PDA

View Full Version : Window Tint

DeceitfulFox
01-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Hey fellow The Crew lovers, I feel the need to address something which is particular to me, and I wondered if anyone else had the same opinion. This generation of games has had a real obligation for showing off the beautifully crafted interiors of cars--which is perfectly understandable; they were a big deal compared to previous generations--but for some people (like me), seeing the driver moving around or seeing the interior details through the windows only distracts from the beauty of the car. Ever since Midnight Club 3 I've always set the window tint in any game to its highest opacity, not only for aesthetic purposes but to make sure the eye is drawn to the car, not the driver. Recent street racing games however have had a real grudge against window tint, and when it is included, it's only ever the rear and side windows, never the windscreen. People tell me it's because a tinted windscreen is illegal, but so is street racing! I'd love to be able to completely black out my windows in The Crew and hark back to the old days, where the driver had no face and no personality, it was all about the cars. Does any one else share my opinion?

dude650is
01-30-2014, 11:15 PM
I hear you all the new street racing games we're kinda discriminant against customization. Rivals' customisation IS NOT customization :D so I'm really excited about this game.
I absolutely loved NFS Underground 2, I want the crew's customization the same as or if not better than there's and it's going to have 2014 graphics!

karkaroth_
08-31-2014, 07:50 AM
Blacking out the windows should be a option, I agree it makes cars look amazing especially on a matte paint job ... if not for the only reason that everyone drives with the same avatar and this would hide that fact... IMO they should just black out the windows on all cars in game or have a option to. Unfortunately things like this usually show up later on and get a price tag attached to it.

Kiwicut
10-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Yes it would be nice. Compare it to real life. Most common styling would probably be rims, lower car, tint windows.

MaXiiczek
10-29-2014, 02:46 PM
IMO they should just black out the windows on all cars in game or have a option to.

i think other cars are already blacked out, you can't see avatar of other players, only yours

will019
11-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Yess please. Window tint!!

cargamingblog
11-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Yes it should absolutely be an option!

JV160
11-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Is weird how all the other cars have tinted windows even the windshield.