PDA

View Full Version : Crew System like in Need For Speed Carbon?

danthi66
03-11-2014, 05:54 PM
I would really like the crew system to be like it is in NFS Carbon. I'm not talking about the kinds on crew members there is, you can do that on your own.:cool: I'm talking about "owning" a part of the city. If your crew owns a part of the city, then on the map it will show a section highlighted with their logo. If you beat them on every race in their area, then YOU own that area! If you give a dang about this mumbo jumbo and get annoyed by the highlights, then you can turn of the highlights on the map.

I think this may give a more competitive feeling to the game.
Also, can you also give your crew members nick-names? that would be cool! :D

Altair344
03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Yes, I was playing Carbon again in the last weeks and i was thinking about the same ! Would be really super cool to have terriotory control for crews and crew wars !

Nightfire3714
03-12-2014, 07:18 PM
What I want to see is one of those races when you beat a boss. A HUGE race that gives out a huge cash and exp payout

UbiVolfbane
03-18-2014, 03:36 PM
I liked the NFS: Carbon territory idea. It could only make races that much more intense! >:] That or race with your car on the line.. Winner takes all.

vDarkZero
03-19-2014, 07:13 AM
I liked the NFS: Carbon territory idea. It could only make races that much more intense! >:] That or race with your car on the line.. Winner takes all.

Basically pink slip races.

Gargie396
03-19-2014, 10:32 PM

Yeah depending on how hard it is to obtain cars and parts in game i think the racing for pinks wont fly...it will piss-off many many players...In real life pink slip races never happen. cars setup for drag racing (or any car thats tuned/up graded/worked on/customized/whatever) are too high a value to place steaks on.

Now what would work for the game would be betting parts and or money (and if territory control is implemented betting a % of of said territory).

BulkZerker
04-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah depending on how hard it is to obtain cars and parts in game i think the racing for pinks wont fly...it will piss-off many many players...In real life pink slip races never happen. cars setup for drag racing (or any car thats tuned/up graded/worked on/customized/whatever) are too high a value to place steaks on.

Now what would work for the game would be betting parts and or money (and if territory control is implemented betting a % of of said territory).

Pinkslip races DO happen, just not often, and super rare for privateers to do it. The cars in question are ALMOST always just spare parts slapped into a project car that never got past being stripped. It's more bragging rights than anything when you win a pinkslip car. They look rough, launch sideways, don't start after they get back to the shop. . . $5000 into a car, and you have HUGE bragging rights / advertising potential.

Ryzza5
04-12-2014, 11:39 AM
From the earlier trailers it seems like there's will be NFS:C style crew territory domination

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lHhKN9euzaA/UzJSUMfHnBI/AAAAAAAATHM/yU-DMyjhEGk/s163/Wolves.PNG

I'm guessing the "Wolfes" crew didn't have access to a spell-checker at the time ;)