PDA

View Full Version : Please! Let us have a turn?

Tiki12
01-30-2004, 05:04 PM
While I have been trying to get into the city,without any luck, I have been reading the forums to keep up to date with everything that is happening. I have noticed that there is no comment from anyone who has not collected at least 15 markers,(which I am sure there is a great number of us) So I will take a giant step and ask all of you timid people to please reply and let us know-how many of you have not collected at least 15 marker?
I see by the threads and comments that many have collected at least 30 and have gone on to the GREAT ZERO. Would it be too much to ask those of you who have, if you could maybe stay out of the city for a couple of days so that the rest of us could maybe catch up and collect the rest of them. It doesnt seem right that a lot of you have gone on the the GREAT ZERO HUNT while we haven't even got our first 15
Thank-you for a very informative forum and most of all for letting me vent.

Tiki12
01-30-2004, 05:04 PM
While I have been trying to get into the city,without any luck, I have been reading the forums to keep up to date with everything that is happening. I have noticed that there is no comment from anyone who has not collected at least 15 markers,(which I am sure there is a great number of us) So I will take a giant step and ask all of you timid people to please reply and let us know-how many of you have not collected at least 15 marker?
I see by the threads and comments that many have collected at least 30 and have gone on to the GREAT ZERO. Would it be too much to ask those of you who have, if you could maybe stay out of the city for a couple of days so that the rest of us could maybe catch up and collect the rest of them. It doesnt seem right that a lot of you have gone on the the GREAT ZERO HUNT while we haven't even got our first 15
Thank-you for a very informative forum and most of all for letting me vent.

hogarth...
01-30-2004, 05:31 PM
Sadly, Tiki, going on to the Great Zero means that you must perforce go on to the Calibration "missions", and most of these require the player to re-enter the City to complete.

Your request is understandable, and I, for one, have abstained from attempting to complete any of the missions in the City. It is as difficult for us to get in as it is for you.

The developers of this game have decided, in their wisdom, that forcing all players to attempt to get into the City ALL AT ONE TIME is a sensible thing to do.

You are left to judge their wisdom on your own.

In Atrus as hogarth
KI # 04660700

Sheldarn
01-30-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm staying out of the city too, purely to let people get through the first 30 markers. If it means I miss seeing something new for a bit, it doesn't bother me http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good luck to the red and green marker searchers.

Regards,
Tarl Raven

Roxy48
02-03-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm with you. I have only 10 markers and have been trying for a month to get into the city with no lck. I do want to thank those of you who are giving us a chance by staing out of the city for awhile, I know you want to get back into the city too. thank you

Syphro
02-03-2004, 04:15 PM
I wish I understood why 30 people is such a big thing. If they were going to truly attempt an MMO why not start with a higher number?
Once Live goes gold anything short of 1000 will be uneceptable.

While there is no fee now, soon people will be paying to see D'Ni... not to wait in line.