PDA

View Full Version : The amount of mods for Far cry would be sweeet

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Imagine how many mods will be out for far cry when it comes out.
I've planned something like 3-4 mods last time i checked
and i think they'll be sweet, i reckon eveeryone in this forum will have made there own mods when it comes out and no doubt they would all rock, can't wait till the game comes out because i've been waiting since X-isle was mentioned and finally the time will come that i play and make and enjoy every minute of glory from the game, GREAT job Crytek and UbiSoft your team rocks /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Message Edited on 10/18/0304:05AM by Natace

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Imagine how many mods will be out for far cry when it comes out.
I've planned something like 3-4 mods last time i checked
and i think they'll be sweet, i reckon eveeryone in this forum will have made there own mods when it comes out and no doubt they would all rock, can't wait till the game comes out because i've been waiting since X-isle was mentioned and finally the time will come that i play and make and enjoy every minute of glory from the game, GREAT job Crytek and UbiSoft your team rocks /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Message Edited on 10/18/0304:05AM by Natace

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
hy do you doubt that any of them rock just wait and see for you self when they release.

DONT HAT THE GAME HAT THE PLAYER.

keep it real for now
http://home.publishnet.nl/~pvermaas/pics/images/soldier9pics%20viewer.jpg

go to the Operation Archangel web site

http://home.publishnet.nl/~pvermaas/oa/

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 11:13 AM
What do you mean whoever makes the mod obviously put the effort into making it good so i think they'd deserve a clap for there work and no mod i have tried for any game sucked because i thought exactly what i just typed./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Words of wisdom:
It's not the object itself that counts it is the effort of the creator that counts.