PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Zoo 53%

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted on 11/17/03 11:04PM (server time: GMT 0)

I am stuck in the part of the zoo where you have to balance your way along beams (wall tops) to get to the various levers. I got to the top point where you pull the switch, to drop the ladder and open the switches, I pull a switch which starts a timer of a giant door sliding down to the exit. I am guessing that I will need to wall run along the door while its up there before time runs out. However I have no idea how to get back up to the point where I am to start the wall run from.

Help would be welcom

Also there is a glitch in this area, I usually get up to the first switch by simply wall jumping from the ground infront of it. Then Wall running to the wooden beam, but sometimes I run straight through the wall causing the game to freeze, even when I reload I am stuck in a perpetual falling animation.

AZC

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted on 11/17/03 11:04PM (server time: GMT 0)

I am stuck in the part of the zoo where you have to balance your way along beams (wall tops) to get to the various levers. I got to the top point where you pull the switch, to drop the ladder and open the switches, I pull a switch which starts a timer of a giant door sliding down to the exit. I am guessing that I will need to wall run along the door while its up there before time runs out. However I have no idea how to get back up to the point where I am to start the wall run from.

Help would be welcom

Also there is a glitch in this area, I usually get up to the first switch by simply wall jumping from the ground infront of it. Then Wall running to the wooden beam, but sometimes I run straight through the wall causing the game to freeze, even when I reload I am stuck in a perpetual falling animation.

AZC

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 03:53 AM
Never mind figured it out...stupid wall running angles