PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to Uplay (Xbox One)

scottmmmmm
04-16-2014, 06:54 PM
I know this is a known issue for ps4, is this also happening for anyone on the xbox one?

The message I get when trying to log into Uplay is: 'Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later'

powderj22
04-16-2014, 07:05 PM
I know this is a known issue for ps4, is this also happening for anyone on the xbox one?

The message I get when trying to log into Uplay is: 'Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later'

I've been encountering the same error since first playing the game yesterday at lunch. Still couldn't connect into the evening.

tweeve
04-16-2014, 07:38 PM
I have the same issue.

I tired last night when the game was released and I could not connect to Uplay, When I tried again this morning I still could not. I did download the uplay app and I can connect though that just not though the game. I also tried putting my username and password in with the controller and though smart-glass with my phone, neither way me connect so I know its not a password issue.

DiamondzWithaZ
04-16-2014, 08:58 PM

Same issue here.

PrgSkidmark
04-17-2014, 12:39 AM
I have to login to uPlay to post here, and login to uPlay in Trials Frontier. There are no issues.
But not on xbox one. Same message Cannot connect... Please try again later.
I'm in Midwest USA.

scotte2hotte
04-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Same issue for me on the Xbox One. Very annoyed as posting times is the whole dam point of this game. If this is not fixed in the next 24 hours I am getting a refund.

D2Dahaka
04-17-2014, 09:37 AM
As stated in a previous thread I have the same issue on Xone. No issues with 360 or PS4 versions if game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi guys, if you are having an issue connecting please contact Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

scotte2hotte
04-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Where is everybody from? Seems everybody in New Zealand and Australia has this problem.

HaKoenaMatata
04-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Where is everybody from? Seems everybody in New Zealand and Australia has this problem.

I have the same problem. I'm from The Netherlands.

UseLessUK
04-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Greetings,

Yep it's happening for me as well, along with the fact that I've had to make my password LESS SECURE as the Xbox One Upray client does not allow the use of symbols in passwords.

It's being looked into seemingly...

tweeve
04-17-2014, 06:29 PM
After getting the uplay app on my Xbox one yesterday afternoon and a reboot of the system. Trials Fusion auto logged in to my Uplay account last night. But today it wont even log in again. It just sits there trying to log in and finally says that it is unable to connect to the uplay server please try again later.

PrgSkidmark
04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
So I went to support.ubi.com, and I logged in, and I clicked ask a question. I spent minutes filling out a question and being as complete as possible.
When I submitted it I got some server error and "please try again" and my question is gone. It didn't submit.
I think there's a glitch in the matrix. I've wasted a lot of time messing around with uPlay, support, forums, and complaining.