PDA

View Full Version : non-tropical tree?

pneumaticmind
03-31-2004, 03:32 PM
I've poked my head around in those brush folders and cant seem to find any trees that are neither banana trees or uh , those other tropical.. PALM .. yeah palm trees. Anyone found any nice .. maybe oak trees, or maple trees, or the magestic Fur. this is something I'm gunna have to get modeled isnt it? ( hell no I cant model, but i know ppl that can) . thanks ahead of time.

pneumaticmind
03-31-2004, 03:32 PM
I've poked my head around in those brush folders and cant seem to find any trees that are neither banana trees or uh , those other tropical.. PALM .. yeah palm trees. Anyone found any nice .. maybe oak trees, or maple trees, or the magestic Fur. this is something I'm gunna have to get modeled isnt it? ( hell no I cant model, but i know ppl that can) . thanks ahead of time.

suuune
03-31-2004, 03:56 PM
It would be nice if somebody could import the vegetation from Flashpoint!

parec0n
03-31-2004, 07:07 PM
There are many folders with different objects. For instance, go under the objects\natural folder, you'll see a bunch of different vegetation folders for certain typs of environments. Try clicking on the trees or swamp or plants or basic jungle folder, instead of the "leafy green paradise"