PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers on PS4

wEEman33
04-15-2014, 08:39 PM
I have tried resetting my console multiple times, but I am currently unable to connect to the Ubisoft servers when I boot up the PS4 version of Trials Fusion.

If it makes any difference, I cannot connect to UPlay on my PS4, either. Though I can connect to UPlay just fine on my PC.

Mr_Shade
04-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Hi,

Please contact support directly: www.support.ubi.com - that will allow them to investigate.

morrillo
04-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Uplay...what more can I say? I don't even have the game until tomorrow and already I am dreading Uplay...
Hope you get yours sorted, it might be busy servers?

Mr_Shade
04-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Uplay...what more can I say? I don't even have the game until tomorrow and already I am dreading Uplay...
Hope you get yours sorted, it might be busy servers?

Uplay normally works fine.

The Xbox One version is up and running - hopefully this is nothing major [not a local issue] and just the servers are not currently online - which will be corrected for release.

Uplay is used on all Ubisoft titles - and mostly without a hitch.

It's possible that people getting the game early, caught out the guys controlling the servers ;)

Barrybarfly
04-15-2014, 09:56 PM
I have seen news saying that the PS4 server issues have been resolved. Hopefully this is the case and you guys can now access the Uplay login as well.

wEEman33
04-15-2014, 10:30 PM
I am able to connect to the Ubisoft PS4 servers now.

But still no luck getting into PS4 UPlay.

xSCARFACEIIII
04-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Same problem here UPlay no go but servers work. :o

GusVish
04-16-2014, 12:58 AM
I just spent the last hour trying to connect to ubisoft servers with little luck. and when i finally got a connection, it'd take about 30 seconds to 1 minutes to save my times. oh and no luck connecting to uplay either :/ i hope it gets fixed soon...

MwC Stompy
04-16-2014, 03:08 AM
Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later.
That's what I get when I try to log in to Uplay or view leaderboards or anything like that.

On an ipad right now, support.ubi.com won't let me submit a problem report, the submit button doesn't work.

stllbreathnbdy
04-16-2014, 03:19 AM
I had connecting problems too. I kep getting in by being persistent. Just keep trying. Try a few times, then wait five minutes, try some more, repeat...

xSCARFACEIIII
04-16-2014, 03:41 AM
14 hours so far trying to get into the servers and not once has it connected lol I have tried at least twice an hour. :nonchalance: Hopefully the game is fixed this time tomorrow or I will go and buy an XBOX 360 to play it on.

GhettoSmurf187
04-16-2014, 05:16 AM
I cannot connect with the Ubisoft servers at all. I'm playing the digital version on ps4.

UbiJustin
04-16-2014, 06:12 AM
We are continuing to investigate server connection issues on the PS4. Please be patient as we are working diligently to get it stable. You may notice intermittent outages. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Fexelein
04-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the update Johkr, appreciated. Just here to let everyone know I am in the same boat .. Region Netherlands, Fusion v1.01, PS4.
Will let you know if it works here...

turfarea1
04-16-2014, 05:13 PM
In Ontario, Canada and no Uplay connection. Getting same "warning".:confused:

Fexelein
04-16-2014, 05:49 PM

I have a workaround, at least this worked for me! Simply go to the dashboard and choose Trials Fusion, don't start just yet. Press down twice and find some content information such as Season Pass etc. Now click on the "Hue Bike Upgrade". I noticed this "upgrade" had a UPlay logo!

You will be taken to the PS4 web browser and navigated to UPlay.com. Log in using your credentials, they'll work this time.

Next start Trials.. it worked for me!

What I do find confusing is that my username in the Leaderboard is my PSN name and not Ericvf (UPlay), but UPlay is tracking progress and doing its thing.

Let me know if this workS!!

xSCARFACEIIII
04-16-2014, 06:01 PM

I have submitted a thread 31 hours ago and still not had a response from them about it. I know they must be busy with all the issues with the game. I also do not my season pass when I bought the Trials Deluxe Edition.

magimix2000
04-16-2014, 06:57 PM
I have a workaround, at least this worked for me! Simply go to the dashboard and choose Trials Fusion, don't start just yet. Press down twice and find some content information such as Season Pass etc. Now click on the "Hue Bike Upgrade". I noticed this "upgrade" had a UPlay logo!

You will be taken to the PS4 web browser and navigated to UPlay.com. Log in using your credentials, they'll work this time.

What I do find confusing is that my username in the Leaderboard is my PSN name and not Ericvf (UPlay), but UPlay is tracking progress and doing its thing.

That totally worked for me! Excellent find :cool:

wEEman33
04-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Worked for me as well.

Thanks for posting.

GhettoSmurf187
04-16-2014, 10:56 PM
"Workaround" did not help me. Still cannot connect to Unisoft servers.

scotte2hotte
04-17-2014, 04:43 AM
same issue for me on Xbox One, but every other game and the uplay app work fine.

SoulDagger
04-17-2014, 05:20 AM

Worked for me too! Thanks! :)

turfarea1
04-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Great find. I ended up going on my PC and logging on the UPlay site. When your logged in, go to account, at the bottom of the screen you can see you "linked" accounts. I added my PS4 username. closed Trails on the PS4 and rebooted and it worked. No pop up, leaderboards are working and its a go for me. Great job finding the work around.