PDA

View Full Version : Spanner Attack

TOm-._
04-12-2004, 07:24 PM
i really think when playing as an engineer on assault maps you should be able to cleve peoples sculls in with that dirty great mother of a spanner your carrying, rather than just wave it in the air making a ratchet noise, which by the way , is a noise a giant adjustable spanner wouldn't make

TOm-._
04-12-2004, 07:24 PM
i really think when playing as an engineer on assault maps you should be able to cleve peoples sculls in with that dirty great mother of a spanner your carrying, rather than just wave it in the air making a ratchet noise, which by the way , is a noise a giant adjustable spanner wouldn't make

Sgt_Thompson
04-13-2004, 10:55 AM
yeah, there's a few times where I'd like to beat someone to death with it, but was sadly mistaken. You don't have a melee weapon at all...

Which brings me to another point. They should add a melee attack to all guns. It'd be nice to thwack the crap out of someone. NOT A ONE HIT KILL THOUGH!!! Maybe two or three. Two would be good enough I think.

fishlungs
04-14-2004, 06:07 AM
you can't beat a good pistol-whipping... and yes, that wrench should be a bit more useful... such as the crowbar in half-life was more useful than for just breaking boxes or breaking windows... you could chibb things with it, yes son, chibb... bludgeon.

BBC BASIC
2 MHz 6502 processor
32 Kb of ROM
Cassette
RGB monitor
RS423 serial
Analogue ports
3 special Acorn-designed ports
1 MHz Bus
The Tube for extra Power!
Disc Drive and a Printer