PDA

View Full Version : My game won't save!!!

swee123
03-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Whenever I try to save my Exile game, it says that my disk is full, how can I get around this?

swee123
03-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Whenever I try to save my Exile game, it says that my disk is full, how can I get around this?

Sirrus Black
03-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Now that is freaking weird. no comment

When in doubt, press Console

BobF
03-12-2004, 07:12 PM
On a PC it takes 135kb to make one saved game file.

What disk are you trying to save to? Are you using the save routine in the red book?

If on a hard drive you may gain some useful space with a defrag. Another thing would be to delete any old, unecessary files.

A little more detail would be helpful.

Heuris
03-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Do you know how to determine the amount of free space on your hard drive? It would help us to know that as well as what operating system you have (Windows, Macintosh).

dogbyke
03-21-2004, 02:11 AM
I've had the same problem on my new IMac, once I've got 3 or 4 games saved, and it's pretty unnerving when you've worked hard to get to a point, and then can't save because it says "your disk is full"! To make it worse, I'm using the red book and it won't let me delete a previous game to make room. So I use the command/tab keys to task out, delete a couple files out of the saved game folder go back to the game and do a save. Because of this instead of saving a game at a few different points(would be nice), I just save one continous game, overwriting each time.