PDA

View Full Version : Problem with redeeming code for watch dogs

JAMAICANW33D
04-12-2014, 02:06 AM
Hey everyone.
I got a little problem I need some help with.
I bought Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition from gamestop today and I can't redeem the code on UPLAY. I tried Steam and Origin and the its saying code is invalid.
I also noticed that the code is not in the format for steam or origin.
I want to now if the code an be redeemed or do I ave t wait for the release date to come before I can redeem the cdoe.
Please help me out anyone.
Thank you.

HawxLike
04-12-2014, 03:33 AM
Gamestop won't even have the codes yet, let alone be handing them out. I'm not sure what "code" you have, but its certainly not for this game.

xMiiSTY
04-14-2014, 04:02 PM
If you have pre-ordered this game for PC [digital download], it will be available on the day of release.

If you continue to have problems with the code you have received, please contact our Ubisoft Customer Support. The links are in my signature.

Mr_Shade
04-14-2014, 04:07 PM
And, just to add..

Are you sure it's a retail product key?

You say it's different?

Is it possible you have pre-ordered the game - but the retailer has given you a pre-order code for something?

I would also contact the store to check - since they might not be able to give you a product code for the game, just yet - so it's possible something was missed in communication?

Ingo555
05-28-2014, 07:14 AM
And, just to add..

Are you sure it's a retail product key?

You say it's different?

Is it possible you have pre-ordered the game - but the retailer has given you a pre-order code for something?

I would also contact the store to check - since they might not be able to give you a product code for the game, just yet - so it's possible something was missed in communication?

I bought a PS3 version of this Game with region code 3. Inside the box are 2 redeem codes. For which PSN store are these valid?
Do I have to install the Game first before I can redeem the codes?

Please advise, thank you.
Ingo555

psychic_platypus
05-28-2014, 08:55 AM
I bought a PS3 version of this Game with region code 3. Inside the box are 2 redeem codes. For which PSN store are these valid?
Do I have to install the Game first before I can redeem the codes?

Please advise, thank you.
Ingo555

Region 3 is Asia. Also, at the back of the box says PSN Asia right? You will have to redeem the code through the Asian PS Store. Although, I am in the same boat as you are. I bought the disc today and am not able to redeem the codes. I already sent an email to ubisoft support and am awaiting reply.

psychic_platypus
05-30-2014, 07:08 AM
Region 3 is Asia. Also, at the back of the box says PSN Asia right? You will have to redeem the code through the Asian PS Store. Although, I am in the same boat as you are. I bought the disc today and am not able to redeem the codes. I already sent an email to ubisoft support and am awaiting reply.

Tried redeeming the codes from Asia PS Store today and it worked.

kalagustin13
05-31-2014, 01:02 AM
Tried redeeming the codes from Asia PS Store today and it worked.

When you said tried redeeming from Asia PS Store, did you create another PSN account? My PSN account is a US address but I'm residing in the Philippines.

Ingo555
05-31-2014, 08:31 AM
When you said tried redeeming from Asia PS Store, did you create another PSN account? My PSN account is a US address but I'm residing in the Philippines.

Yes, you have to creat a Hong Kong or Singapore PSN Account.

It worked for me now after I installed the Game data to my PS3 HDD and signed in to my PSN Hong Kong Account to redeem the codes.
But I am playing it with my German account, no problem.

Thank you everybody.

NightmoonStalker
11-16-2016, 02:25 PM
i have a preorder code from Gamestop to look at the retail section of the activities page to enter the code. Why couldn't this have been redeemable on the PS store. Jumping through these hoops only to find out the website isn't ready