PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Share button causing lock up

Tomac16
04-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Not sure where else to put this as i didn't see any bug report forum for non-PC.

Every time i open up the share menu on PS4 it causes the game to completely lock up while the system OS itself functions fine. Closing the application (the game) results in an error.

Any other PS4 players having this problem? Kinda sucks trying to save a funny moment and then having to restart the game every time.

xSCARFACEIIII
04-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I was live streaming earlier on twitch and it was not locking up. And its fine when I press the share button.

Can you sign into the Uplay on the game? Because I have tried everything and it just won't work.

cgkyou
04-15-2014, 05:50 PM
Same issue for me. Everytime I want to upload a video it locks up the game on me. Closing the game sometimes works. Sometimes it just locks up the whole system. I can and did sign into Uplay. Don't think that is related.

xSCARFACEIIII
04-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Im screwed then because Uplay does not work for me and after reading some of the nightmares people are having with uplay since november on assassins creed and still can't log in. I think iv just wasted my money on this POS. Because all I bought the game for is to play MP with friends.

morrillo
04-15-2014, 05:55 PM
I have to say I hate Uplay...grrrrrrr

cgkyou
04-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Im screwed then because Uplay does not work for me and after reading some of the nightmares people are having with uplay since november on assassins creed and still can't log in. I think iv just wasted my money on this POS. Because all I bought the game for is to play MP with friends.

I was unable to login to Uplay just now and had to retry a few times to get it to work. May just be server issues. Don't give up just yet. Game is great.

wEEman33
04-15-2014, 08:36 PM
The PS4 share button crashes the game for me as well.

I am also unable to log into UPlay.

Mr_Shade
04-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Please do contact support about the problem - so they are able to gather information and pass it on to the team for investigation - if you have not already.

If you have already contacted them - thanks in advance!

www.support.ubi.com

There is also a dedicated forum on here, which the devs and support are checking - so please remember to report bugs in that forum too!

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/667-Bug-Report