PDA

View Full Version : The Myst Forum

Curious_Dab
02-25-2004, 02:05 PM
I am not really sure where is this myst forum where I could talk to someone for hints and tips...Is that Myst Forum still around or, it just moved on...? Is there people who already played the Myst Game can give me hints and tips pleeease!
Thanks!

SC...

Curious_Dab
02-25-2004, 02:05 PM
I am not really sure where is this myst forum where I could talk to someone for hints and tips...Is that Myst Forum still around or, it just moved on...? Is there people who already played the Myst Game can give me hints and tips pleeease!
Thanks!

SC...

Naquiel
02-25-2004, 02:13 PM
SC look above the tabs that say new, find....etc you will see the links that say ubi.com, forums...ect well click on the one thar says forums and it will list all the other forums for you and the original myst series of forums are there.

Curious_Dab
02-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Thanks Naq, hope to have you around to teach me some things that are new to me...

SC...

Naquiel
02-25-2004, 03:24 PM
I hope i can help in the future. I found the link when i was bored one day and went looking at everything the forum had to offer.

I tend to look at everything when i visit a new site, but i didnt seem to do it here. Have fun and click some links to see what is there. especialy the link on the uru main page that shows the concept pics.

Curious_Dab
03-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi Naq,

Have you gone through Selenitic Age? I am stuck in there, the piano codes, my hearing is not very good. Got an idea how I can manage the piano codes hmm?

SC

Naquiel
03-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Sorry i havent played the older Myst games in a long time, but i do know that there are some that have played them recently that could help.

HannaGertie
03-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Hello SecondCup,

I've recently finished RealMyst, the 3D version of Myst.
For the piano codes (more precisely, organ codes)try counting. The lowest setting on each of the slide is the note on the most left of the keyboard. One bit up with the slide makes it a half note higher. On the keyboard white and black keys also differ half a tone, idem with 2 whites are next to eachother without a black one between them.
Hope you can figure it out.

JohnLynch6
03-02-2004, 08:22 PM
The piano codes on Selentic or the piano code to get to Selentic?

If it's to get to Selentic, do what Hanna said :) I found I was having a little bit of trouble because I wasn't positioning them quite right. I'd be half a tone off. The only solution I found to this was to fiddle around with them ;)

Also, you might find more help in forums that have specific sections to Myst. Your of course welcome to post here and we'll help you how we can :) But I thought I'd suggest it ;)

D-ir
03-02-2004, 09:08 PM
You can also use this link to the "Universal Hint System" (UHS). It has a great non-spoiling 1-step-at-a-time interface...
http://www.uhs-hints.com/hints/