PDA

View Full Version : The Crew Handling

NevatAfriat
11-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I saw the unofficial gameplays ,the car is unresponsive no matter what type of terrain it goes and im playing with a wheel (Logitech G27) .

Im hope the car handling will be improved because this game is just... beautiful. Cars? Check, Customization? Check, Cockpit View? Check, New Gen Graphics? Check. and only the handling need improvment.

Tnx in advance and sorry for bad english :)

(and please add NISSAN GTR R35)

Mochcin
11-11-2013, 10:22 PM
They need to find a good compromise between a real simulation and arcade. Driving aids might be a good idea.
Switch on/off what you want to have more simulation handling or more arcade.
But i hope they will not make a typical arcade like NFS where brakes are useless or like in DRIFT 2... oh sorry i mean GRID 2

Gargie396
11-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Id be happy with something like a tweaked version of Driver:SF's system a little more realistic...I hope to god they go the NFS route because then a corolla will be able to keep up with a 69 cobra.

Mochcin
11-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Id be happy with something like a tweaked version of Driver:SF's system a little more realistic...I hope to god they don't go the NFS route because then a corolla will be able to keep up with a 69 cobra.

Fixed that for ya:p

Gargie396
11-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Yikes!?!:eek: that's a big oops.

Mochcin
11-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Yikes!?!:eek: that's a big oops.

Yeah.;) When i was reading it first time it scared me, but the second part was clear enough to figure it out.

Exomonkeyman1
11-28-2013, 11:38 PM
With you there man.

The cars look very floaty and slow and it looks like they have zero G. Dirt seems to act just like road. The game looks like a BETA it really is missing some more graphical detail and driving mechanics. BUT still while away from release so i expecting this game to be even more awesome on top of the already awesome game.

Threule
12-10-2013, 06:43 PM
All aids on: NFS
No aids on: Real life.

I hope we get it like this.Also some setups, like drift setups.