PDA

View Full Version : Install Error - Please help

Disgracerer
06-08-2004, 11:44 AM
When I go to install it, I get to the switch to cd 2, and it says the wrong volume is in the disc drive and to insert the SC2 CD1, so I do.. then i click "continue" so the error goes, then i insert disc 2 and the setup gets all pissy, error comes again.. then i get an error message saying somethin like there was an error while running Rgn.exe, then setup complete shuts down.. WTF... I can't install this ffs, someone please gimmie some help...

Disgracerer
06-08-2004, 11:44 AM
When I go to install it, I get to the switch to cd 2, and it says the wrong volume is in the disc drive and to insert the SC2 CD1, so I do.. then i click "continue" so the error goes, then i insert disc 2 and the setup gets all pissy, error comes again.. then i get an error message saying somethin like there was an error while running Rgn.exe, then setup complete shuts down.. WTF... I can't install this ffs, someone please gimmie some help...

vix0r
06-08-2004, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disgracerer:
When I go to install it, I get to the switch to cd 2, and it says the wrong volume is in the disc drive and to insert the SC2 CD1, so I do.. then i click "continue" so the error goes, then i insert disc 2 and the setup gets all pissy, error comes again.. then i get an error message saying somethin like there was an error while running Rgn.exe, then setup complete shuts down.. WTF... I can't install this ffs, someone please gimmie some help...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck. I had to try three times to install, and by some fluke the third time really was the charm... I had the same problems, and I don't know what to tell you other than keep trying... yet another wonderful part of your Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow experience. Aren't you glad you bought PC over XBox now? :P

Disgracerer
06-08-2004, 12:34 PM
My friend said exactly the same.. thing is, i've tried like 7 times now, and its beginning.. im sorry.. i said beginning... i meant to say its complete and utterly pissed on my fire...

Frickin PC's always causin problems..