PDA

View Full Version : SP Fun!

(SmokeCheeba)
03-27-2004, 11:31 AM
I love this game, the single player is great. but its a little short, so we can hope for more downloads.

I've had alot of funny stuff happen to me in the game, my favorite is this...
Mission: TV Station
Objective: Capture Sadono

So i go into the room, and wait for his little speech to end, then i go in the hall behind the searchlight. I grab him and all the guards aim at me, i switch to laser sighting and pop all their heads off. But i ran out of ammo afterwards, so I then walk over to the Retinal scanner and threaten Sadono to make him use it. But my gun is empty, im still threatening this guy when i can see on my screen the the chamber and clip is empty, the chamber is wide open and the gun looks like any other empty semi-auto would look like. I thought this was pretty funny.
post your trials and tribulations here

(SmokeCheeba)
03-27-2004, 11:31 AM
I love this game, the single player is great. but its a little short, so we can hope for more downloads.

I've had alot of funny stuff happen to me in the game, my favorite is this...
Mission: TV Station
Objective: Capture Sadono

So i go into the room, and wait for his little speech to end, then i go in the hall behind the searchlight. I grab him and all the guards aim at me, i switch to laser sighting and pop all their heads off. But i ran out of ammo afterwards, so I then walk over to the Retinal scanner and threaten Sadono to make him use it. But my gun is empty, im still threatening this guy when i can see on my screen the the chamber and clip is empty, the chamber is wide open and the gun looks like any other empty semi-auto would look like. I thought this was pretty funny.
post your trials and tribulations here