PDA

View Full Version : ameteria- the switchyard

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 11:19 AM
hello everyone. i am new here and i have a problem. i have done the voltaic age and im stuck here on ameteria. i have completed the three puzzles to get to the switch yard. i have read some hints on other posts and i know you go from blue to yellow to green to red. i know you have to use the border things to enter and exit the maze. the position that the track circles have to be in has got me baffled. any help would appreciated. (a diagram would be great.

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 11:19 AM
hello everyone. i am new here and i have a problem. i have done the voltaic age and im stuck here on ameteria. i have completed the three puzzles to get to the switch yard. i have read some hints on other posts and i know you go from blue to yellow to green to red. i know you have to use the border things to enter and exit the maze. the position that the track circles have to be in has got me baffled. any help would appreciated. (a diagram would be great.

vamcdowell
02-19-2004, 11:41 AM
seems i spoke to soon. i just found the correct possitioning and that was some cool ride.

Heuris
02-19-2004, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vamcdowell:
seems i spoke to soon. i just found the correct possitioning and that was some cool ride.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hope you did a save before making the drop...you'll probably want to take another ride. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif