PDA

View Full Version : dead bodies

XyZspineZyX
01-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Anybody open the systemconfig file in the game folder with wordpad? there are many config options that doesn´t appear in the game like: e_EntitySuppressionLevel = "0" or e_decals = "1", i´m not understand too much about this but i think that can be possible to change if the bodies dissapears or not, number of decals,... as other games like the last jedi knight (dismember mode, don´t remove corpses,... you need to change this parameters because don´t have the option in the game).
I prefer that the corpses don´t dissapear (i have a big machine and don´t have any lag with the demo at a time) but i´m understand that not everybody have prefer this, i think that must be an option in the game and let anyone free to choose the best settings.
If you play Hidden&Dangerous 2, hitman 2,..., have ragdoll physics and all the corpses stay with no lag (yes, i understand that can´t compare the great and beautifull scenarios from Far Cry and this games) but you have some kind of option to remove the corpses (time, number of corpses, distance,..).

Excuse my horrible english and hope that anybody can understand me, anyway for me Far Cry it´s a great game with or without bodies .

XyZspineZyX
01-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Anybody open the systemconfig file in the game folder with wordpad? there are many config options that doesn´t appear in the game like: e_EntitySuppressionLevel = "0" or e_decals = "1", i´m not understand too much about this but i think that can be possible to change if the bodies dissapears or not, number of decals,... as other games like the last jedi knight (dismember mode, don´t remove corpses,... you need to change this parameters because don´t have the option in the game).
I prefer that the corpses don´t dissapear (i have a big machine and don´t have any lag with the demo at a time) but i´m understand that not everybody have prefer this, i think that must be an option in the game and let anyone free to choose the best settings.
If you play Hidden&Dangerous 2, hitman 2,..., have ragdoll physics and all the corpses stay with no lag (yes, i understand that can´t compare the great and beautifull scenarios from Far Cry and this games) but you have some kind of option to remove the corpses (time, number of corpses, distance,..).

Excuse my horrible english and hope that anybody can understand me, anyway for me Far Cry it´s a great game with or without bodies .