectivity changes when on another profile. Some content may require Playstation+ or Xbox live. You may submit a ticket using the main link to Support. You may also try by phone her: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

How can you say it is not a known issue? WHY THE HELL NOT? It seems that more than enough people have reported the issue and you hacks can't even provide an FAQ or proper response on it?

QuiGonZel1
04-26-2014, 04:34 AM
Wife's XBL account redeemed the season pass and can connect online Trials Fusion

But MY profile the profile I USED TO REDEEM THE SEASON PASS, cannot log in to Uplay or the Ubisoft servers.

I'm so livid right now. I don't understand. I can literally, FROM THE MAIN MENU, start Trials with my profile and it will say "Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time". So I tried logging in to the main menu with my wife's XBL account and she gets on, it asks her if she has a Uplay account to which I say "no" and exit from it and BOOM.

ALL OF THE SEASON PASS CONTENT UNLOCKS FOR HER.

SHE CAN PLAY ONLINE AND SEE LEADERBOARDS.

I'm so mad, I can't see straight. She doesn't even PLAY on the Xbox. However, she can see leaderboards and play online tracks and use all of the online features.

I don't know what to say. I'm about to return this game.

RobartDefuego
04-29-2014, 08:20 PM
Any solution to this? I'm getting nowhere. If I can't connect to the servers then I'm only getting half a game. Anyone get a refund yet?:mad:

Fun game but I'm feeling a little gypped.

DarkNite1978
04-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Hi i can't connect to Ubisoft servers, so therefore i can't post my times on the leaderboard. Which is rather annoying to say the least. to the point i don't want to play the game anymore. I see a lot of people are having the same problem as me.
I even tried to play the game with my partners xbox live account and when i try to sign up with u play for her it says unable to connect to ubisoft servers.
my xbox isn't behind any firewalls. and it has full access to the internet via a DMZ.
don't know what else to try.

markjfarina
05-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I thought maybe those UDP ports would do the trick, but no luck :(. I think it is really interesting that my xb1 cannot even create a new uplay account. It is clear that something is explicitly blocking the connection to the server.

I also can't seem to connect my xbox live account to my uplay account using the online profile management tool. It is like my uplay account is somehow screwed up completely.

markjfarina
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Event putting my Xbox One in the DMZ doesn't solve the problem. It looks like the app is explicitly blocked from hitting Uplay.

This is really crazy...I don't understand why I can't play this game as intended.

Mr_Shade
05-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Please make sure you are in contact with support - and make sure to tell them the things you have already tried.

www.support.ubi.com

If certain people are able to connect - and other profiles can't - it maybe an account issue, so support will have to investigate.

STONEDSTONER666
05-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Please make sure you are in contact with support - and make sure to tell them the things you have already tried.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

If certain people are able to connect - and other profiles can't - it maybe an account issue, so support will have to investigate.

HE ALREADY HAS

WE ALL HAVE!!!!

Not going to waste any more of my time on BS copy and past answers from them

FIX YOUR DAM GAME

AussieAdam76
05-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Yeah same issue here - I think I may have the wrong email address in the settings for the uplay account - how can I go back in and reset the email address used for uplay within the trials game ?

>> Update found the game allowed me to save one tracks score to leaderboard - no other tracks have allowed me to save - yet improving that one working tracks score 3 times all saved instantly no issue - strange one track works with server and updates instantly every time - yet any other track - connection lost error like everyone else .... WTF !?

HE ALREADY HAS

WE ALL HAVE!!!!

Not going to waste any more of my time on BS copy and past answers from them

FIX YOUR DAM GAME