PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the light posts

wimaine
03-18-2004, 06:31 AM
Help! I know this is stupid, but... I can't get to any light posts except blue, red, and yellow. I know I'm missing something....

Also, I can't find the building with the door blocked by a barrel. I already found the levers to MOVE the barrel, but I don't know where the door is. I feel like i've looked everywhere!!!!

wimaine
03-18-2004, 06:31 AM
Help! I know this is stupid, but... I can't get to any light posts except blue, red, and yellow. I know I'm missing something....

Also, I can't find the building with the door blocked by a barrel. I already found the levers to MOVE the barrel, but I don't know where the door is. I feel like i've looked everywhere!!!!

BobF
03-18-2004, 06:44 AM
The light/reflector posts are scattered all about the island. You have to look and explore to find the paths. Maybe do a little bit of water walking under the bridge.

The door to the tusk is just across the water from the control that moves the barrel. Go up top and explore the rocky surface. You have to find the hole to drop down into in order to find the tusk door.

wimaine
03-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Thanks! The "water walking" clue really helped! But now even though they're all pointed at each other in the right order, there still are no colors on the leaf door. I just posted another topic and asked this, too....